Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (24160 Views)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Mufuadamu: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2009
Anyone watching the LIVE service at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations would have seen BENNY HINN granting Emmanuel TV an exclusive interview in Athens Greece having just held a pastor's conference in at the SCOAN branch, Athens, Greece.

Wow – he said that he is waiting for an invitation from TB Joshua to visit his church. Does anyone have the full transcript of what he said? Pls o can you post it?
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by papagiddy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2009
ya ! i watched him on Emmanuel tv. he talked about the holy spirit, the miracles of Jesus, persecution in the life of a christian. prays for emmanuel tv, he also prays for TBJ, encouraged pple to keep on watchin Emmanuel Tv, that one day he will like to come to come n preach in TBJ church that nigeria is a great country that he had preached many times in Nigeria especially in Archbishop BENSON IDAHOSAH church etc, i think he may be discouraged to come to TBJ church by the likes of pst Ayo Oritshajafor who is a sworn enemy of TBJ !! what do u think??

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by TheLight2: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
This is indeed a good story!
It is good to know that great prophets like Benny Hinn are following the great works of God in the life on TB Joshua. God is good all the time!
I look forward to Benny Hinn visiting Nigeria soon.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by tbjfansuk: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2009
Pastor Benny Hinn, the morning after holding a conference at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Greece Branch, granted this interview on Emmanuel TV concerning his ministry and Prophet TB Joshua:
hinn-000105-med

I pray the Lord will keep using you and blessing you, dear Pastor Joshua and may the Lord anoint you BIG TIME in Jesus’ name. Amen.

EMMANUEL TV: We’re here in Athens, Greece, right by the rock where Paul preached to the people of Athens in Acts 17 and we have the wonderful privilege to have with us world renowned healing evangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn with us. It’s a great honour to have you on the program, sir. We’d like to welcome you to the program first of all.

BENNY HINN: Thank you very much. I’m Benny Hinn and I’m glad to be talking to you.

EMMANUEL TV: We see in the Bible that great men have great habits. We can see the habits that people like Daniel had, praying everyday facing Jerusalem, or the Psalmist, praying 7 times a day or in the morning and evening. Great men have great habits. What are some of the habits that you have that have helped you in your ministry, sir?

BENNY HINN: Well, I would say the first that the Lord developed in me is reading His Word daily. I feel it’s so important that the Scriptures be a part of our daily life rather than every so often. So, I do not read the Bible to preach it; I read the Bible so I can be fed personally. So, I would tell every Christian, make the Bible a part of your daily life. Don’t just put the Bible on a shelf. Let the Bible live in you and that is really the greatest secret I can talk about.

EMMANUEL TV: Yes, it’s true. Using the Word of God in our daily lives is the secret of faith. From the Bible we can see that anything close to Jesus receives attack.

BENNY HINN: Well, yes. Persecution is a part of our life. Jesus said that we will have it. All that live godly will suffer persecution, Paul wrote. So, that’s not something to be kind of wondering, why? Last night one of the pastors was asking me about how I handle this. I said, well, I’ll tell you honestly, I said, if I’m not persecuted, I think something is wrong. Because the devil does not fight those who are for him, he only fights those who are against him. If we oppose him, then we’ll be attacked. So, I rejoice by the fact that people attack and persecute someone like me. In fact, it’s one of those things I thank God for, believe it or not. I really do. So, persecution is a part of the Christian walk but what I said earlier, the Holy Spirit is the key to our survival and so, when we know Him as a person – this is the greatest thing I can tell you, precious people of God, when we know Him as a real person. I mean, your name is David, right? When I look at David, I don’t see an IT, I see a person. I talk to him and I listen to him. He listens to me. Personality is important. You’re not a spirit and you’re not a body. You’re more than that. You’re a person. Even though you are a spirit, even though I’m looking at a body – because that’s all we can see in the natural. Only God sees the real person on the inside but I’m talking to a person and I’m enjoying listening to what you have to ask me. Well, the same thing. The Holy Spirit is a person.

