Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (73838 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ZUBzero18(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
I Told People Around Me That MMM Is A White Collar Scam...They Refuse To Heed To My Advice..
Good Bye MMM
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by yorex2011: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:

For your mind u don talk finish be that.

dhtml18 is this one of your monikers?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fkdmods: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
emeogbo:
HOW MMM NIGERIAN WILL BOUNCE BACK.
if ur money is in mmm Nigeria, and u are panicking that ur money is gone, Pls go and relax with a chilled bottle kunu, just go about ur normal business as if nothing happened, relax ur self and remove ur mind from what people are saying, people are entitled to their opinion. A coward dies twice before his actual death.
After I studied how South African mmm bounced back, I just relaxed my self, and that made me think that mavrodi wanted things to happen this way, I think mavrodi planned this all along, he knows that Nigerians will want to withdraw all their money for Christmas, so he seized the opportunity to introduce a system than will sustain mmm for a very long time .
If ur money is in mmm Nigeria be rest assured u are getting it back ,but may be not as u are expecting it, because u are not going to get all ur money back at once, but, with time I will get all.
The new system will have no space for panicking.
This new system, once u ph, for u to take ur money with ur percentage, u must provide another help, and get confirmed before u take ur first money.
With this u know
1. That u are using ur spare money
2. U know that ur money is already in the system, so u will be afraid to upload fake pop or refuse to confirm people , therefore this system fights fake pop and non confirmation
3.in this kind of system, festive period can't affect it, since as u are putting, u are taking, this making it impossible for festive season to affect mmm again
4. This system also helps handle panic, because no matter how u panic reach, u cannot withdraw ur money, without putting. Mmm together we change the change

Stage 1; Denial.

Stage 2; Loading. . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Xpol: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
If Christian can be waiting for thousands year for Christ to come why can't we mmmers wait till January b4 knowing our faith i didn't invest much i Just sold 2 of my plots of land and provided help to my fellow nigerian. Even mmm no reward me...... Hul hul hul I swear i won't cry even though tears dropping haaa my wife warned me but i no gree haaaaa omg

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by aviazuva: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
wayo people everywhere you go!!!
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fratermathy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrIcredible:

Gibberish

MMM will surely return.

It's not only in Nigeria that mmm has gone into pause mode.

MMM has been in existence since in the 1990s.

Nigerians love quick money so, mmm will sure be back.

I cashed out on Thursday and I collected 90% of my money and bonuses.

I have provided help twice since this pause and waiting to be matched.

I'll surely pay when I get matched.

MMM is good but not perfect.

The only thing that will make mmm crash completely is the outrageous bonuses the system has provided for the so-called guides.
A guider can provide help of 1million naira and get 6 million naira within a month. This is ridiculous. Instead of about 1.4 million naira an ordinary member will get.

My advice to the admin is that THEY SHOULD CANCEL THE STUDIO GUIDERS BONUSES OR REDUCE IT TO ABOUT 0.0000001%.
REFERERS BONUSES SHOULD BE 5%
AND MAVRO GROWTH SHOULD BE EVERYDAY AND NOT JUST TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS.

LONG LIVE MMM.

Lazy fools full naija sha.

Let me do and setup my own scheme.

I'm sure I'll be a billionaire in no time.

Odonyo!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by dreezybines: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
No matter what you say people won't learn...

Nigerians forget things (especially pain) easily...
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by kingston247: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
All these nice writeup for mmm...guy pls take ur rage to how nigeria can come back from recession..pls
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by 1zynnvn(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:

LIAR!

Seun has always been posting threads on the frontpage warning people about MMM. You guys simply chose not to see it.
there were probably very few that I didn't even notice, if there were any at all. now they are playing the "I told you so" card, bullshii.. mind you I didn't loose any money to mmm.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fratermathy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
1zynnvn:

there were probably very few that I didn't even notice, if there were any at all. now they are playing the "I told you so" card, bullshii.. mind you I didn't loose any money to mmm.

Yes there were quite a number of them, especially the warnings from SEC, CBN, EFCC, Senate House and House of Representatives.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wait till January before gloating please.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Koolking(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
FcMilan:
NEVA LIKED DS MMM frm day 1

but let's stop celebrating d failure all because ur friend asked u to join and u said nop

If we celebrate d failure of Mmm D's way den it goes deep to show how we hate ourselves

wen people were rejoicing abt MMM paying dem u didn't make it a top list gist

nw it has crashed ur making it a top gist jus to mk fun of dem

pls stories lik Dis if nt managed has SUICIDAL effect

let's reduce d MMM post fr Christ sake

Failures of greedy people are worth celebration. They knew this whole MMM was a sham. The gain of one person is the lost of another. Those who gained from the system celebrated over the lost/pain of the other. Why can't non-participants celebrate the failure as well. It helps the Mavrovians see their folly very well and learn one or two lessons from it. Regardless, it illuminated the true nature of most Nigerians, bearing any background, religion, education and otherwise, are still being driven by unbridled avarice.

