Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (69173 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by jayboy: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.
Look at them .......
NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again
PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name
HAUSA - House Animals Using Seat of Authority
APC - Association of Past Criminals
NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continue
PDP - People Deceiving People.
MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense
ABACHA - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived
NEPA - Never Expect Power Always
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.
MMM -Money Making Movement.
NO BE MY FAULT

MMM earn that abbreviation because they are the only body that has practically changed lives, including me.
Don't laugh alone... Share if MMM has touched your life
lastpage:

Its not Charm, its just PURE GREED! grin grin
Have you seen a GREEDY person before? As in very. very greedy?
It is the same thing that "takes over" when people get 419ed!
The GREED puts picture of the "Expectation" in their Mind, so as to becloud their thinking and rationalisation!
What follows is that they begin to act like someone who is out of their mind (to them, they are Okay but their mind is beclouded with greed), just like a "Mad person" will say "normal people" are mad!
grin grin
Lastpage!
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
olafunny:

Because that man of God builds and precides over a C.A.C church in a town doesn't make him the founder. I hope that helps
i knew you'll only end up disgracing yourself....now you are the one that needs to go back to school coz you're poor at comprehension...

I was laughing at this guy that made the statement below
Elxandre:
The funny thing is the Chuddy guy denied being the founder of MMM-Nigeria, after the wife had already claimed he was the one who brought it into Nigeria.

If you will believe this guy is legit after this, you need help.

And that was why I said RIP logic

I hope that helps grin
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by jayboy: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dear senseless Nigerians,

Give me one reason MMM should crash and I'll give you one reason you should crash! I only wonder why the downfall of a man is always your own joy.

Weeks ago when Donald Trump was announced the US elect President, you were thinking Nigerians abroad would be deported and it would have made you glad? Such a foolish thought!

Must you always be glad seeing people cry while you sneer at them amidst their pains? You ain't into MMM for your known reasons? Good! But the question is; why do you want it crashed? If you have no answer whatsoever, then you are nothing but fools.

I'm into MMM, yes, and so what? You ain't into it, yes, that's your headache! Stop wishing people bad for no reason. Wake up and stop being senseless!

MMM is here to stay. MMM is real. MMM pays! Long live MMM!

#istandwithMMM

Copied Copied Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Adeoba10:

Try consoling yourself till Jan 13.
ntoooor.... tongue

I'm not a participant tongue tongue grin grin
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by collinometricx: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
We'll soon start hearing new movie titles from noollywood.. Like - MMM boys love of MMM tears of MMM MMM why me M.M.M betrayal downfall of MMM Hopeful return of MMM MMM COMING SOON Jus watch nd see
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Reference(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
If one crafty russian hoodlum can fleece toddlers of their candy in billions why can't government raise legit cash to execute its projects, reflate the economy and move this country forward. Because there is still residual money in the economy and I have it on good information that there are tons and tons of raw cash in dollars hidden in private vaults waiting for the flood of Noah to ebb away. So why? Here's a couple.

A paucity of ideas. Even if you gave the same amount of money to government as Sergy Mavrodi and his 40 thieves stole, they will equally return a loss, spend 70 percent paying themselves (as per budget 2017), flying around and buying bulletproof cars so you can't shoot their light out, steal half of the remaining 30 percent and squander the rest on, you know na, cutting grass.

If the above doesn't happen by divine intervention, in their wisdom they will probably give it all out to Julius Berger to buy a host of white elephants at ridiculous cost, (CCC will buy cheaper, normal black coloured elephants and paint them white) and our so called local contractors will do theirs in green white green claiming local content. Not a penny will yield.

But what if Nigeria was properly restructured and run like a first class business enterprise that makes profit at the close of the year, we may not even need foreign investors and wil not care what oil prices are because we can adequately finance our projects, build our railway, build our electrical infrastructure and refine our oil, and return profit to our people. The US funded its war against the axis powers largely by bonds sold to the people of America IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION.
And by investing the money in massive industrial war production of planes, tanks, ships, munitions, uniforms and all manner of supplies, American established its industrial base and became a super power.

It was never a traditional colonial power like Britain or France that achieved its wealth through plunder but by unifying its people around a common cause. What makes a Russian Mavrodi succeed in opening people's wallets that Buhari or any other Nigerian leader cannot do. Simple, structure. Nigeria is not structured for its citizens to build it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
mebad:

My friend who are the ones giving testimony in South Africa ? I have PH and till date haven't been able to GH in the so called Mmm SA

Chei!!.... Omo u dey lie scatter!!... what do u gain from lying and causing panic... is it your spare money?!?!?
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by haibe(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
emusmithy:

If only you can channel such a "Faith" in God; you would be raising the dead by now.
lmao
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.