EMMANUEL TV: Joseph, on his journey to the throne in God’s promise for him, he encountered many trials, being unjustly imprisoned and such. What advice can you give to our viewers who, on their journey to God’s promise, are encountering trials of different kinds? What advice can you give to them?

BENNY HINN: Well, trials make us strong. Trials don’t weaken us if we know how to handle them. Look, I can tell you this, I have been through more trouble than I think most people alive. I’ve had enough trouble to live 10 lives. So, you talk about trials, you are talking to the right person. I’m still going through them. I’ll continue to go through them as long as I live and serve the Lord. How do you handle them? Okay, that’s a great question. Number one, you must see Jesus. If you don’t, you will lose. If Jesus is not our focus, if He’s not the One who we see daily, the Bible says, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. I’ve discovered one thing, that the person of Christ, the person of Jesus, His very presence, is the key to strength. Remember what it says in Isaiah. They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. But then it says something amazing. It says, they shall mount up with wings as eagles. In other words, we become discerning to the winds of the Spirit. Like the eagle doesn’t take off, it doesn’t soar, until it discerns the current of the winds before it takes off. But then it says, they shall run and not be weary, walk and not faint. In other words, we’re going to catch up to where God wants us and then there’ll be fellowship with Him. So, there’s 4 keys to walking with the Lord – but the key, the real thing we have to do is seek Jesus. So, you’re telling me what do I do in my trials? Well, there’s only two things to do – run to the Lord or from the Lord. If you run away from Jesus, you’re in trouble. It’s foolish. If you run to Jesus, you become stronger because He is our place of safety. There is no place to go to. I mean, look, I’ve had trials. Believe me when I tell you, I’ve almost given up and I don’t want to scare anybody when I say something like this. If the Lord showed me the trials I would go through, I would have said, Lord thank You, let somebody else do this job. Because serving God is a battle. I mean, everything in this life is a war. We don’t realize that the anointing is for war – it’s not for picnics. When God anointed David, the first thing he did was fight Goliath and then God anoints him again when he became king in Hebron and he fights the house of Saul. Then God anoints him again and he fights the Jebusites. He was always fighting. Well, the early church is the same. The power came and they were opposed by the Pharisees. So, but it’s something that’s very important that I have discovered. We must come to know the person and I mean the substance, of Christ Jesus. We can’t just say, well, I know the Lord from a distance. That’s impossible. You cannot know him from a distance, you’ll not survive. Trials come to all of us but Jesus is our protection. He keeps us going. Yeah sure, there’ve been times I’ve said, Lord, I don’t know if I can make it. I don’t know if I can handle it. But I have found Him to be very strong, stronger than anything you can imagine. His strength is eternal. There is no limit to the Lord’s strength. So, whatever big, big massive trial or whatever you want to talk about, it’s nothing to God. We go there and bam – like that, everything’s fixed. So that’s the secret. Jesus is the secret to your strength – it’s that simple.

EMMANUEL TV: His strength is manifest in our weakness, just like Apostle Paul preached.

BENNY HINN: Brother, you have it right there.

EMMANUEL TV: It’s wonderful just to share with you, Benny, the sweet story of our Lord Jesus Christ.

