Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music (27074 Views)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by okonja(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
@OP, how much were you paid to compose this rubbish? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na dem Sabi.
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by MrMcJay(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cadamlk:
I had never at any point in time blamed Five Star for the split. Five Star i believe is an organization that picked him from the street(though with immense talent) and made him who he is today. He owes them appreciation contrary to his initial excuse.

If Harrysong truly made money on the side without informing the management of the label he was signed to, that's pretty wrong. However, it is wrong to say Kcee helped Harrysong. It was simply a business transaction. Harrysong had the talent, Emeka had the funds and Kcee was the middleman.

Kcee had been a mediocre artiste right from when he won Star Quest with Presh. He split with Presh in 2011 and met Harrysong in 2012. From that 2012, he started feasting in Harrysong's talent.

1 Like

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by KINGwax007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Smartness entails honesty. This is the simple reason why any true and wealthy business person propagates an upholds the axiom "honesty remains the best policy in business."
there's no honesty in business, bro

1 Like

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by MNDY(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dis Mr. Songs sef! After experiencing hardship and even singing about how your step-mother showed you fire in one of your songs titled "Story"...
~
KCee picked you up from QuestionMark label where you were not doing well, brushed you up and gave you the fame and money...
~
All you could do is to betray your helpers and want more money! See wetin money don cause!
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
KINGwax007:

Get back to me when you become successful and your business empire stand the test of time, with your stated philosophy. Conceit is God's gift to petty people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by kaypee90: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
ok
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by 1metre: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tjohnnay:

I talk am, na wao

Make una tell us how e money make him money undecided
no go hustle, continue asking how he made his money.
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Vaxt(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
careytommy7:
If na MMM now, some people go dey laugh. Oya start laughing at them na.
no mind them. When person no get money everybody na fraud for their eyes, buhari children

1 Like

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Tjohnnay: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
1metre:
no go hustle, continue asking how he made his money.
undecided u go show me way?
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by 1metre: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tjohnnay:
undecided u go show me way?
your ability to make money depends on your attitude to life,

1 Like

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Psyrus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
He's the black sheep see his dressing sef it speaks volumes.
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by gameboyo: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cadamlk:
I had never at any point in time blamed Five Star for the split. Five Star i believe is an organization that picked him from the street(though with immense talent) and made him who he is today. He owes them appreciation contrary to his initial excuse.

Harrysong was already a superstar before five star music came for him.
Was it in five star that he sang taiye kehinde? To me, that's d hottest song he ever sang
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by gameboyo: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
5starmilitant:
Harrysong Leaving fivestar, is like ngolo kante leaving liecester. The glory Has departed.

grin grin grin grin
Ur point is undisputed
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by ncoolsome(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
TunezBlog:
Harrysong was signed to KCEE’s brother, E-Money’s Five Star Music label where he released his biggest song till date, Reggae Blues. Also known as a writer and singer, Mr Songs left the label unceremoniously and threw shot, that most people believe was directed at his former label mate, KCee.

“Doing all these for everyone – both Five Star and outside the platform – is not a problem for me. Sometimes it bothers me that we are beating farther than it is. What bothers me is not the work. What bothers me is the appreciation. You are helping someone but the person feels he’s helping you.

“You write a song for someone and the person is telling you that if I don’t sing your song, you won’t blow. It’s childishness. I don’t know,” he said in an interview with Planet TV.

This lack of appreciation is believed to be the main reason for quitting the label and starting his own record label.

He also revealed that he has been responsible for writing most of the songs produced in Five Star Music.

These accusations has made many blame Five Star Music for not treating Harrysong right, however recent findings has revealed the other side of the story, which blames Harrysong's greed for the split.

According to Broadway Africa who spoke to one of the members of Five Star Music who wanted to remain anonymous, Harrysong breached his contract agreement and was making money on the side without the knowledge of the label.

