Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (48298 Views)

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by slimfit1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
When i say that civil servants are not doing there job thay is why this country is not moving someone would say I have insulted them look why are we paying wages to the fire service with no service rendered.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Rafaell(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..

Whether U like it or hate it... His case is different.
Just like My case is different !!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Sibrah: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
januzaj:
You are just deceiving yourselves..... So other things were razed because they were owned by people that didn't attend "My case is different".... So all the people that attended have the guarantee of not losing anything in 2017 or they will all see 2017
Chai . . Let's use our brain now.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by blackaxe78: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chai!

Africans re so gullible to have believed that this is a miracle and was actually done by God

The same God that could not hold firm the roof of his church in Uyo where over 50 worshipers perished grin grin grin

Logic!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rafaell:

Whether U like it or hate it... His case is different.
Just like My case is different !!
All I can do is smh for folks like u

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:

Bro....ion think I insulted anybody with my post. Did u have to insult me? Anyways, I wont insult u but TRY GET SENSE. U rili need it.

as you can see he is the one suffering from a mental proplem, some of them still believe that prayer can cure poverty. religion has turned the country to something else

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Awesome God, thank you.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by blackaxe78: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
fkdmods:

Actually, i have already graduated from the depravity and squalor you still experience. How did i do it? I was able to achieve it by using logic, common sense, math, the understanding of probability, and the awareness of luck. While you are still on your knees praying to an imaginary God, i am on my feet, breaking boundaries and applying all these tools and experiences to make informed decisions in my daily life. It might behoove you to take a page from this else you will continue to be at a standstill for the rest of your life.

Love the way you nailed bionixs to calvary!

Its just simple logic!

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
If you have a problem with this testimony, then you need serious deliverance before you drown in hate.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by blackaxe78: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

as you can see he is the one suffering from a mental proplem, some of them still believe that prayer can cure poverty. religion has turned the country to something else

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
superstarDikk:
How sure are you the other cars don't belong to Winners Chapel members?
there are great difference between those who worship God in truth and in spirit and bench warmers
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by PDBonline: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
fkdmods:

Actually, i have already graduated from the depravity and squalor you still experience. How did i do it? I was able to achieve it by using logic, common sense, math, the understanding of probability, and the awareness of luck. While you are still on your knees praying to an imaginary God, i am on my feet, breaking boundaries and applying all these tools and experiences to make informed decisions in my daily life. It might behoove you to take a page from this else you will continue to be at a standstill for the rest of your life.
Do you mean when you had faith in God, you were not using the brain God gave you? Those who use their brains are more likely to succeed. But those who believe in God AND still use their brains (because there is no contradiction except you got self-deceived and confused) can succeed where others fail.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by DonCortino: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
obyrich:
Where was the car parked?
Am also interested to know!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by 4nobody4every1: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
My case is different, let me wait for the pharisees, Sadducee to come and give their logic interpretation to this, besides, my case is different, double portion next levels, from glory to glory amen cool
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by superstarDikk(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
there are great difference between those who worship God in truth and in spirit and bench warmers
So only members of Winners chapel worship God in truth and in spirit?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by 4nobody4every1: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:
Blessed be God of Bishop Oyedepo who made the man's case to be different.

The same way my case is also different.

Thank God for this strange and mysterious act of exemption. A miracle indeed that cannot be denied by the naysayers.

Folks the ark of exemption is about to take off, better run in to be safe from the flood of horrors and famine of 2017.Say yes to Jesus today, and enter the ark.

From glory to glory, double portion, next levels, my case is different, a thousand will fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand but it shall not come near me, Halleluyah...........Amen
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ihatesycophant(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
I discovered from the comments the thing dey pain some people that the man's car didn't get burnt. The Bible expressly stated, be it unto you according to your faith. This testimony is too big in the heart of some people. Continue fooling yourself ye of little faith.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by finnestdope(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Thank God.
It is working
#Shiloh2016
#MyCaseIsDifferent
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
superstarDikk:
So only members of Winners chapel worship God in truth and in spirit?
lol... I have not said so and so Pls don't read me out of context
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Fenzyflames: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
this happened at elelenwo, 70metres away from were i live. One of the amazing things i have witnessed this year. May God be praise
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by mathsagb: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Our case is truly different!!!!!!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by jonbellion(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yeah right right
The Brazilian plane that crashed the people on board weren't serving God
The church in Uyo that collapaed the people weren't serving God
The other cars that got destroyed the owners were not serving God
Infact they didn't even dedicate the tanker to God
This is a version of God that is claimed to be benevolent
The good news really is nobody died
Still looking for the sense of religious people

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Halo22: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
The gospel truth us that praise is the only tool that can make God intervene in someone's case miraculously and winners people understand that very well.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by jvera(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
The guy was exempted...doesn't really v to be cos his a winner ,it all depends on individuals level of commitment he might not be the only winners member that attended Shiloh 2016 at that filling station...God just made his case different....not everyone who go to church receive the blessing.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ThinkSmarter: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some Africans and their gullible mentality, miracles do happen but telling us that itz Bc he attended winners shillow does not go well at all, does it mean that those that got burnt belong to unbelievers, atheists, Moslems, Catholics, JW, etc

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by kenoz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Greenbullet(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Is not the man's fault that God of Oyedepo made his car not burn because he sealed every winner with the mark and covenant of exemption saying our case is different.

In this end time there would be a difference even among Christians(quoting Papa) talkless of unbelievers. So don't compare his testimony with the experience of anybody.

The testimony you mock can NEVER happen to you.Be careful.
this,this text is the definition of religious fanactism and lack of a functioning thinking faculty.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by shotster50(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
OP I know you purposely worded you post like this to get attention.. well now you got it
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by shotster50(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
this,this text is the definition of religious fanactism and lack of a functioning thinking faculty.

I am telling you.. Not an ounce of logic... Some pipe people sha
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ThinkSmarter: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
I don't doubt that miracles don't happen but what do you hv to say about the worshippers that lost their lives at Uyo church collapse, are they bench warmers?, don't they worship God in truth and in spirit? I am a Christian like u but it is not everything that I explain with religion. I am a rational thinker.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ThinkSmarter: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
I don't doubt that miracles don't happen but what do you hv to say about the worshippers that lost their lives at Uyo church collapse,or the Colombian plane crash that killed Brazilian players /officials, are they bench warmers?, don't they worship God in truth and in spirit? I am a Christian like u but it is not everything that I explain with religion. I am a rational thinker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.