BENNY HINN: Can we pray, of course. Dear Jesus, Lord I pray with David for the people watching from this holy location in Athens. Precious Lord, I pray that every one of them will be strengthened in You, every one of them will live for You, knowing Your Spirit’s presence. I pray that every one of them will be strong in the Lord and in Your mighty power. Precious Lord, I pray every one of them will stand before You on that day, hearing Your Words, “Well done, thou good and faithful servant”. So, I pray, keep us all in Your loving care. Your Word says, “Now, unto Him that’s able to keep us from falling and present us to the throne with joy, blameless with joy, to the only wise God, be glory. Thank you for Your power and Your dear presence, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BENNY HINN: Well, God bless you. I really enjoyed this and I must say, I did watch your network and I’m going to tell all of you precious saints support this great outreach to the world because without Christian television, we cannot plough the land, nor sow seed, nor reap the harvest. Christian television is God’s tool for evangelism today. So, keep it strong. Today, if Paul the ApostlePaul the Apostle was alive, who preached right here, if Paul was alive, he would use every means possible to get the Gospel to the nations. But Christian television cannot survive without your support. Through a Christian network, like Emmanuel, this network cannot be selling products like you see secular networks. They sell something to you every few minutes. We cannot do that. That’s why a Christian ministry is dependent on gifts and donations. It must come from your heart. And not only are you being used of God, remember something, your money is a weapon in the hands of the Lord against the devil. When you support Christian TV, God uses that money for the Gospel and the devil’s power is broken in people’s lives. Keep supporting this network. I’m telling you, I’ve watched it in California. I saw that dear man, that pastor in Africa who has this massive building, Pastor Joshua. And I was so amazed to see this amazing man of God. But you know,
bennyhinn

I would most certainly accept an invitation from Pastor Joshua to come to Nigeria.

the thing is this, it’s because of Christian television that he and others and myself are able to preach the Gospel to the world. The Gospel is the only answer to this world’s troubles. There’s no political solution. There’s no financial solution. It’s a spiritual solution and Jesus is the answer to the world’s needs and His Gospel must be preached. Paul said, “Necessity is laid upon me” and necessity is laid on us. Let me just finish by saying one thing – it cost God nothing to create the world. It cost Him nothing to create man. It cost Him everything to save one soul. Think about it. It cost Him nothing to create this beautiful world. It cost Him nothing to create man. I think God was having a marvellous time when He was creating man. It cost Him everything to save one life. It cost Him His own blood to save.

BENNY HINN: Keep watching Emmanuel TV and support Emmanuel TV. So, send in your donations and gifts to this great network andwatch what God will do for you. Keep watching Emmanuel TV and support Emmanuel TV and God bless all of you. Thank you.

BENNY HINN MESSAGE TO TB JOSHUA: Pastor, keep up the good work and preach the Gospel like you do so powerfully and teach God’s precious Word and I would love to someday meet you and fellowship with you. You know, we men of God need to come together and I would most certainly accept an invitation from Pastor Joshua to come to Nigeria. I’ve been to that country of course a number of times when I used to come preach for Benson Idahosa and I’ve preached for other great men of course and we’ve had our own crusade there in Lagos but with pleasure, of course. Thank you, thank you. I pray the Lord will keep using you and blessing you, dear Pastor Joshua and may the Lord anoint you BIG TIME in Jesus’ name. Amen.

SOURCE: Allvoices

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by 9ja4eva: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
fake pair
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by tbjfansuk: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
A FIRST TIMER’S ACCOUNT OF PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA
Posted in News on TB Joshua, Specicial Reports with tags christianity, church, Emmanuel TV, lagos, Prophecy, TB Joshua on November 19, 2009 by tbjfansuk

Until recently, I always thought that the best way to analyze issues is to rely on the information provided by “experts”, whose job it is to inform others, especially those who really do not have the time to do the investigations and groundwork themselves. It became clear to me that although quite reliable in some instances, there are certain prices to be paid by those who solely rely on the information of others without making any efforts of their own before forming an opinion on any issue.

I have been a Christian since birth. I have followed the word of God and read the Holy bible right from my early years as a human being. I remember clearly that in the book of Proverbs 8 vs 9: To the discerning all of them are right; they are faultless to those who have knowledge…

The spirit of discerning is a vital one that God has promised to bestow unto those who are members of his kingdom and who crave the knowledge for the well being of themselves and their environment at large.

For a very long time, there has been a strong wave of attack on the person of Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, especially against his practices and doctrines. I have followed the commentaries of popular Christians in Nigeria and around the world at large regarding this man of God.

