Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Top Ten Reasons To Start Eating Rabbit Meat. Realestogram.com - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Top Ten Reasons To Start Eating Rabbit Meat. Realestogram.com (495 Views)

Exporting Rabbit Meat Could Mean Big Bucks For Small SA Farmers. / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Meat As A Natural Cure For Hypertension/high Blood Pressure And Stroke: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons To Start Eating Rabbit Meat. Realestogram.com by Ebiragirl(f): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Back in the 1940s and 1950s rabbit meat was as common for dinner as chicken is today.

It is the meat they got many people and their children
through the lean times of the Depression. They lost their popularity after Big AGRA, who wanted to get maximum profits with the cheapest bottom line using the government endorse chemicals and handouts.

Because of this rabbits didn’t make sense. So why even eat
rabbit meat now? Below you will find a few reasons why you
should consider adding rabbit meat to your diet. Raise some rabbits in your lots, yards, or pastures. Become closer to your food supply know what you eat!

1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market
today.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible
protein.

3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other
available meets.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.

6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less
than other meats.

7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or
more than any other meats.

8. The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more
edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.

9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have
a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not
identical.

10. Rabbits are one of the most productive domestic
livestock animal there is. Rabbits can produce 6 pounds of
meat on the same feed and water as the cow will produce 1
pound of meat on the same feed and water.

So as you can see there are many health benefits to eating
rabbit meat. It is healthy for you and cheap to produce. Why
not try to incorporate some rabbit meat into your diet today!

Try it you’ll like it! Use rabbit as a replacement for chicken in
any chicken recipe.

Source : www.realestogram.com/2016/12/top-ten-reasons-to-start-eating-rabbit.html
Re: Top Ten Reasons To Start Eating Rabbit Meat. Realestogram.com by oblo(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons To Start Eating Rabbit Meat. Realestogram.com by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 17, 2016
They also multiply very fast.

I think the taste is closer to pork undecided . I hate them both but if I had a good piece of land, I would rear them both, prepare and sell their sumptuous meat grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Teach Me How To Pm On Nairaland.pls / Nigeria As A Prodigal Son / Firm Provides Tools To Boost Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.