Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Question Of The Day: Why Is That The Anti-mmm Wailers Seem To Be So Pained? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Question Of The Day: Why Is That The Anti-mmm Wailers Seem To Be So Pained? (536 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Why Is That The Anti-mmm Wailers Seem To Be So Pained? by chimzyblack(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Is That The Anti-mmm Wailers Seem To Be So Pained? by Hiploko(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
chimzyblack:
Ever since the announcement of Freezing of MAVROS on the MMM platform, which I believe is for a good CAUSE.
I have noticed one thing,
THOSE WHO WAIL THE MOST ABOUT THE LATEST SETBACK HAS BEEN MOSTLY THE NON PARTICIPANTS OF MMM but one would have expected the reverse to be the case.

WHY IS THAT SO?
DISCUSS!!!
they either lack the money to join, or lack the guts to join, those who know nothing about the scheme,or are handicapped by their belief and religion, or are bloggers begging for traffic so that they can feed. Nairaland as a forum too is obviously championing the anti-mmm course. I also noticed that most NL zombies who are supporters of the current government(by religion) are in the fore front against the scheme. Ironically, this same scheme have kept Nigerians and venting their anger away from the incompetent government.
Re: Question Of The Day: Why Is That The Anti-mmm Wailers Seem To Be So Pained? by winterberry: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

MMM Vs Bet9ja: A Nairalander' Opinion. / The Real Truth About Ultimate Cycler / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.