Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. (2153 Views)

MMM Is Gone. Something Big Is Coming / BREAKING: Good News For MMM Participants! / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
The great UC to be relaunch today! ,
details
Update! WE GO LIVE FRIDAY AT 3 PM EST!

Access to the website will be closed as we make final improvements to the site and will re-open for the launch.

If you have been active or inactive, it's time to engage and join the runaway train.

That's right 1.3 million members and our 2017 target is 5+ million new entrepreneurs empowered in 2017.

Will you be part of history?

If you’ve been inactive, all you need to do is go login in and get busy and make sure that you take care of any pending payments (if any) within 48 hours of launch.

NOTICE: All members will have their accounts closed within a few days after launch if any unpaid positions remain pending. It's important that you log in and take care of business.

We've been busy reprogramming the site for mega-growth and we are gearing up for out launch on Friday Dec 16th

Peter Wolfing
CEO

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THE EARLIER THE BETTER, BEFORE IT IS OVERCROWDED, text me on "ZERO EIGHT ONE THREE SEVEN EIGHT SEVEN FIVE FOUR FIVE EIGHT" to be part of our FAST PAYING ULTIMATE CYCLER WHATSAP TEAM, I am ever ready to help U with all your enquiring and HOW IT WORK, U will be glad you did, NOTE: only serious minded people who have not register and need help and DO NOT BE DECEIVE BY SCAMMER PROMISING QUICK PAYMENT WITHOUT REFERER...... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Check My Signature to JOIN. MODIFIED! something big is coming soon from us to
members of MY TEAM. Congrats again to
MY TEAM you made the right decision, you
too can be a MEMBER of MY TEAM now only
if you really want to earn consistent
money, i may close the offer any moment
from now, so hurry up now and click my
signature, copy the link you will see there
and paste it in your browser to JOIN. Hurry
up now and JOIN MY TEAM. Again Congrats
to MY TEAMS and keep smilings to the
Bank.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ask any questions here and am ready to answer you and help you.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Join Now, check my signature for the info.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi everyone. I am just here to proof to some people that cycler is paying. Got paid 50k, and Lekan did it for me... whatsapp him on zero.eight.zero.six.six.seven.seven.zero.three.zero.four.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by maziodera: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
This team have started cycling out members already
Join Us

https:///HgrtcP7JtCk8ylKQa4cPwH
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by louisoneh19(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
I created a whatsapp group were we help each other get members and discuss anytin concerning Ultimate cycler..... getting referrals by urself cud be very stressful but as a team and with our fast cycle u wud get paid and move onto the next level in 3 days maximum.... whatsapp me on 09036225084 so dat I will add u to the group
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by kelvinsplinter(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello guys Ultimate cycler has been launched now it's big and better with new web design and features and with a new upgrade of 1600 matrix for those who has been panicking its back now, you can now log in And there is a contest of $5500 don't miss out Ultimate cycler is back now and there is nomore going down for those who is not yet a member you better register quick you can join my team but we only need a serious team we have a whatapp/Facebook group for our teams choose a great signature No worries of whom to refer we always assist our downlines contact me on 08106381189 thank you. #teamLitto
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrFemFem:
details

Access to the website will be closed as we make final improvements to the site and will re-open for the launch.

If you have been active or inactive, it's time to engage and join the runaway train.

That's right 1.3 million members and our 2017 target is 5+ million new entrepreneurs empowered in 2017.

If you’ve been inactive, all you need to do is go login in and get busy and make sure that you take care of any pending payments (if any) within 48 hours of launch.

NOTICE: All members will have their accounts closed within a few days after launch if any unpaid positions remain pending. It's important that you log in and take care of business.

We've been busy reprogramming the site for mega-growth and we are gearing up for out launch on Friday Dec 16th

Peter Wolfing
CEO

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THE EARLIER THE BETTER, BEFORE IT IS OVERCROWDED, text me on "ZERO EIGHT ONE THREE SEVEN EIGHT SEVEN FIVE FOUR FIVE EIGHT" to be part of our FAST PAYING ULTIMATE CYCLER WHATSAP TEAM, I am ever ready to help U with all your enquiring and HOW IT WORK, U will be glad you did, NOTE: only serious minded people who have not register and need help and DO NOT BE DECEIVE BY SCAMMER PROMISING QUICK PAYMENT WITHOUT REFERER...... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Check My Signature to JOIN
Wow, its sweet to be a MEMBER of WINNING and SUCCESSFUL TEAM, i am happy because the MEMBERS of OUR TEAM are smiling, be a member of moving train now and lets smiles together, check my signature for more info on HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM, again CONGRATS to OUR MEMBERS.
You made the right choice.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yea, Keep it coming
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Be a member today and lets smiles together. Check my signature for more details.
Thanks.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by Tennisonsoft(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Ultimate Cycler has come to stay and make our life better.

