Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station (868 Views)

Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan / A Playlist Of 53 Songs for Nigeria / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station by tundeyoung: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2007
Volunteers wanted for Nigeria's first Professional internet only Radio station.
Talents needed:
DJ's
Presenters
Reporters
Any location
Previous training and experience not required. We will train the right people.
Only serious inquiries, please!
Interested?
Describe yourself in one paragraph to virgovisions[at]inbox[dot]com
Please include contact details.

If you love to talk, crazy about Nigerian music and got some time to spare, come talk to us.
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station by Seun(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2007
Professional radio stations do not rely on volunteers. They rely on professionals! wink
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station by MAYORIN1(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2007
be wise guy
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station by tundeyoung: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2007
You could say that probably because you've not seen beyond your nose.

Research CNN, FOX, SKY, ABC. They use a lot of interns and volunteers.

And hundreds of really big internet radio stations outside of "Ogun State" use volunteers.

In other parts of the world, internet and community radio offer platform for people looking to launch themselves into broadcasting and they usually joined as unrenumerated volunteers or interns.

Read about the big internet stations on MSN music, SHOUTcast, Live365, etc your eyes might just gain some milleage.

Educate yourself before you open your mouth next time.
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station by blubadd(m): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2007
Guy,I know our gracious host sometimes gives some totally jaundiceed and unappreciated replies, but lets remember that it's still his forum. by the way, it's just his personal opinion! try 2 be more explicit when talking jobs around here, ok? l8r man.
Re: Volunteers Wanted For Nigeria's first Professional Internet Only Radio Station by tundeyoung: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2007
"but lets remember that it's still his forum"

I beg to disagree with you, but just slightly. A forum that's made public is no longer "his forum" per se.
It's just like Dokpesi going on air on AIT to say 'this is my station, my own opinion only or y'all can tune off"

I appreciate his good work with this website, but that is the beauty of owning a public information platform of this nature. Once it's out there, you it becomes the people's property putting even a greater responsibility on your sholders on how you utilize your personal opinions.

The reason for this is simple. Only a few people out of 1000's will appreciate your comments as coming from "the boss".

With that said, can the "the boss" get in touch with me for some private discussions?

My address is nigerianwebradio@inbox.com

www.nigerianwebradio.com

(1) (Reply)

Sengemenge / Rasquie Ends Rivalry With Ruggedman / “hey Tope, You Like Music?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.