Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

I May Die Before My 28th Birthday - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday (46562 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / 5 Types Of People That May Die If MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by krisjovi(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
handsam:
I no wan talk o but you too dy lie.

Just tell us, You borrowed money from a certain person for your musical career thinking it would blow after that Money that you also use for weed and oloshos, thinking MMM would not crash. But it crashed and now the owner wants the money and your music career did not blow grin

You also can't do without your weed and you are broke hence you are contemplating suicide. Well I have good news for you.

Just think about you dieing as you doing the world a favour,
You'd be ridding it of one more carpuos minded being. cheesy

I no wan talk sha. lipsrsealed

no mind d yeye boi

3 Likes

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
brain reset is needed
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Dejiemmanuel(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
There is only one way out of your present situation, give your life to Jesus Christ, let Him take charge, all those demons of addiction will flee. Meanwhile, go for a professional help, a true man of God can also be contacted for deliverance. With God all things are possible. All the best.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Chiedu4Trump: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
This evening i woke up from sleep and the first thing the cross my mind was alcohol and sex.
i hate sex but I'm so fucking addicted to substances that make me High.

ive fought so many times to stay off this substances but not been easy and my folks don't know bout my addiction on hard substances.

mid 2017 I'm gonn be 28 and if i continue this way i may not make it alive on my 28th birthday.

I don't know what to do.

I beg hurry up
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by pintoism(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
somebody is knocking d door of ur heart to give u a new life, His name is Jesus, accept Him today, He's willing to help u, He will carry u through
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by rosalieene(f): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
shut up and go away
I doubt if you are 27 because you behave talk and reason like someone of 16years
grow up dude...grow up!
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Promiscojohnney(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Have said it before ,I will say it again and if am given the opportunity I will say it again and again that THE BEST WAY TO PUNISH UR ENEMY IS TO BECOME WHAT THEY SAY U CAN NEVER BECOME.if they say u will never own a car ..pls just buy a car and drive..if they say u will never succeed in life ..just try and succeed..if they say u will never get a job .show them ur salary every month.. If they say u will never marry ..pls sister be humble and get married.. If they say u will never go to school.. Just look for a way and graduate.. If they say u will not have a peaceful marriage.pls show them how happy u are maritally. If they say u will never become something in life ..pls look for something good and become in this same life...by doing what they say u can't do and becoming what they say u can't become they will die in SILENT in BITTERNESSS and in SHAME this three things kills faster than death itself.. Pls friends try and become....
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Airforce1(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Rosalienne or whatever you called yourself , fuckoff my mention.

henceforth, always pretend like you didn't see my comments/posts.

I don't give a flying Bleep about you and please don't bother replying this comment.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
No offense undecided
MrCork:

..bro do I no you? undecided
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by chimdi101: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2016
rosalieene:

I doubt if you are 27 because you behave talk and reason like someone of 16years
grow up dude...grow up!
Harsh!
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by efemena12: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
This evening i woke up from sleep and the first thing the cross my mind was alcohol and sex.

ive fought so many times to stay off this substances but not been easy and my folks don't know bout my addiction on hard substances.

mid 2017 I'm gonn be 28 and if i continue this way i may not make it alive on my 28th birthday.

I don't know what to do.
The secret to your struggling is accepting your inability to curb this misbehaviour. Jesus is the only way out.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by udoh2k: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Give ur life to Christ and go to a born again church, seriously.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by udoh2k: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Go to a born-again church and give ur life to Christ
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by solidman59(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2016
this poo just to make front page
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Charly68: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2016
If you are sure that you can't help yourself then go for deliverance in a living church . You really need help . The devil may be out to destroy you because of your star.. Reject destruction and embrace life. Go to God ,embrace Jesus & he will set you from all forms of addiction.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Justpassingby2(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

you should be the one posting this topic..
you're runing mad

I know your type... It runs in your family... Oshogbo weed smoker sighted.... Radarada. Your name don even finish matter... See as him head be like a hill with a dustbin... Igbolabi
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Godwin999(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2016
pls add m on Facebook for a shoulder to lean on. I was once like than until God changed me.
Aseghiemhe Godwin (add the profile pic with a piano ) is my Facebook name. I love ur decision. u are a real man
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by UmecheMoses(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i] I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU FREE OF CHARGE!!!!
I BREAK PEOPLE FREE FROM ADDICTION WITH GOD"S POWER!!! Call me 08067895454
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by aalangel(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

I don't understand you. You recently got thousands of likes for stating that you've been clean for some months or is it years What therapy did you use and why did you stop?? The best therapy is Jesus. Join a Bible believing church near you, though I recommend Christ Embassy. Pray to Jesus for help and He surely will. God bless you. You can send me a PM. Let's talk.

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Justpassingby2:

I know your type... It runs in your family... Oshogbo weed smoker sighted.... Radarada. Your name don even finish matter... See as him head be like a hill with a dustbin... Igbolabi
must you reassure us of your madness?
I'm done witchu describing your self

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Rozaybb(f): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
u will if u want to....make up ur mind and flee from addiction
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by MrPRevailer(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

It will be well with you.
Very importantly, go and read my thread I created some weeks back. You will find the ultimate solution. Contact me after that. Something big is coming up.
https://www.nairaland.com/3449917/prostitute-8-years-heavy-hemp
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by vinas(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
@ airforce1,i think u really need a friend to talk to, i think i would be willing to listen to u
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Lastking147(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
pcguru1:

Yawn being smoking weed, doing heavy alcohol everyone in my office knows this; was an heavy cigarette smoker before , though in terms of sex am not addicted. trust me those who didn't smoke and drink still died before you, so get over your emo self and decide if you want to quit or not. I've stopped smoking cigarette because i've decided it's dangerous, trust me you are not addict i am not an addict, i should you sit down with real addicts and you will know what addiction is. besides what is the hard substance is it Arizona, SK ? abi na coco shocked
bros abeg don't come here saying all those weed is bad shitty talks
if he like die that's his problem na one spanner lost grin
we be heavy weed smokers u hear grin
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by slivertongue: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
LORD, i commit him into your hands, this night touch his life for good. Father, help him stay alive to declare your goodness in the land of the living.

Amen

Son, it is well with your soul
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lastking147:

bros abeg don't come here saying all those weed is bad shitty talks
if he like die that's his problem na one spanner lost grin
we be heavy weed smokers u hear grin

I didn't say weed is bad if it was it should have affected me by now. But I dey fear Arizona small I hit that sh.it I no fit account for some hours

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Lastking147(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
pcguru1:

I didn't say weed is bad if it was it should have affected me by now. But I dey fear Arizona small I hit that sh.it I fit account for some hours
haha Arizona na better breed bruh
e dey spoil pesin life grin
I dey lungu now sef
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Lastking147(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
fluxmind:

Evil b!tch. I should stab you till I see the blade come out the other side of your body.
He said he needs help and pesin advice am
Here u are, I suspect u
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by solomorinho(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:
Rest In Peace, bruh.

grin baba u dey vex o

To me oh he is not going aniwhere because he enjoy dis year and him account turn red he thinks he can escape reception sowi * recession*
Baba woman no go kill u no fear

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:

Do I know you? undecided

You will... soon
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by whoisuche: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

Brother believe in God and seek him, he will give you rest. Prayerfully he will deliver you. Read the bilble and you will find comfort. Talk to a pastor that knows the world of God. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) / A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse / Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.