Register with #12,500 and get #50,000
How it works.
Get four people and paid 50k as soon as possible.. No story
Get two people and get paid 50k in 1week let's
Get nobody and get paid 50k after 2weeks..
(Computer automatically merges u with 4pple)..Are you interested?.

Kindly join my my team of cyclers today and get paid within a week.

Do well to Check my signature for more details
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good day to you all and happy lovely Sunday.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Be a MEMBER of winning team now, check my signature for the contacts.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Join a moving team now
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by bestfriday(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
wahoooo..... WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR, THE EARLIER THE BETTER, anyway I am a SUCCESS AND TESTIMONY WHEN IT COMES TO ULTIMATE CYCLE BUSINESS WITH STRONG PROGRESSIVE TEAM TO GUILD AND HELP U, NEVER A DULL MOMENT And it I am proud to see all my reg my member smile to BANK with just few days of reg, ALWAYS TESTIMONY, This is due to our our strong team SECRET OF CYCLING PROGRESSIVELY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THE EARLIER THE BETTER, BEFORE IT IS OVERCROWDED, text me on WHATSAP THRU "0-7-0-5-7-2-2-4-8-4-0 or 0-8-13 -6-0-5 0-3-9-0 part of our FAST PAYING ULTIMATE CYCLER WHATSAP TEAM, I am ever ready to help U with all your enquiring and HOW IT WORK, U will be glad you did, NOTE: only serious minded people who have not register and need help and DO NOT BE DECEIVE BY SCAMER PROMISING QUICK PAYMENT WITHOUT REFERER...... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! do not panic about referer STRESS, AS A TEAM WILL CAN HELP U MAKE IT
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Happy New Week to you all, wishing you a wonderful and lovely week, you can be a member of a successful team, just click on my signature and JOIN.
thanks.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2016
MrFemFem:
details

Peter Wolfing
CEO

Check My Signature to JOIN

Am so so happy that people are joining the fastest, quickest and successful team MY TEAM, members of MY TEAM are smiling daily, dont rule yourself out, you too can smiles, what you just need to do is to JOIN OUR TEAM, people are joining everyday so its very easy to cash out within few days,because its what we call first come first serve, so what are you waiting for, JOIN OUT TEAM NOW, the fastest, quickest and successful team, for more information check my signature and you will see my contacts and the link you will use to JOIN, lets smiles together now.
Thanks and have a lovely, nice and great week.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Keep it coming
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thanks you for believing in US, am so so happy for our members of our team now, now they can sort out their financial problems through this platform, you too can smiles bank now.
Thanks.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by Yommexclean(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls I dnt understand wats going on, I assisted like twelve people in registering on Ultimate Cycler using different referral link two days ago, but none of them was matched to pay anybdy. I tot they are supposed 2 b matched 2 pay someone immediately they've been registered. I need ur. Advise pls
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yommexclean:
Pls I dnt understand wats going on, I assisted like twelve people in registering on Ultimate Cycler using different referral link two days ago, but none of them was matched to pay anybdy. I tot they are supposed 2 b matched 2 pay someone immediately they've been registered. I need ur. Advise pls

Very simple, maybe they join without referrer or they join through slow matrix group, just tell them to re-register and JOIN a group that have massive members, i register lot lots of people last night and today and they are matched instantly, although i did it through OUR TEAM LINK which you will find when you click my signature, just let me know if i can register all of them and i will do that for them, let me know now and you can find OUR TEAM LINK and my contacts when you click my signature.
i will be expecting your response.
know that if they agree that i should register them, i will do that and send their details to them and after that they will just need to change their password, so i hope you take my advice.
thanks.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by maziodera: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
UC pays.

Truth is it can pay you in a day
It may be in a week
Or may even pay in months.

Many people won't tell you that it takes 6 downliners for you to earn #50k

They will tell you that you can earn 50k in a day.

What if you don't get 6people to register under you?

Then, it means you have to wait for spill over.

But, you can join our team on WhatsApp to assist you with downliners.

We are not promising you instant diwnliners, but if you are as serious as committed as the existing members of the team, you will make you #50k weekly.

Contact me @ zero seven zero 6-4-4-two I two 3-9-1

https:///HgrtcP7JtCk8ylKQa4cPwH
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Join Now
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by Berry123(f): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by corlin2(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ultimate Cycler. It rocks thou ..
check out my link, let's get it Booming .

Good luck
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning to you all, lets do it, lets smiles together and lets make together, JOIN a successful TEAM and make money instantly, check my signature for more details.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by emmanuel71: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2016
JOIN NOW USE THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Alerts Upon Alerts Even during midnight, this is because of OUR SUCESSFUL TEAM, TEAM MEMBERS are smiling, JOIN a Moving Team and Join a happy family, lets smiles together, lets earn together and lets continue smiling, check my signature and you will see our TEAM LINK to join and JOIN a happy family.

You can also contact us through our contact number and you will see it when you click my signature.
Thanks.
God bless us all.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
keep it coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Mmm Have Started Paying / Standard 5% Daily Profit Investment / Latest Paying App.. 100℅ Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.