As time went by, it became clearer to me that the majority of those who are criticizing him seem to have a personal issue with him. They, in my opinion, turned the whole issue into an attack scheme, slandering and campaign of calumny. So I decided to ask the questions and try to provide answers to them. In order for me to do these effectively, it was important for me to visit the Synagogue personally and ascertain the true situation of things myself. I asked questions such as;

-Is it true that this man does not use the name of Jesus in his activities?

-Does he really preach the word of God and quote from the Bible?

-How true are the prophecies that he speaks to members of his church and to the world at large?

On the particular Sunday, I got into the church premises at about 8:00am and was ushered into the church auditorium by the ushers as a newcomer to the church. I was directed to sit alongside fellow newcomers just beside the main gate entrance, under the gallery. After waiting for about 10 minutes, we were all moved to our seats for the day. I was asked to sit just close to the altar, where I could catch a good view of the man of God when he comes out for the day’s ministration. The service commenced with the opening prayers, followed by the praise and worship by the church choir. At about 9:16am, Prophet TB Joshua walked into the church auditorium. The first thing I noticed about him was the air of humility around him; he was simply dressed in a shirt and trousers. Next, was the answer to the first question, something which came to me as a wild surprise, thanks to the number of comments that I have listened to in the past concerning TB Joshua; he actually welcomed the congregation to the service in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

He immediately went into the sermon for the day, raising into the air a devotional material titled: WAREFARE IS NECESSARY, which he said was for our friends and families at home and at work. He started his message which was titled: I am a faith man. I was stunned as I listened to this same man preach the word of God whilst quoting from the Holy Bible, which he referred to as “The Only book that can transform your life”. It dawned on me, without any form of doubt that there was something supernatural about this man and his ministry. At this point in time, it was not yet clear to me what it was.

Deep into his sermon, he displayed what I still find only to be of God – the spirit of true giving. Widows and widowers, orphans, less privileged, physically challenged et al, were all beneficiaries of the gifts of cash which he gave out to them on the day, all coupled with bags of rice and flour given to them as well. It was truly an opportunity for me to see for myself, those things that true critics will choose to turn blind eyes to.

At the end of the sermon, he started to speak to members of the congregation, specifically calling out individuals, telling them very private issues that concern them, sometimes even going as far as calling out their names. This was truly awesome. There was this particular man who sat just beside me. The man got the shocker of his life when the prophet pointed at him and specifically told him the problems that brought him to the church, he went further to tell him his date of birth, and the man almost went crazy with the surprise that he displayed. What touched me the most was that problems that maybe people could not voice out but that had troubled them for years – were revealed by TB Joshua and then they were prayed for and ‘delivered’. I can only use that word because – the solution had come and it was a spiritual one – as TB Joshua himself says – the root of everything is spiritual. It is one thing to have a word of knowledge about someone’s life – something they have never disclosed to anyone – but it is another to provide the solution and see the follow up in that person’s life – I mean, freedom forever. It really made me think about what prophecy is meant for.

The service ended and I knew without any shadow of doubt that the end has come for those who have decided to carry out their acts of blasphemy against the works of God in the life of TB Joshua; at least in my life. There was no room left for me to harbour the wicked lies and deceit that have been constantly sown into the minds of the unsuspecting public, in order to tarnish the name of God in the life of the prophet. I have since asked for forgiveness of my sins from God and prayed that other people who are still in the bondage of this evil cabal will be set free in the name of Jesus.

I advice other people who are currently in the habit of forming opinions about others to desist from doing so and carry out their own investigations, especially when the involved issues are things of the spirit which can be confirmed by witnessing and prayers.

How come this man of God has continuously survived each bout of criticism thrown at him to become stronger? Why can’t his detractors hand over the issue to God to nullify the “powers” of TB Joshua if indeed they are false? Why can’t people allow the course of nature to dismantle the popularity of this man as has been done to previous false men of God?

More questions begging for answers.
Acts 5:38
“So my advice is, leave these men alone. Let them go. If they are planning and doing thesethings merely on their own, it will soon be overthrown.

