Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. (2062 Views)

Donjazzy Set To Marry See His Lover (video) / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Liya Sheribu, Dapchi Girl Who Refused To Denounce Christ / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by JessicaAgain(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Man places newspaper ad seeking for a woman to marry his 48-year old son

Salt Lake City Businessman and one of the oldest bachelors in town, Baron Brooks, was away from home when he saw his own smiling face on a full-page newspaper. What happened?
His father advertised him on a newspaper without his knowledge, looking for woman to marry him so he can settle down!! Many women applied and interview date was fixed.

"If I die now, I want it to be known by medical science, that one can die from embarrassment," Baron Brooks told media about what his father did to him. grin grin

See the newspaper advert and the women that applied.
Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by tchimatic(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wat a thoughtful father!!! ;DWat a thoughtful father!!!
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by fijiano202(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
God bless the papa for finding a solution
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by JessicaAgain(f): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
fijiano202:
God bless the papa for finding a solution

Lol
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by JessicaAgain(f): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
tchimatic:
Wat a thoughtful father!!! ;DWat a thoughtful father!!!

Do you guys recommend newspaper advert? Lol
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
I salute the Papa courage and bold step.

Idiot of a son, @48 fa?
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by iCool(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2016

"If I die now, I want it to be known by medical science, that one can die from embarrassment," grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by domdan13(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by tahoe(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
baba ara to Mo yin omo
Re: Hhmm, This Is Serious! See What A Man Did To His Son Who Refused To Marry. See.. by tchimatic(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2016
JessicaAgain:

The Dad deemed it necessary grin
JessicaAgain:

The Dad deemed it necessary

(1) (Reply)

Jeezy See Tontodikeh Nudes That Got Viral Today / Video:Checkout oba Of Benin's Convoy As He Arrives Edo State Govt. House / Olamide’s Mother Is Dead…! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.