Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony (31669 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by topeokesblog2: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful people! Zara would be getting married to Ahmed Indimi today, 16th December, 2016

Source: http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/12/beautiful-photo-of-zara-buhari-and-her.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
She's beautiful.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by fortunechy(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Relationships would last longer if females could stop asking for advice from their single friends.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by totowater(f): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
undecided who dem epp? Next!!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by holysainbj(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
OP am tired
everywhere I go Zahra Buhari pishur....u are celebrating the use of our oyel money to do wedding. and the wonderful mods will keep pushing these to FP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by zeedof(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
That's lovely. Wishing her success. But this people really know 80% Nigeria are seriously hungry? I don't think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by midehi2(f): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Like mother like daughter, they are so pretty, God continue to bless them and me too wink

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
God should make my own happen soon oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Enough of this Zarah story PLEASE

The poster above me you want yours to happen soon but you keep hiding your face. OYO is your case

Carrissa

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by lalaberry(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful mom
Beautiful daughter
Wishing her a happy married life!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Ahmed0336(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
HML. Bhet why dat him other daughter wedding wasn't as elaborate as Zarah's. But dats none of my business sha undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by holysainbj(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
totowater:
H
space booker! how did u get up there??!!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
The Buhari's are beautiful no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nuel25846(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]how wont they smile....wedding where they dont cook jellof rice....is that one a wedding?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Rollwitu(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Pretty
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by jufee007(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Tucees(f): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2016
See wetin Indian channel Z world don cos nah cry I can't different between Fulani and Indian culture again.
Anyways they both have similar ancestry.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by GudluckIBB(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
i prefer her Mum
she has fine lips cool
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by wheesin(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
waste of money.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by fortunechy(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
wish the of her father is as beautiful as the daughter
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by three: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Everyone has prorities

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
I doubt if this marriage will last. Mohammed Babangida & Rahama Indimi's wedding comes to mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Divay22(f): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
cool shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by wowmenow: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
This marriage will break once buhari liv government

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Adaowerri111: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Some people comment sef, so make the gal nor marry because Nigerians are hungry abi

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
The way u guys rush to comment im beginin wonder if u guys use diabolical means or just netwok connectivity.

una dy fast o,lemme do n buy iphone7
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Inception(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
fortunechy:
It just hit me that most of these 90s-2000 "love songs" people
talk about with delight became hits because of the kinda heart-
break kids falling inlove for the 1st time do have..
Dudes was getting heartbroken day in day out and so
musicians decided to capitalize on the misfortunes of the
dudes without these dimwits realizing it.
(1) P. diddy feat usher - I NEED A GIRL; "I need a girl to ride,
ride, ride I need a girl to make my wife I need a girl who's mine
oh mine I need a girl in my life."
(2). Joe - GOOD GIRLS; "Why are all the good girls, taken
everytime And why do I keep falling for Someone else's dime
Everytime I says Hello Then they say Goodbye"
(3). KCI and Jojo - I APOLOGIZE; " Sorry Im man enough to
say i knew i was wrong and i didnt mean a way My life will
never be the same Im lost without you Now My heart is filled
with heartache and pain"
(4). WESTLIFE - SOLEDAD ... "It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me
Soledad
SMH!! people were like "ohh usher has released a great song,
have you heard it?" it was a great song because you could
relate to the heartbreak because you are heart-broken yourself
since amaka left you for john who owns a contra game set ....
But soledad, dudes wept to that shit ...dudes wept...i tell you!!
We dudes back then made those songs popular due to the
constant heart-breaks we do receive from ngozi, nkechi, lilian,
juliet, sonia, franca, ada-obi chinenye,Pamela,joy,Irene,uwan
a,anita,esther, chisom,vicky!!
grin

The songs groomed us to later be like this:

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by wowmenow: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
I see divorce soon

The marriage foundation is false
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Enough of this Zarah story PLEASE

The poster above me you want yours to happen soon but you keep hiding your face. OYO is your case

Carrissa

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku & Secondus Sign Peace Accord (pictures) / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.