Development / Accra / Ghana / Africa / Modernghana.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by rcentre: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2009
Benny Hinn is not God, his personal validation of T.B Joshua is inconsequential.

Lets be very objective, where is T.B.Joshua from?
Who pastor him? When did he become born again? What church was he in before he was called into the ministry?

Pls, answer these questions.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Joagbaje(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2009
rcentre:

Benny Hinn is not God, his personal validation of T.B Joshua is inconsequential. Lets be very objective, where is T.B.Joshua from?
Who pastor him? When did he become born again? What church was he in before he was called into the ministry?

Let me also ask you ,who pastored the founder of redeem, who pastored, idahosa, why should TB joshua calling threaten anybody, Do you have more discernment than Benny Hinn. Any true healing minister will recognise a Man that has same healing anointing. I hope you wont soon call Benny Hinn a devil . how many ministers do we praise today that you dont know their history. They will be labeled devils if they visit synagogue like the invitation of Chris Oyakhilome became his sin for those who have been "SENT BY GOD TO DESTROY HIM" for close to ten years now.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by rcentre: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Joagbaje, You have not done your research well enof. These you have mention had a past and we all knew them before they came to limeligth.

Pastor Adeboye didnt start the RCCG church, remember that , he was pastored by Rev.Joseph Olufemi Akindayomi of blessed memory before he became the G.O.

Arch. Benson Idahosa was in the Assemblies of God Church where he pastored before the Church of God Mission.

Ayo Oritsejafor was with the late Arch. Benson Idahosa.

Ashimolowo was in foursquare in the days of Rev. Boyejo before he started KICC in London.

Name more and i will tell you about their past.

We knew where all these ones came from.

WHERE DID YOUR PASTOR COME FROM?

American pastors like benny Hinn don't know God more than all other christians. Again i say, Benny Hinn validation is not ultimate truth. He doesnt know T.B Joshua than we who are here.

Pls, look for a good church to attend while there is still time and have your walk with God rigth and not around a man, cos all men are fallible.

Peace.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by sammie256: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2009
Benny Hinn is not God, his personal validation of T.B Joshua is inconsequential. Lets be very objective, where is T.B.Joshua from?

who was jeremiah`s mentor,who was Elijah`s mentor but this men mentors men like Daniel and Elisha respectively.
answer me.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Joagbaje(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
You have not done your research well enof. These you have mention had a past and we all knew them before they came to limeligth.

@rcentre Pastor Adeboye didnt start the RCCG church, remember that , he was pastored by Rev.Joseph Olufemi Akindayomi of blessed memory before he became the G.O.

Dont conclude so fast if i did my research well or not, but rather focus on your own deceptions. i was not refering to pastor Adeboye as founder of redeem . I knew he was not the founder but Pa Akindayomi. I was talking of pa Akindayomi himself. Why dont you research his origin , He was in cherubin ( Aladura) White garment church when he claimed God called him to start Redeem. I dont have any problem with that. He is your Pastor i believe and you didnt question his c&s foundation or who mentored him. why is Tb joshua a threat. God calls people differently, Elisha had a mentor but Elijah did not, Joshua had a mentor Moses did not. Timothy had Paul but who converted Paul who was his mentor. He got his calling before he even met other beleivers. Anytime God has a new thing to do in any generation he usually use foolish things to confound the wise. HOW CAN YOU MENTOR SOMEONE WHO IS GREATER THAN YOU . HE SHOULD MENTOR YOU RATHER. If you read the book "Gods Generals" you will find ministers there that had strange callings outside conventional pentecostal protocols.But you celebrate them because they are OYINBO. Let me ask you who converted Kenneth Hagin, who mentored him. why dont you research into TB Jshua background to find out what he has to say about his christian foundation . i can help you with a link if you care in honesty.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by donnie(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
I am not surprised at all.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by donnie(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
I knew this time will come. Prophets recognize prophets. Some people  try to make us think Pst Adeboye denounced TB josuah. Never! he always drew peoples attentn to the fact that he belonged to PFN and therfore his opinions didnt matter. He cannot denounce d  Holy Spirt's work in one place and then call on him at another place. No way,It wont work!