According to the source, Five Star Music, had organised an European tour for Harrysong which he honoured but he organised and arranged other performances for himself outside the knowledge of Five Star Music.

The label got to know about what they view as an ‘act of betrayal’ but kept mute until it was time for Harrysong to shoot the video for his single, Bakana. The label simply asked him to pay for it himself since he made money off shows that weren’t recurred back to the company. This angered Harrysong and he decided to part ways with them.

Harrysong has since launched his own record label called Alter Plate and has insisted that he has no beef with his former record label.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/how-greed-caused-problem-between.html

lol this picture reminds me of the three statue at lagos ibadan express road..

1 Like

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Yksoul(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cadamlk:
TRUE,BUT YOU RUB YOUR DIRTY TWO HANDS TOGETHER WITH WATER TO MAKE THEM CLEAN,FIVE STAR SHOULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON HARRYSG TALENT TO BETTER THEIR LIVES NOW,WITHOUT APPRECIATING THE PERSON THAT BRINGS THE SONGS.HARRYSG HAS MOVED ON WE WOULD NOW KNOW WHAT 5 STARS IS MADE UP!
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Yksoul(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
THE BEST MUSIC RECORD OWNER I RESPECT MOST IS YBNL OLAMIDE,IF THE ARTISTES WANTS TO LEAVE OLAMIDE IS READY TO FREE HIM/HER.OLAMIDE DOESNT WANTS YOU TO FEEL HE'S USING HIS ARTISTES TO SURVIVE
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
What is talent? Just so you know, if you write a song it can lay wasted forever, unless someone sings it, add a good beat to it, masters it then advertises it and continuously promote it, It gets to be heard and appreciated. Many are talented but are wasted because they don't have money. That's what record label do they help you. HARRYSONG THEY WERE HELPING YOU ALONG. Why don't you shoot the music video yourself
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Officialjoshua: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
oh assuming it was skibii it would Nt pain us because he is practically Nt bring anything to d table bt HARRY Noooo u guyz have lost ur best artist. Na Kcee go FIL d foil I Dnt think so
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Baroba(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Now Harry has left the camp, Kcee will start writing songs for Skibi and X Busts...Intresting times aheadfor 5star..
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by chiefobdk(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Corrinthians:
When would KCee ever get it right with colours

If Na kcee dey middle. I love d color. Dat black guy and him tailor deserve to be shot
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Gordieshegz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
midehi2:
really
xup pretty? you make me to aim higher than modecai on your profile pic
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Almand: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
there's no rule in business except, 'be smart' and smartness comes in many ways
Than he is being very stupid. from now his money will be spent on any project he embarks on. No smart business man will use his personal fund his business. Check all the big Time business men. Why do you think Wandi Cole have being quiet and dbang is not churning out single every now and then
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Rainmaker69(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Is there any basis at all for this story? Rumours and conjectures are all these words are built upon
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Rick9(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
All of them wack sef. Mtcheewwwww doesn't concern me, let me go back to my beat making. Guys pls show support for your homeboy am an upcoming music producer

Like my page www.facebook.com/djrickofficial1

Hope to make it big someday thanks
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by apankay(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cadamlk:
is he not making money for Five Star?
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by amanikondo: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
When it comes lack of trust and integrity in business

Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by Cadamlk: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
apankay:
is he not making money for Five Star?
Yeah!! Likewise he has made tens of million with five star. He even got more exposure with them. I never knew him until he joined Five Star music.
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by toprealman: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cadamlk:
That's not enough reason to make him a slave forever. Tubaba broke loose and is still balling.....keke and co still feeling the loss.
After squeezing the juice from an orange you throw what's left away.....these paymasters don't! They wind you up like forever till you wise up!
Re: How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music by o42austino(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
your type is what makes outsiders consider Nigerians as conmen. the Golden rule in every business is honesty,if you lose it mark my word ur crashing soon,what keep big business going it's not just the work force or the men or women in executive seats but, honesty that their words are their bonds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.