That is the problem of an average African, we lack the ability to do research nd think when it is vital,mmm has been is Kenya getting close to 6months,is it a must for you to celebrate peoples' downfall??wat is happening to our sense of reasoning

If u dispute the fact,google search it nd tell wen mmm has been in existence in Kenya??

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
anigbajumo:

That is the problem of an average African, we lack the ability to do research nd think when it is vital,mmm has been is Kenya getting close to 6months,is it a must for you to celebrate peoples' downfall??wat is happening to our sense of reasoning

If u dispute the fact,google search it nd tell wen mmm has been in existence in Kenya??

Oga, it is a crime to obtain money under false pretences. What you are doing is promoting criminal activities. In sane climes you can go to jail. The government who makes laws say this scam is illegal. Well meaningful, people have advised you people to stop, that it is a pyramid scheme and you keep on promoting it so that more people will get hurt at your expense, for your gain. What sort of nonsense is this. You cannot choose the directives to obey and not to. Mavrodi has no right to rebel aginst our laws under the cover of societal ignorance and crass greed. Stop destroying peoples lives.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Reference:
If one crafty russian hoodlum can fleece toddlers of their candy in billions why can't government raise legit cash to execute its projects, reflate the economy and move this country forward. Because there is still residual money in the economy and I have it on good information that there are tons and tons of raw cash in dollars hidden in private vaults waiting for the flood of Noah to ebb away. So why? Here's a couple.

A paucity of ideas. Even if you gave the same amount of money to government as Sergy Mavrodi and his 40 thieves stole, they will equally return a loss, spend 70 percent paying themselves (as per budget 2017), flying around and buying bulletproof cars so you can't shoot their light out, steal half of the remaining 30 percent and squander the rest on, you know na, cutting grass.

If the above doesn't happen by divine intervention, in their wisdom they will probably give it all out to Julius Berger to buy a host of white elephants at ridiculous cost, (CCC will buy cheaper, normal black coloured elephants and paint them white) and our so called local contractors will do theirs in green white green claiming local content. Not a penny will yield.

But what if Nigeria was properly restructured and run like a first class business enterprise that makes profit at the close of the year, we may not even need foreign investors and wil not care what oil prices are because we can adequately finance our projects, build our railway, build our electrical infrastructure and refine our oil, and return profit to our people. The US funded its war against the axis powers largely by bonds sold to the people of America IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION.
And by investing the money in massive industrial war production of planes, tanks, ships, munitions, uniforms and all manner of supplies, American established its industrial base and became a super power.

It was never a traditional colonial power like Britain or France that achieved its wealth through plunder but by unifying its people around a common cause. What makes a Russian Mavrodi succeed in opening people's wallets that Buhari or any other Nigerian leader cannot do. Simple, structure. Nigeria is not structured for its citizens to build it.
Hear hear
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Hear hear

Hi, long time.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by eagleonearth(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin
it's obvious something is eating you up. Sorry for whatever that's disturbing your life. You're a typical Nigerian, very nosy and noisy. In saner climes, this mmm news would have been forgotten or better still, the only people commenting will be participants. But alas, this is Nigeria where people wear themselves out and eat themselves up for something of no benefit to them, Jesus! Forget about the likes you're garnering from your ilk, you're too dense in reality. Look for what to do with your life cuz I'm sure you're not a mod in NL. Be ready for the ground to swallow you up come Jan 2017 when people start cashing out from their defrosted accounts.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by yorex2011: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
All you guys saying people are wishing bad to their fellow Nigerians, bla bla , pasting different "food for thought", y'all should remember the Casket maker's Prayer.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ejimjesus: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Babzilla:

In other words, they're fùcked

Deception!
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by zikter(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
sekem:

Look at this young man

You're looking for a business that is guaranteed abi?

Can you guarantee that you or I will wake up and see tomorrow?