The time to expose the liars and thieves has come.

Do you guys remember what happend the last time PFN tried to hold a national crusade? They thought they could deny the Holy Ghost in   Nigeria and then call for Him from America. Well we know what happend. Since then, PFN has never been able to successfully hold a national crusade. Can you now see what i'm saying? A few months after Benny Hinn's crusade, Pst chris held another crusade, good friday miracle night along the same Lagos-Ibadan expressway at God's instruction and all of Lagos came to a stand-still; the whole country felt the impact. The message was: STOP THE WICKEDNESS!

I wouldn''t be surprised if the PFN came out to denounce Benny along with TB Josuah afterall, na their work.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Nellychari: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
@rcentre

Jesus said a servant is not greater than his master. Jesus was once called the prince of Beelzebub because exorcised demon from a demon possessed. In the time of Idahosa, they said that he was using occult powers. Kumuyi, they said that he using the same occult powers. Not to talk of Pastor Chris. Now is T.B Joshua. I discovered one thing in this life. Those who are fun of criticizing people's success are failures. They can't get to that level. So what they do is to criticize. Remember that little minds discuss people, average minds discuss events but great minds discuss idea. Be an actor stop being a commentator. Actors make it in life but commentators are failures. Actors don't criticize people's success. Instead, they want to act in a different way in order to meet up or get beyond the standard.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by aletheia(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
Benny Hinn - False Prophet
TB Joshua - False Prophet
Two wolves in sheep's clothing preying on undiscerning "christians" who would rather worship men rather than the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by ralphi64: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
I don't care how Benny Hinn think of false prophets, as long as I am not part of this great deception it's ok. I have learnt to stay away from everyone who is an occult workers even if he is just a suspect without a proof just for the sake of my soul.

I dont wan't to be cast in to the lake of fire for approving false prophets like TB Joshuas of this world. for example all the suspects and very close friends of TB Joshua like Pastor Tshifhiwa Irene Ramashia whom TB Joshua himself has prayed for and Kobus Van Rensburg both from South Africa I also don't attend their deceptions meetings for the sake of my soul.

Let Benny Hinn alone risk his own soul by approving false prophets, maybe he just want a way to deliver TB Joshua and friends who knows? I mean if Reinhard bonnke publicly denounced TB Joshua and Emmanuel Tv as false prophets its scary.

I can only advice you to stay away from TBJ's of this world rather focus unto Jesus the author and finishers of your faith who died on the cross for you. God cannot punish you for not approving TBJ but He can cast you to hell if you approve him and his practices.

Thank you.
Ralphi
S.A.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Gifo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
So Ralphi of S.A. et al, since you are so anointed as to know the mind of God i.e. you know whom God will cast to hell or not by approving Prophet TB Joshua, why don't you tell God to heal/stop the numerous HIV/AIDS cases reported so the multitude of various cases coming for solution at the Synagogue will reduce.

Every religious quack and wannabe will just come and yab nonsense! If you have an evidence or an opinion, just present it politely and let people choose for themselves. Don't be God or judge because even now your aura is so low and that shows from your write-up. Or better still take this your campaign to and do a better job in your country to see if any will listen to you.

Clearly, I can see that even if the world acclaimed men of God approve of SCOAN, you would them call them false because of T.B. Joshua. So no point talking about this issue, even an angel of God can't convince you.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by goodie23: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2010
So all of you who are saying all these men are false prophets, Are you limiting God? because God never said he will stop making great men with Paul or anyone in the bible. In fact through the holy spirit God is making greater men remember he said in his word " No eye has seen, nor ear heard, no mind concieved that which i will do for those who love me" 1 Corinth 2:8-9

So all of you who are questioning the power of God in these men, it means that you saying NO, God cannot use a person like that. The reason you see all the satanic rise in things means that God has also risen his standards, infact this is a time where miracles will leave you shocked.

