Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin (53375 Views)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by timidapsin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's been a while i made any post on Nairaland, so i decided to post this funny MMM meme collection grin grin grin
ENJOY!!!

lalasticlala come oh grin

563 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by timidapsin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Disclaimer: I am not against MMM and i have never done it before, I even believe CBN, EFCC and other top government agencies deliberately wants the scheme to crash,
And the only way it will crash is if people stop doing it.

Rest my case!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by feodan: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
ITS. FEODAN AGAIN !!!! ™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™ GOD BLESS YOU ALL. ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ [AMEN]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by feodan: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
ON MMM: ‘WE WILL RATHER NOT REMAIN AS WE WERE’

December 13, 2016 was a day they’ve all been waiting for, doomsayers, naysayers; oh how they relished the opportunity, oh how their hormonal levels were raised, it was the “I told you so” moment they had so much longed for. It was probably the best thing to happen to some of them in months, miserable fellows, in their warped mind-set and tinted realities, they would rather have everybody remained as they were.
These set of people, because of their stubborn resolve to not open their mind to learning/ re-learning and because of their too cautious approach ride on a high horse of sheer ignorance and will blare Ponzi scheme at every given opportunity even when confronted with facts and realities as regards MMM. This group of people would rather remain as they were while others around them are making progress; the only thing positive in their outlook is waiting for a day when they will have the opportunity to mock the fate of others, the opportunity to say with gusto “I was right”. They fail to realize that life itself is a risk, when you take risks, you win some and you lose some, not taking risks at all because of not wanting to lose makes one the ultimate loser. Even though some of them have been barely making ends meet and have directly or indirectly benefitted from the ‘MMM’ money they have so derided, this ephemeral moral victory is enough to fill their probably empty bellies.
What I know and I know so well is ‘’even if MMM crashes’’ and given the circumstances, I will still participate over and over again, a resolution that applies to millions of other participants who have imbibed the MMM ideology. I make bold to say that this is the only platform that has brought smiles to the faces of millions of Nigerians and made millionaires of out of them in such a short period of time!!! No government policy or initiative in recent times has brought more hope and succour in such a short time span. It has rather been a plethora of unfulfilled promises, dashed hopes, sorrows tears and blood. In actual fact, government has been the biggest Ponzi operator in Nigeria, robbing and ripping citizens off for the benefit of a corrupt and undeserving few. Folks that have seemingly lost all hopes and disconcerted with happenings around them now approach life with renewed confidence and enthusiasm, dead businesses now have new life injected into them, students have been able to pay their tuition, crimes have arguably been reduced and even the economy hasn’t been left out, with increased liquidity and trade volumes at a time when recession has almost stifled life out of the Nigerian economy.
I know of folks who barely had tens of thousands in their bank accounts who now have hundreds of thousands, not to talk of those that are now millionaires, who probably never had such hopes at least not anytime soon. Those naysayers would have rather we traded all of that and remain like we ‘were’.
Some believe that MMM participants are lazy and greedy folks, but the fact is amongst these participants are great minds, intellectuals and professionals that cut across different fields and sectors of the economy, contributing their own quota to the growth of the economy, in fact when one looks at the farthest right side of the Mavro section on the MMM platform, there is a space titled ‘dreams’, meaning that MMM expects you to pursue your dreams, goals and aspirations with what you make from the system. MMM only wants to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, MMM only wants to make things easier for people when they pursue their dreams and aspirations. Some believe that the only way to make it in life is to work hard and harder, and anyone with riches that have not been seen/ viewed to work hard in their distorted realities must have cut corners or been a fraud. While this is not to cast away the place of working hard in pursuing one’s dream, it must be realised that having access to the right information sometimes is only what is needed to make a headway in life and not necessarily working hard, this is what distinguishes between the rich and the poor, the rich always have access to the right information to stay ahead of the pack and even pay over the top to get it.
Apparently, not all Nigerians will join MMM, not even half the population, but those that have willingly participated should not be unjustly castigated or maligned for the choices they have made as they wouldn’t judge the critical ones for the choices they make with their lives also, live and lets live; each man to his own. It’s high time these critical elements stopped acting like they are other people’s moral compass or like they are in a position to determine what is good for others. Nobody is forcing anybody to join MMM, let people just focus on what they do and find happiness in it, there isn’t much to life than that.
While these people may enjoy their and make a show of their momentary triumphalism, MMM will be back!! Better and stronger!!! And they will come again with their prediction of doom and gloom, patiently waiting for their moment of validation while Mavrodites will make bigger and bigger strides with their lives. And even if the malignant moment they are waiting for surfaces again, we will dwell on the good tides and happy memories it has brought us, because we’d rather be financially blessed because we were curious than broke because we were sceptical and because we know that life itself is inherently risky. There is only one big risk that should be avoided at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing!!!
Adelaja Adefemi
100+ Guider

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
they said use spare money.

as if those that died had extra lives.....awon Omo ole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by decatalyst(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Who thinks Op is not nice? grin grin

The last picture tho grin

The Person that persuaded you to join MMM will be like in case January no be am grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by BUHARImyDOG: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
buhari why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by temmypotter(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2016
lol

2 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by emeijeh(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
One out of 5 FP threads are now on MMM.
Na wah o!
There is God o.
Mods sef!
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by TopsyKrete: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok moku mogbe modaran!!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by TrueHeart365(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
omo. this shi is so funny i'm trying so hard to laugh small

5 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Shol3(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by pembisco(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2016

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Come January some people will cry while some will laugh. For the sake of the sanity of some of my friends who have huge sums of money hanging there I sincerely hope it is the former.

