Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Garments Import Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garments Import Business (7261 Views)

How China Online Import Business Works / Import Business / How To Start An Home Based Import Business. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
here there is one,he asked my goods details and let me check sending cost,garments cannot send to nigeriai said it again and again.
he let me send to egypt,my god
than ,he asked smaples,i said any garments banded by nigeria,can not send.
then he said he does not trust me,if u donnot trust me,why talked to me,waste my time and my ship agent's time?
u said Bleep off,i returned to u!
u said u are pround of to be nigerian,i will say,nigeria will feel shame to have u --liar,poor,stupid and nasty !
so ,if u same as these guy,leave us,donnto ruin nigerian reputation any more,pl!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2010
Any decent businessmen here? hi from china! we have original brand garments to sell ! if u need import quality garments, welcome! No fakers &time killers no indians,pl
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2010
have some smaller quantity lady jeans to sell,if u have retail shop,u can buy.but i can not post to lagos airport,u need choose benin airport,pl
yanizi086@yahoo.com
Re: Garments Import Business by nkb: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hi Yanizi,

i have been going through your mails, and i think you are very genuine,
presently i am a corporate person but looks forward to retirering very soon. i also have a lot of my family friends that come to china to make purchaes of jewelries and allied product. if you will will be kind enough to send me your samples , and your office location, i will ask one of my brother to check you out when they visit china.

Secondly, i dont know if you can help me find out where corporate souvenirs are made, please mail me on nkechikesh@yahoo.com.

then i will submit my telephone number to you for further discussions.

Nkechi
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2010
Hi,i was busy recently,have not been here for some day!
well,welcome for nigerian nice friends!
here we have smaller quantity man shirts,see pics,over 70 colours,original TOMMY and NEXT brands,all best cottom!

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
hi nigerian friend,which is best business forum for quality garments in nigeria>?
any one know it,tell me,pl.thanks a lot!
nigeria biggest market in west afric,i even have not met the big wholesale buyer,it is a pity !

by the way,if u know anyone who import jeans,minium order is 20GP,13500pieces,we have discount price for the buyer.

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2010
was busy recently!
why hard to meet big garments importers ?
Re: Garments Import Business by altima: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
i am interested in your products i will like to knw the costs involved!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2010
altima ,i have sent u mails,check them,pl
thanks!
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
have america brands silk lady dress to sell now,eveningdress,cocotail dress,etc

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
hi everyone,long time!
any good news?
Re: Garments Import Business by ayo84(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
nice, im intested in exporting to usa and uk,in nigeria importing fabrics is illegal, it kills our economy

i wud advise you to bring your factory and set up in nigeria, there is cheap labour and skilled manpower, i run a clothing line called 9jawear,for nigerians in diaspora they buy online from our store,in nigeria we produce and screenprint our shirts locally in nigeria,opportunities abound a lot in naija,i'd advise you to set up shop in nigeria.

dutonialmx@gmail.com
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
good for u.bu ti no plan to work abroad,i like to work in my hometown.thanks anyway.
u ban it,so many stil buy,it proves the law is wrong. and add more corruption of government employees.
so,best way is develop your advantages fields,the wear points,just import/
america import to many,it never hurt america economysmiley
they earn more from china in stead.
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2010
hi,good autumn to all decent nigerian business men and businessladies.
Re: Garments Import Business by princeaded(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2010
PRINCE GENERATION NIGERIA IS A COMPANY THAT OFFERS IMPORTING,
EXPORTING, GENERAL MERCHANDISE AND TRADING SERVICES IN NIGERIA, CONTACT US TODAY, WE IMPORT ELECTRONICS, LAPTOPS, PHONES, OFFICE EQUIPMENTS,ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS AND APPLIANCES,PRINTING PRESS MACHINES,PRINTING PRESS PAPERS,PACKING MACHINES,INDUSTRIAL MACHINES OF YOUR CHOICE.ETC.AND HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES.

CONTACTS- 07033307912
E MAIL - prince_adedeji@yahoo.com
princegenerationnig@yahoo.com
Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2011
happy new year to all nice nigerian busienss friends!

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2011
nigerian friends can buy garments freely now.
my garments not the copy not the low quality,even price higher than the bad copy,but it deserve it.
all people want good quality even pay abit more price.
good clothing make people more confident and more charming!

welcome!

Re: Garments Import Business by yanizi(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2012
how are you decent nigerian businessmen and busienssgirls?
long time!
i have new good dress to supply,430pcs,original to europe.
any one interest,ask details from me

Re: Garments Import Business by tonypark: 10:27am On May 03, 2012
帮中国朋友顶起来....

Help chinese friends up..up...and up.... ;D帮中国朋友顶起来....

Help chinese friends up..up...and up....
Re: Garments Import Business by XtremeBase(f): 8:07am On May 04, 2012
yanizi: how are you decent nigerian businessmen and busienssgirls?
long time!
i have new good dress to supply,430pcs,original to europe.
any one interest,ask details from me

Hello Yanizi, i have read your posts, and the reason why you are not meeting people here to do business is because of your attitude. As a business person you should be ready for all sorts of enquiries, from business starters and those experienced in business, some may even waste your time but it's all about business. You cant keep emphasising you want rich Nigerian man, poor man should go work, nobody would be interested in doing business with you with that sort of attitude because if anything goes wrong you would come of rude. I am a business woman and i have been importing from china for some years now, but i would never do business with a supplier who has no good customer service. Nigeria is the biggest market in west africa and all the big customers are here.
Re: Garments Import Business by anishpaul: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi
We are from India and we export Original Branded Garments from 1$ onwards.
Please contact tirupur@paulbros.com
Whats App +91 805 695 5858
Re: Garments Import Business by envoy1: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
very bad customer relationship.
yanizi:
here there is one,he asked my goods details and let me check sending cost,garments cannot send to nigeriai said it again and again.
he let me send to egypt,my god
than ,he asked smaples,i said any garments banded by nigeria,can not send.
then he said he does not trust me,if u donnot trust me,why talked to me,waste my time and my ship agent's time?
u said Bleep off,i returned to u!
u said u are pround of to be nigerian,i will say,nigeria will feel shame to have u --liar,poor,stupid and nasty !
so ,if u same as these guy,leave us,donnto ruin nigerian reputation any more,pl!
Re: Garments Import Business by abeekuC: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greetings,

We are US based African American owned company. Poplyfe Boutique has US designer denim, dresses and accessories for Africa importers. Please contact david@poplyfeboutique.com.

Thank you,

David
www.poplyfeboutique.com

1million Naira Business For My Wife / Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 / HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me