Lets stop limiting God, Instead lets all rather study His word even more and ask God to help us understand His work even more
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2012
Gifo: So Ralphi of S.A. et al, since you are so anointed as to know the mind of God i.e. you know whom God will cast to hell or not by approving Prophet TB Joshua, why don't you tell God to heal/stop the numerous HIV/AIDS cases reported so the multitude of various cases coming for solution at the Synagogue will reduce.

Every religious quack and wannabe will just come and yab nonsense! If you have an evidence or an opinion, just present it politely and let people choose for themselves. Don't be God or judge because even now your aura is so low and that shows from your write-up. Or better still take this your campaign to and do a better job in your country to see if any will listen to you.

Clearly, I can see that even if the world acclaimed men of God approve of SCOAN, you would them call them false because of T.B. Joshua. So no point talking about this issue, even an angel of God can't convince you.

Well said Gifo
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2012
Sir, where can i get this book "God's Generals"? Thanks

Joagbaje: You have not done your research well enof. These you have mention had a past and we all knew them before they came to limeligth.

@rcentre Pastor Adeboye didnt start the RCCG church, remember that , he was pastored by Rev.Joseph Olufemi Akindayomi of blessed memory before he became the G.O.

Dont conclude so fast if i did my research well or not, but rather focus on your own deceptions. i was not refering to pastor Adeboye as founder of redeem . I knew he was not the founder but Pa Akindayomi. I was talking of pa Akindayomi himself. Why dont you research his origin , He was in cherubin ( Aladura) White garment church when he claimed God called him to start Redeem. I dont have any problem with that. He is your Pastor i believe and you didnt question his c&s foundation or who mentored him. why is Tb joshua a threat. God calls people differently, Elisha had a mentor but Elijah did not, Joshua had a mentor Moses did not. Timothy had Paul but who converted Paul who was his mentor. He got his calling before he even met other beleivers. Anytime God has a new thing to do in any generation he usually use foolish things to confound the wise. HOW CAN YOU MENTOR SOMEONE WHO IS GREATER THAN YOU . HE SHOULD MENTOR YOU RATHER. If you read the book "Gods Generals" you will find ministers there that had strange callings outside conventional pentecostal protocols.But you celebrate them because they are OYINBO. Let me ask you who converted Kenneth Hagin, who mentored him. why dont you research into TB Jshua background to find out what he has to say about his christian foundation . i can help you with a link if you care in honesty.
Re: Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv by ScienceWatch: 12:58am On Jun 19, 2017
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.

THIS IS WHAT A HIGHLY RESPECTED THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing.

He says, "It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

My view is that pastors can use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria.
“His ministry is unusual but if God is pleased in these last days to raise a man in such an outward place in Africa in the way he has done to T.B. Joshua, that is His absolute sovereignty. We should be very careful in our western context to judge that simply because it is different from what we are used to or what fits into our own paradigms and our own frameworks of thought. Rather we should be prepared to have God overthrow our own frameworks of thoughts in the light of Scripture, instead of us judging things because they do not fit out preconceived ideas.”

Prof. Ouweneel explains, "I have gone over many of his written sermons and I have heard some of his sermons. English is not his native language, just as it is not mine, and some of the formulations certainly could give rise to misunderstandings. I realize that, but when you learn to understand the whole of his ministry more, you also begin to understand those formulations that at first were strange and you understand much better what he actually was saying. Lots of things that are wrongly attributed to him are based on this type of superficial criticism .

So on the whole I am absolutely convinced his written and spoken ministry is sound if you allow for certain weak formulations that indeed may give rise to misunderstanding if they are taken out of context or if your survey is only of a superficial nature.
I pray that God will further bless brother T.B. Joshua, and will open the eyes of his critics.
Willem J. Ouweneel

(1) (Reply)

Sellers Goods At Dunamis, Abuja Burnt / Anyone Who Dies Must Have Done Something Wrong – Guru Mahraji / Worldliness And Worldly Amusements: The Silhouette Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.