Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Top 150+ Questions Nigerians Asked Google After MMM Froze Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 150+ Questions Nigerians Asked Google After MMM Froze Accounts (416 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Refuses To Go After MMM; Says It's Legal / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 150+ Questions Nigerians Asked Google After MMM Froze Accounts by MRPOSSIBLE11(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM without definition has gained its popularity in few months of its existence in Nigeria. Though, the scheme has been existence for years in some countries. MMM Nigeria suddenly becomes the 5th Most visited website in Nigeria in few months. The sudden risen is not strange to me because the benefits and essential of the site. The platform has been created to unite and help Nigerians assist one another.

According to statistics, more than 3 million Nigerians have joined this scheme not because of anything but the 30% profits and bonus of referral. The scheme has helped many Nigerians at this difficult moment called recession. Since no controllable measures to curb the ugly recession period, many Nigerians have seen MMM has the saviour of the period. Sincerely, many Nigerians have gained helped by providing help to other people with 30% profits. The flow operation of the scheme has made many Nigerians to have believed in the scheme that it can never crash.

Unfortunately, the unexpected news was finally broken on the 13th December, 2016 that the MMM Nigeria website has frozen accounts of participants from Nigeria. I could remember vividly this signed of this freezing started around 1:00 am early in the Morning of Tuesday 13th December was when accounts could not be assessed on the website again. This news of freezing of MMM accounts of over three millions Nigeria participants has caused mixed reactions for many people who invested their money into the scheme. Funny enough, the Money Making Machine turned the joy of many people who have planned to celebrate a delightful December to a Mogbe Moku Modaran mood.

I love Nigerians they still have strong hope that the system will be back by January as shown on the site. I just hope what happened in 2011 should not happen again because after freezing accounts in 2011 immediately the scheme called MMM crashed. Funny enough, the founder of the scheme Mr Mavro live on a video I watched when he was interviewed on the frozen account scenario of 2011, he said; it is not a crime they have told all their subscribers that they can lose their money, it can crash anytime and no guaranteed to pay-back money to anybody. I am not even in the mood to write anything on this current situation of the MMM. Has believed by many stronghold members that it is just freezing period in which the site will still come and upgrade better for 2017. The truth is that, the scheme can be shut down any time without notice or informing its members.

Let us go straight to the main focus of this article; which are top 150+ trending things or questions Nigerians asked Google before and after news of MMM has frozen participants’ accounts. Nigerians are so funny with their ways of searching anything on search engines like Google, Yandex, Bing and others. These trending search results were extracted from the Analytical of SABTrends’ Blog, that is, what Nigerians search on Google and other search engine before landing on this blog.

TOP TRENDING QUESTIONS NIGERIANS ASKED GOOGLE BEFORE AND AFTER MMM FROZE ACCOUNTS, read here http://www.sabtrends.com/2016/12/mmm-crash.html

(1) (Reply)

$100 Btc For Quick Sale / 3 Great Benefits Of SOLAR ENERGY / Seo And Internet Marketing Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.