Chief, the truth be say, nothing is guaranteed in this life!
yes, but again why emphasized on spare money only? it means the likelihood of your money disappearing impromptu is very high. but people take risks, some calculated and some not. it is a choice anyway. would have joined MMM since but the source of 30% interest was not clear. the entire system did not sound reliable. then again financial regulatory bodies clearly distanced themselves. some have made money and some lost through it. once again everyone with their choices.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by mrsfavour(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin
Since they have opened in another country, it means they ve gone. the trapped ones are crying bitterly.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ejimjesus: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
CosmicJames:
The false hope is good for participants with their money trap in the system. It helps in lowering their BP. Before that January, they ll almost forget their sorrow and the effect of their loss ll be minimal. My best friend ll loose or on his way to loosing N650k. All his life savings!
CosmicJames:
The false hope is good for participants with their money trap in the system. It helps in lowering their BP. Before that January, they ll almost forget their sorrow and the effect of their loss ll be minimal. My best friend ll loose or on his way to loosing N650k. All his life savings!
CosmicJames:

It is a pity
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Reference:

Hi, long time.
Hello dear, long time indeed. Where've you being? You went AWOL
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by hoodua467(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.
Please use the internet to research before posting, your statements are false
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by NotComplaining: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chosen1984:
MMM WILL BE BACK WITH A BIG BANG THAT WILL THROW OFF NAIRALAND, CBN AND THEIR LIKES

GOD DOES NOT WORK WITH NUMBERS!!
LET THE CHICKEN HEARTED FELLOWS LEAVE! ITS BEST WE HAVE 1,000,000 COMMITED MAVRODIANS THAN 3,000,000 FAKE PARTICIPANTS

YOU NON PARTICIPANTS THAT STILL KILLING YOURSELVES OVER WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, SHOULD BE CAREFUL COS I SEE MANY OF YOU CRASHING HEAVILY IF U DONT DESIST FROM YOUR UNGODLY ACTS!!

BLOGGERS AND BLOG SITES THAT HAVE SACRIFICED THEMSELVES AND THEIR SITES TO ENCOURAGE LIES, NOTE THAT YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD FOR ANY HUMAN THAT COMMITES MURDER, SUCIDE OR GOES INTO ANY FORM OF SICKNESS DUE TO YOUR WRONG STORIES!!

MMM BROUGHT FOOD TO A LOT OF TABLES!!

I AM A CHOSEN, AND I HAVE SPOKEN

So /\ /\ MMM has its own church and pastor?

Btw, do a check on the name Mr Mavrodi himself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi.

Like all church goers, Mavrodites are simply deluded, even when faced with facts.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
haibe:
lmao

You understand my point ba?

That kinda faith move nations! grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by suremossty(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Adeoba10:
Someone in Russia controlling your hard earned money here in Nigeria. All of una be mumu
Why do people say what doesnt concern them and face their own problem , they talk carelessly because , they dont have the mind to participate or the money to PH , so they should focus on how to build their future than to make MMM participant to panic or feel sad, MMM has helped alot of participant and will continue to help. Participants are still PH up till now so, why dont u face your own problem and leave us alone.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by elampiro(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blofeld:
This Chuddy fellow should be arrested by EFCC. He should start talking.. all transactions by him linked to MMM should be investigated. Nigerians are really gullible!

If he is arrested, his gullible investors will blame Federal Government when they are unable to get their money in January.

I think it's best for EFCC to visit the case in January. He shouldn't be allowed out of Nigeria. There is so much to be learnt from this case
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by suremossty(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Why do people say what doesnt concern them and face their own problem , they talk carelessly because , they dont have the mind to participate or the money to PH , so they should focus on how to build their future than to make MMM participant to panic or feel sad, MMM has helped alot of participant and will continue to help. Participants are still PH up till now so, why dont u face your own problem and leave us alone.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
If i had known that the originator of this scheme is an Igbo man, nothing will ever make me register at all. This is actually a confirmation of what i have been hearing about them.

I have stop doing deals with Igbo man because they never think of anything but cheating, they must cheat you otherwise that deal cannot end smoothly.

Chai!!! #isaiditigboarefraudulent.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by rolams(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Now I know the meaning of MMM- MOGBE MOKU MODARAN. grin cheesy
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Caseless: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
You guys should rest ooh, even if it crashes let us have rest small naw..Haba
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
I didn't do the mmm but am not happy with how my friends are looking at me when they complain about mmm.. .we pray it pays back
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by elampiro(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ikology:

EFCC cannot do anything to Chuddy guy. You have been advised to use your spare money! If actually he is the site admin, he has played his game smart. There is nothing anybody can do about it.

This is not true. He will have a criminal case to answer if he did actually opened multiple accounts where he received help and didn’t provide help. If he has enriched himself unjustly from the system, there will be a case .

But EFCC warned people, so they might not put in so much energy.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by kinswhite(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.