Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) (43735 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
President Buhari's daughter's are pictured above with their mum and new bride Zahra at her traditional #Kamu.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/president-buharis-daughters-at-zahra.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ajasbaba(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

BIG MEN WEDDING OF NOWADAY.

BUT ANYHOW SHA HER YARNSH GO HERE AM THIS NIGHT.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Smellymouth: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Have you tried to count the numbers of Letter "M" in MuhaMMad Buhari? grin cheesy cheesy

Awon team Bad luck.. embarassed

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2016

Zahra and her mother Aisha Buhari are very smart

They locked Buhari in the room so that he will not come to the wedding, everything Buhari lays his hands on turns to bad luck

29 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by eanestca(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
so

that's the problem with this country, there is hunger in the land and the mods keep pushing same topic different pictures on front page
I hope the mod's brain is not also frozen till January grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by three: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
#BabaOneChance

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by seunlly(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Seun enough of this Zahra news Jare.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by omoolorire(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
The wedding will not crash as God lives. HML

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by krissconnect(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
During Goodluck Jonathan's regime, when the country was plunge in crisis, he was however heavily criticised for attending his daughters wedding when the nation's economy was plummeting badly.
I wonder what the hypocrites have to say about Buhari attending his daughter's wedding when the economic status of the nation is in 0 PH value.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

If na you nko...Konji is nor respecta of any royalty

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by kingfriday(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Congrats! Wishing you HEAVEN on Earth MARRIAGE. In Jesus' Name. Amen!
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Estimable(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wish ur marriage won't be like d change APC Promised Nigerian s. Happy married life Zahra.
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
They should just Televise the marriage and stop with the sending of the media outlets some random pics

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ariyebaba(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Money Must be Made ( MMM)

grin

Aisa hanpin wending oooooooo grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
my crush my one and only crush. All I wish you is a happy and fruithful married life. may God send my own Eve
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by katchagboro(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
See better wedding. No much spending unlike when Gold plated customised iPhone were distributed...
Carry on PMB
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by moshmusth(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
selfish people, na rich pple dey marry reach pikin, pikin of politician they take over from their Greedious Fathers
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by kurt09(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chai. My secret...
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wish her happy married life.
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by mrmaze(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

lol mad man. E concern u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasbaba:
I HOPE THE WEEDING LAST.

before nko mumu, nah her face for here am tongue tongue
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by seunlly(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
U are using our money and u are happy

No conscience
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by kingvectorv(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
All this political weddings tomorrow they go come crash

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by AmuEwu: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dante's 9th circle of hell in Inferno is reserved for people like Buhari
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rich + Rich.
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Zahr is beautiful..

That is the honest truth..

God bless her marriage...

l rep WWN....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wish her the best in her marriage
Re: Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) by YhungPablo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
not again!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / EndSARS Protest Gains Support In UK, US, South Africa, Canada / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.