Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 (23167 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Truth234(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
great289:

Ok i grab. Who do you think will win?

It depends on how AJ approach the fight. If AJ let go his hands and throw punches from get go. Rough up WK, it will destabilise him and impede him from setting up those jabs, especially the left hand. And allow AJ to settle in and use his weight, strength and speed to control the fight. But if WK is the one to dictate the direction of the fight, then it's game over. It is a big stage. I just hope AJ rise up to the occasion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by great289(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Truth234:

It depends on how AJ approach the fight. If AJ let go his hands and throw punches from get go. Rough up WK, it will destabilise him and impede him from setting up those jabs, especially the left hand. And allow AJ to settle in and use his weight, strength and speed to control the fight. But if WK is the one to dictate the direction of the fight, then it's game over. It is a big stage. I just hope AJ rise up to the occasion.
Lets wait and see.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
obontami:

I wont call him the best boxer in the heavy weight division. Though I'm banking on him to win this fight. He's yet to cement his place as the overall best the division. He needs to fight top notch boxers like David haye, deontay wider and the rest.. .

deontey is a child's joke; he isn't seasoned. Although u have a point... I believe this will be a Linus test for Joshua...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by obontami: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaulKillerman:
deontey is a child's joke; he isn't seasoned. Although u have a point... I believe this will be a Linus test for Joshua...

Deontay Ain't a child's joke breh. Check his record.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
My bra, obontami, his record is intimidating, not until I watched his fight, I just knew his overrated..
Deontey haven't really had a real fight with a real boxer, Povetkin would have been a real challenger for him, but the fight didn't hold , all his contenders have been jerks , punies...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaulKillerman:
My bra, obontami, his record is intimidating, not until I watched his fight, I just knew his overrated..
Deontey haven't really had a real fight with a real boxer, Povetkin would have been a real challenger for him, but the fight didn't hold , all his contenders have been jerks , punies...
bro which app u download na abeg
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by obontami: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Still waiting for deontay vs Joshua fight Sha.. ..to see if he's truly a bum. smiley
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Truth234(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
obontami:

Deontay Ain't a child's joke breh. Check his record.

Then he is a man's joke, check the level of competition he faced after almost 40 fights. The same Eric Molina that hurt him and took him 9 rounds to put off, took AJ few punches. The same way Washington was leading in his last fight before he got lucky to put him off in round 6.

AJ will beat Wilder, WK is on a whole new level and if AJ wins tonight. He will be the biggest heavyweight of this era.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
ednut1:
bro which app u download na abeg
Mobdro app ; download via Google ...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by obontami: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Truth234:

Then he is a man's joke, check the level of competition he faced after almost 40 fights. The same Eric Molina that hurt him and took him 9 rounds to put off, took AJ few punches. The same way Washington was leading in his last fight before he got lucky to put him off in round 6.

AJ will beat Wilder, WK is on a whole new level and if AJ wins tonight. He will be the biggest heavyweight of this era.

Don't write wilder off yet! He's dope bro.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
obontami:

Don't write wilder off yet! He's dope bro.
why you no show ?
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by obontami: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oyind17:
why you no show ?

I dey your side jor.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why hasn't the show started? Sky sports it still showing a needless match instead of build up to the boxing ...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
I just noticed the match can't be shown for free, u have to pay to watch it ...
So the beat bet is to watch it tomorrow after the game today...

Poor us..
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
The match has started, W.Klitscko just walked into the ring...
. Joshua to follow ...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
A.J walking into the ring now...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by great289(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaulKillerman:
A.J walking into the ring now...
Check you tube they are showing it
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Really which channel?
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Anthony Joshua WON!!!!!!! WITH A KO
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by ucheemmadu18(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
"It wasn't far off being Klitschko's greatest night" it would have been game over during the 6th round What a comeback.
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Any of the fighters could have won it, it was a great match... A 50/50 game..

Age caught up with klitscko on the 11th round as he was gassed out, and the unlucky right upper cut A.J landed him, he couldn't recover from it till the game ended.

Both men really put up a superlative performance by both boxers, nobody outboxed the other, they really showed class and a fantastic display..
This is truly the boxing of the decade (not the pacman and floyed child's play)

A.J is and will always be my man... He did very well...
Re: Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 by great289(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2017
ucheemmadu18:
"It wasn't far off being Klitschko's greatest night" it would have been game over during the 6th round What a comeback.
What of the fifth round?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know A Good Sport Betting Site In Nigeria? / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 1st Competitive International Goal / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.