Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? (919 Views)

Two Most Important Skills You Need To Be Successful In Your Career / The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! / Am I Doing The Right Thing In My Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Folks, very simple but deep

What is the most important thing in life?
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by DaddySLY(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
been asking myself tis things lately...
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Martinez19(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
jaybillionaire:

the most important thing is a sound mental health. No is good as having a sound mind. You will never know it's importance until you have lost it.

At the risk of derailing from this topics, all a man need are good mental health, money, education, good health and opportunities. The rest are secondary.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by butanep(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
The most important thing in Life is to Server God because that is why we were created in the first place.

God give me the grace to serve you till I grow old.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
The most important thing is my life is my brain, sometimes I just keep wondering how quick my neuro-transmitter connects the ducts and gives meaning to an unfolding event.

I vow never to take any stimulant, alcohol, beer, wine or drugs so as not to alter how my brain works, I so love it and keep enhancing it.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Martinez19:
the most important thing is a sound mental health. No is good as having a sound mind. You will never know it's importance until you have lost it.

At the risk of derailing from this topics, all a man need are good mental health, money, education, good health and opportunities. The rest are secondary.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Very sound response, I love this
butanep:
The most important thing in Life is to Server God because that is why we were created in the first place.

God give me the grace to serve you till I grow old.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol but God gave u the brain
aaronson:
The most important thing is my life is my brain, sometimes I just keep wondering how quick my neuro-transmitter connects the ducts and gives meaning to an unfolding event.

I vow never to take any stimulant, alcohol, beer, wine or drugs so as not to alter how my brain works, I so love it and keep enhancing it.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Lol but God gave u the brain
God didn't give me my brain, If God did, he also would have given down syndrome patients and slowpoke a brain like mine.

My brain is the chief cordnator of the whole of my body, it came with the body and the body came from a woman's body because she had sex. I wasn't created by a Dog oppss sorry, I meant God.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Adekokoka(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
The most important thing in life is to love God and to fulfill His purpose
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by odogwu190(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
To obey the 10 commandment!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2016
U must be an atheist
aaronson:
God didn't give me my brain, If God did, he also would have given down syndrome patients and slowpoke a brain like mine.

My brain is the chief cordnator of the whole of my body, it came with the body and the body came from a woman's body because she had sex. I wasn't created by a Dog oppss sorry, I meant God.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Absolutely right my brother
Adekokoka:
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Divinerace(m): 3:29am On Dec 17, 2016
aaronson:

Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Divinerace(m): 3:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Adekokoka:

Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U must be an atheist
Yes sir', A proud one.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Is ur dad an atheist
aaronson:
Yes sir', A proud one.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by butanep(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Very sound response, I love this

Thanks boss.

I got to know life without Christ is in crisis.

No one serve God and murmur
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

The most important thing in life is rest round about
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

The most important thing in life is rest round about,and the joy of the lord

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
U're really spot on.
butanep:

Thanks boss.

I got to know life without Christ is in crisis.

No one serve God and murmur
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Very good as well, love when everything is centered around God
shedybaba44:
The most important thing in life is rest round about,and the joy of the lord

(1) (Reply)

What Course Can I Study? / Free 3d Animation Seminar In Lagos Nigeria / Opera Hub News Creators: Making At Least #7200 On A Post Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.