Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? (538 Views)

When She Says She Can Count The Number Of Men She Selpt With:hilarious Pic / The Tale Of M.T.N, The Cute Big Booty Girl And Her Crush / Have You Tried To Count The Numbers Of Letter "M" In Muhammadu Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Have you even counted the number of "M" in MohaMMed Buhari?

PMB and MMM are like 5&6
Re: Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? by Chapecoense(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Una no dey tire?
Re: Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
I dey console myself bro. My 100k is in.... But I am hopeful there won't be problem.

#Istandwithmmm
Re: Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? by Mrbigman2: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
D guy na double scam na.

1983 and 15
Re: Have You Ever Counted The Number Of "M" In Mohammed Buhari? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
The retard is the co-owner of moku mogbe modaran

(1) (Reply)

Watch Planet And Sons Comedy Collection / ....this Is Ur Destiny / April Fool and what it is all about

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.