2 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by TeamSimple(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nailed it

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Y'all have started again grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Stanki2: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by tchimatic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by veekid(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016

why is Nairaland so biased like this? MMM has helped millions of nigerians and will continue to help,while seunn (mr self righteous ) that makes millions everyday from his >10year old site cannot even boast of helping 50 nigerian youths financially , or an empowerment program, motivational speaking, skill acquisition, nothing (unlike Linda ikeji -God bless her).
Bros just stays behind the pc, typing crap about God not existing and some folks like happney65 followsuit. Who you epp bros?

We've all learnt about MMM, thank you, & The real mavrodians know how the system works and we will continue to PH!!!

You've totally lost my respect

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by TeamSimple(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Disclaimer: I am not against MMM and i have never done it before, I even believe CBN, EFCC and other top government agencies deliberately wants the scheme to crash,
And the only way it will crash is if people stop doing it.

Rest my case!
Na EFCC and CBN say make the thing also crash for other countries?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by soldierdollar(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
feodan:
ON MMM: ‘WE WILL RATHER NOT REMAIN AS WE WERE’

December 13, 2016 was a day they’ve all been waiting for, doomsayers, naysayers; oh how they relished the opportunity, oh how their hormonal levels were raised, it was the “I told you so” moment they had so much longed for. It was probably the best thing to happen to some of them in months, miserable fellows, in their warped mind-set and tinted realities, they would rather have everybody remained as they were.
These set of people, because of their stubborn resolve to not open their mind to learning/ re-learning and because of their too cautious approach ride on a high horse of sheer ignorance and will blare Ponzi scheme at every given opportunity even when confronted with facts and realities as regards MMM. This group of people would rather remain as they were while others around them are making progress; the only thing positive in their outlook is waiting for a day when they will have the opportunity to mock the fate of others, the opportunity to say with gusto “I was right”. They fail to realize that life itself is a risk, when you take risks, you win some and you lose some, not taking risks at all because of not wanting to lose makes one the ultimate loser. Even though some of them have been barely making ends meet and have directly or indirectly benefitted from the ‘MMM’ money they have so derided, this ephemeral moral victory is enough to fill their probably empty bellies.
What I know and I know so well is ‘’even if MMM crashes’’ and given the circumstances, I will still participate over and over again, a resolution that applies to millions of other participants who have imbibed the MMM ideology. I make bold to say that this is the only platform that has brought smiles to the faces of millions of Nigerians and made millionaires of out of them in such a short period of time!!! No government policy or initiative in recent times has brought more hope and succour in such a short time span. It has rather been a plethora of unfulfilled promises, dashed hopes, sorrows tears and blood. In actual fact, government has been the biggest Ponzi operator in Nigeria, robbing and ripping citizens off for the benefit of a corrupt and undeserving few. Folks that have seemingly lost all hopes and disconcerted with happenings around them now approach life with renewed confidence and enthusiasm, dead businesses now have new life injected into them, students have been able to pay their tuition, crimes have arguably been reduced and even the economy hasn’t been left out, with increased liquidity and trade volumes at a time when recession has almost stifled life out of the Nigerian economy.
I know of folks who barely had tens of thousands in their bank accounts who now have hundreds of thousands, not to talk of those that are now millionaires, who probably never had such hopes at least not anytime soon. Those naysayers would have rather we traded all of that and remain like we ‘were’.
Some believe that MMM participants are lazy and greedy folks, but the fact is amongst these participants are great minds, intellectuals and professionals that cut across different fields and sectors of the economy, contributing their own quota to the growth of the economy, in fact when one looks at the farthest right side of the Mavro section on the MMM platform, there is a space titled ‘dreams’, meaning that MMM expects you to pursue your dreams, goals and aspirations with what you make from the system. MMM only wants to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, MMM only wants to make things easier for people when they pursue their dreams and aspirations. Some believe that the only way to make it in life is to work hard and harder, and anyone with riches that have not been seen/ viewed to work hard in their distorted realities must have cut corners or been a fraud. While this is not to cast away the place of working hard in pursuing one’s dream, it must be realised that hav
[/s]

Then one day ... Just one day it'll crash and you'll put smiles on the faces of those who for the first time , invested their money( oh I forgot.. their spare money) but lost them .

You'll console them with your own money which will be enough to go round all MMM losers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by solid3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
And mavro be looking like......

7 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by beevalley: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
How did this make FP?
Serious new on there but this?
Baffles me
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Lagusta(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Looooolz
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by gaetano: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ugorji mavrodichukwu has eaten their money grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by omophunky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by klassykute(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
lol
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by steppin: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Buhari should start the distribution of Bp drugs before the final showdown in January. That's like "helping" 2 million voters.
It might help his re-election campaign in 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by omoadeleye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
U

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Mtncardseller(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

Na EFCC and CBN say make the thing also crash for other countries?
can you please d country where MMM crash with proves?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. / How To Make A Girl Scream / Joke Section Offtopic Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.