Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) (62583 Views)

1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people, this is not in the case of billionaire/business tycoon Femi Otedola who was spotted at Zahra Buhari's wedding ceremony today with these phones that my little sister would reject if i hand it over to her as a gift.
lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by BlackDBagba: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
It's not about the price of phones...he's wiser than you think. wink

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by bongo007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Most big men have seen use small phones..because is easy to operate

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by sunmike065(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
a BIG leasson to me myself grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by sarrki(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
BlackDBagba:
It's not about the price of phones...he's wiser than you think. wink

That phones are called vertu

Almont 3million per one

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Maybe he doesn't have light in his area to charge big phones grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by sarrki(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
sunmike065:
a BIG leasson to me myself

Wisdom is profitable

Those phones no here ooo
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Young03(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
nonsense , which one he come use de post for Twitter

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Almont 3million per one

No they are not. Those are Nokia pre torchlight

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na ancient Nokia b dat....most pple buying all dis iphones nd samsung are buying 2 show off...not bcuz of d functions made dem 2 purchase it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:
Almont 3million per one
Vertu goes for about 10k usd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:

No they are not. Those are Nokia pre torchlight

Sure ?

50 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
See Otedola's phone o shocked No wonder he hasnt seen on Instagram yet that DJ Cuppy has started dating Igbo boys lmfao

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
'Fear of being hacked'

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by BlackDBagba: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
I swear those are Nokia phones....before the advent of tracking devices. I'm sure he can afford 'vertu' but he's not stupid. He's an astute businessman. quote author=sarrki post=51996526]

Almont 3million per one
[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Almont 3million per one
i dont tink anyone needs a spectacle or a Binnoculars to view those phones , they are full blown Nokia phones sir

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Opakan2: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
yorubas and Humility are like.. you know na

if na those flat headed beings now.. dem go carry gold plated iphones with their pictures imprinted on them
or make dem carry money spraying gun all in the bid to oppress

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Almont 3million per one
are these phones Vertu? Mr. 3m Vertu

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Life of a successful investor.

Femi reminds me of one of the richest man in the world who don't even have a computer on his desk but Calculator, buys cheap clothes, Uses an old model car and lives in the same house he bought in the early 90s till date.

For F uck sake Warren Buffet is twice richer than Trump but doesn't even have a private Jet.

I am Warren Buffet in the making, Otedola is just a replica of WarrenBuffetism since he read Warren's book. I once heard him said so in one interview.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nokia "torchlights".

These are phones without internet capability; no whatsapp, no bbm, no twitter, no nairaland, no snapchat, no 2go, no imo, no whatever. The implication of that is they are difficult to HACK! The essense of that is their "every every" on the phones are much more SECURE than those using iPhone100!!!

Being a successful businessman takes more than what you learnt in school; alot of native wisdom is required as well.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Everblazinggg(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wisdom is profitable to direct.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Corrinthians:
Nokia "torchlights".

These are phones without internet capability; no whatsapp, no bbm, no twitter, no nairaland, no snapchat, no 2go, no imo, no whatever. The implication of that is they are difficult to HACK! The essense of that is their "every every" on the phones are much more SECURE than those using iPhone100!!!

Being a successful businessman takes more than what you learnt in school; alot of native wisdom is required as well.
u deserve a very chilled Heineken

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by azimibraun: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Are those Phone Vertu or Nokia Kpalasa? What does Vertu do; Abi they are like Turaya back in the day? 3million per Vertu sounds like medicine for death to me..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
bongo007:
Most big men have seen use small phones..because is easy to operate

No, they use such phones because they are difficult to bug unlike modern android and iOS phones that can be bugged and monitored easily due to the sophisticated technology in them.

10 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by decomaniaboss(f): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Young03:
nonsense , which one he come use de post for Twitter
thank you abeg ask those bigiots way just dey call am all kind of big names .... Some people can be easily fooled....

4 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by decomaniaboss(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Even if is a Nokia torchlight,is only becos most of those billionaires find the knew smartphones and technology difficult to operate ...so they rather settle for less stressful ones ...and still they'll always have and apple pad in their cars or homes to take selfie for twitter grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice1
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by remmyjoy1(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
A rich man with a wider sense of reasoning, y must he buy a phone with wider specs and much money, when he has alot to vend his hard earn doh into.

kai MOD no get data to move this news to frontpage

2 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
i see
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
casttlebarbz:
i see
u saw

1 Like

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Lovelynature(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
And some guys wey no dey collect up to 50k salary dey use very expensive phones. The thing is, once you have money and business oriented, some flashy things that move others are not likely to move you

6 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by tare22(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mike Adenuga uses similar phones... U can't hack, most importantly the network provider don't have any DBA of ur daily communication

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.