Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Excellence Of Martyrdom - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Excellence Of Martyrdom (3249 Views)

The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Martyrdom Of Lady Ruqayya Bint Al-Hussain (as) / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
I can't talk much coz am doing more than 3 things apparently, reading NL post is one of them.

S.B will go to hell
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

I can't talk much coz am doing more than 3 things apparently, reading NL post is one of them.

S.B will go to hell

Really? who then are martyrs?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

I can't talk much, a suicide bomber is not a martyr
But a jihadist for Allah&mohammad
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

S.B will go to hell
d other 2 are
Preparing 4 jamb&
Preparing 4 jihad
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2010
David, martyr is one who die for the cause of Allah
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

David, martyr is one who die for the cause of Allah

like a suicide bomber right?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
Never
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Never

so who's a martyr? How does he "die for the cause of allah"? Who kills him?
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
Don't get ur point
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Don't get your point

you cant. Honesty is not something expected of a muslim.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
Whatever
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2010
Poster above my head is mad
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by manmustwac(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2010
don't u want to be a martyr
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2010
I'll gve u a dirty slap if you talk to me
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Poster above my head is mad

are you strapping on your suicide belt yet? You shld be pleased to die in the work of allah - killing. grin
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2010
David, ofcourse i'll die in the cause of Allah inshaAllah but not through strapping bomb, ok ? A warrior is a legend, i will go out with my Slavakoshi sword to Afghanistan and slay ur xtrian U.S troops. Mighty zola is my name
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by ghettochyk(f): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2010
BY OHSISI God allah will not make you a martyr on nairaland
stop wasting your supplications
Strap on a bomb and blow yourself up in a shitte mosque and off you go to the great beyond
a one way ticket to hell
silly fool

Thank God the FBI and other bodies monitor these internet sites and can pin point the exact location of these lunatics when they need to be picked up

Simply hilarious. And so true!!
Abu Zola:

David, ofcourse i'll die in the cause of Allah inshaAllah but not through strapping bomb, ok ? A warrior is a legend, i will go out with my Slavakoshi sword to Afghanistan and slay your xtrian U.S troops. Mighty zola is my name
Bu.llshyt!! Ur deceiving urself. Christians aren't ur enemies, Islam is. As a Jamaican, they'll tell u straight "Islam-a-bad". And I'd love to see u give anyone a slap on da internet! LMAO!! Slap urself for dat retardedness. lmao!
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by AbuZola3(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2010
Lol ! Watching the fool making senseless murmuring
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by GODSON2009(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
davidylan:

what is the diff between martyrdom and suicide? undecided
that is the point,they hide under the cloak of being a martyr therefore i was seeking to highlight that difference they have used in confounding their followers and the general public
Abu Zola:

You are on hard drug, am sure
uplawal:

VERY SURE,he is
of course now,have nt you heard of that woman in nigeria "kolo for christ"?? grin grin
@abuzola
when exactly are you strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing up
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by muhsin(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hello there,

This is not usually (in fact had never been) how I react towards issues especially aboard NL; and on religious matters where Muslims are wrongly seen as most intolerants.

But I kinda agree with Abuzola that manmustwac is a fool, even a big one. I wonder what called for postings of those nauseating drawings. Wasn't it a sheer foolish-ness? Please behave your age (and position, for I think you are a Mod. Don't be a useless one, please).
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by GODSON2009(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
well,i dont see what the sabre rattling is for,has the picture depicted a lie4 or something that is false??
if yes then prove to the poster and im sure he/she will gladly remove it,but if his caricature or cartoon is depicting a real life scenario,then i dont see what the problem is should a yoruba man be offended if he sees a cartoon of him eating amala or should an ibo man be offended if he sees a cartoon of him sitting in front of a spare parts shop
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Goddson.Nice question
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by muhsin(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
toba:

@Goddson.Nice question

So at least it tolls to "hard-hearing" ears like yours.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
muhsin:

Hello there,

This is not usually (in fact had never been) how I react towards issues especially aboard NL; and on religious matters where Muslims are wrongly seen as most intolerants.

But I kinda agree with Abuzola that manmustwac is a fool, even a big one. I wonder what called for postings of those nauseating drawings. Wasn't it a sheer foolish-ness? Please behave your age (and position, for I think you are a Mod. Don't be a useless one, please).

lol Iran commissioned derogatory drawings of Jews and Jesus Christ . . . we didnt hear any of you fools raging. Shut your pie holes.

Abu Zola:

David, ofcourse i'll die in the cause of Allah inshaAllah but not through strapping bomb, ok ? A warrior is a legend, i will go out with my Slavakoshi sword to Afghanistan and slay your xtrian U.S troops. Mighty zola is my name

What a coward. What is the business of a Nigerian (it hurts me to call you one) with Afghanistan? Why are you glorified demons happy to defend Afghanistan but indifferent about your own country?

This is one of the reasons i DO NOT feel i share the same nation with you and muhsin. You slaves shld move to Niger Republic and leave us in peace. The earlier southern Nigeria splits the better for our sanity.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
GODSON2009:

well,i dont see what the sabre rattling is for,has the picture depicted a lie4 or something that is false??
if yes then prove to the poster and im sure he/she will gladly remove it,but if his caricature or cartoon is depicting a real life scenario,then i dont see what the problem is should a yoruba man be offended if he sees a cartoon of him eating amala or should an ibo man be offended if he sees a cartoon of him sitting in front of a spare parts shop

Dont expect sanity from these blind demons for allah.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^ Typical of you, davidylan. I won't bother myself responding to such consigned-deserve ranting.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
muhsin:

^^^^ Typical of you, davidylan. I won't bother myself responding to such consigned-deserve ranting.

I think the hypocrisy and deceit from your ranks is what provokes such responses. The fact is this - the world is tired of you.
Re: Excellence Of Martyrdom by 0hsisi: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Has abuzzy heeded the call of matrydom yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Converts / 9 Stupid Questions You Hear When You Wear Hijab / Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata Lecture On Abu Anifa And His Dolal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.