MMM is trending in and outside Nigeria. More posts and news will keep coming. It's a default option for now.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Aywire(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
There is every possibility that sm group of people hv received help multiple times without rendering help. I agree with the OP, this is whr the scam comes in....
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by osazsky(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rocking my mmm till infinity just got 140k on Wednesday and pledge 100k. Pls let's not stop pledging. And I must hack this site so that we nor go dey hear false mmm news from seun and he pple. News like mmm kills 200 persons in lagos or mmm amputate 4 in kano or mmm arrest 4 boko haram members in borno, mmm causes 15 gasly motto accident in Kwara, 4 die cos of mmm cultists and 10 ritualistic die during fracas. Mmm buried 2 infants and mmm makes 30 women to abort their pregnancy. Mmm behead 10 corpers. We are tired of dis rubbish abeg say something else na una money? By Jan. All of una go shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by emmydollars4life(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
ASin OP you bring out your time to write this shit, am a participant, MMM suspend operation for this period because fools like u who are bent on writing trash about the scheme. i have my money there, i am providing help again today. to pay in January
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by joeace2020(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mmm.. a program for brain dead people
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Damsman10(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wonder why MoDs can't also freeze or pause MMM posts at least till January, .. mttcheeeew..

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM IS FOREVER!!!!
YOU WILL END UP CRASHING BEFORE MMM OP

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Donpizzle(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrIcredible:

Gibberish!

MMM will surely return.

Nigerians love quick money so, mmm will surely be back.

The only thing that will make mmm crash completely is the outrageous bonuses the system has provided for the so-called guiders.
A guider can provide help of 1million naira and get 6 million naira within a month. This is ridiculous. Instead of about 1.4 million naira an ordinary member will get.

My advice to the admin is that THEY SHOULD CANCEL THE STUPîD GUIDERS BONUSES OR REDUCE IT TO ABOUT 0.0000001%.

LONG LIVE MMM.

Exactly. Guiders bonuses are outrageous. Y wud a guider PH 1 million and GH 5mil. I believe guiders are the people that milk the system dry. Their bonus shud be reduced abeg. Infact they shud only be awarded referral bonus. What the hell is leaders bonus?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
UjSizzle:
Wait till January before gloating please.

You sure say you no invest our money Mama Nkechi?

Come clean so i can forgive you biko cos your zeal for this MMM ish is becoming a worry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Fogman(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
MNM is as good as dead. The only way it will return back is for new referrals to join and provide help. But with this present scenario nobody with a sane mind will want to join. So for those waiting for help. they can't get it without new entrant joining and giving help.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by salamibigi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
To help buttress ur claim

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by zzbrodah: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.

Your point no 4 is what has really been a puzzle to me.

If i want to help someone as designed by the scheme,must i get a return(30%) after recouping my initial deposit.

When a friend approached me on this and made me to understand that there is no central account for payment then i knew its not gonna last.

Has anybody ever ask where d 30% is coming from?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by reallest(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Naija people una too like awuf
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by sampark201: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
olawealth1000:
embarassed

Guy na wetin be your own problem .. Can't somebody read news again in a day without hearing stories like this .. why the heart break to people .?? Your money dey inside this MMM .... why take Panadol for other people headache Them dey wait for January 14th so Let the sleeping Dogs lie....
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by FisifunKododada: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.
Wait a minute: only participants and fortune tellers (aka soothsayers) can create MMM threads on Nairaland? Tell me sumchin!

Calculux95:

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.
Do you have proof for this claim? Also can you prove that these PHing will be at least equal to inevitable excessive January GHing?

Calculux95:

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.
every1 is entitled to their opinion - its a free forum you know.

Calculux95:

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.

How do you know the OP is not affected by MMM? People have family members and friends they love.

Calculux95:

#ISTANDWITHMMM
do that all you want but it will not change the fact that MMM is a Ponzi scheme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
zzbrodah:

Your point no 4 is what has really been a puzzle to me.

If i want to help someone as designed by the scheme,must i get a return(30%) after recouping my initial deposit.

When a friend approached me on this and made me to understand that there is no central account for payment then i knew its not gonna last.

Has anybody ever ask where d 30% is coming from?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

That is the question. Where is the 30% coming from?

New intake of course.....that is the way of Ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by sidneyj(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrIcredible:

Gibberish!

MMM will surely return.

The only thing that will make mmm crash completely is the outrageous bonuses the system has provided for the so-called guiders.

My advice to the admin is that THEY SHOULD CANCEL THE STUPîD GUIDERS BONUSES OR REDUCE IT TO ABOUT 0.0000001%.

LONG LIVE MMM.
I respect ur thinking

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrIcredible:

Gibberish!

MMM will surely return.

LONG LIVE MMM.

This one still dey lala land

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ikp120(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free

I've never seen a person whose reasoning is as whack as yours mehn. That your last paragraph gave you away mehn. angry cry
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by David25(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Xpol:
If Christian can be waiting for thousands year for Christ to come why can't we mmmers wait till January b4 knowing our faith i didn't invest much i Just sold 2 of my plots of land and provided help to my fellow nigerian. Even mmm no reward me...... Hul hul hul I swear i won't cry even though tears dropping haaa my wife warned me but i no gree haaaaa omg

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.