Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How My Cousin Escaped Akwa Ibom Church Building Collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Cousin Escaped Akwa Ibom Church Building Collapse (388 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Cousin Escaped Akwa Ibom Church Building Collapse by gabriel74: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2016
My cousin who is choirmaster a was suppose to take part in the church program after their usual practice,but last Friday before the incident,his throat was not cleared enough,so he decided not to go, his colleague was like after training us and now you left us alone? he explained to them that there was no point going and also he does not want to seat in the congregation just to watch them singing. As we speak his colleague are all gone.
Re: How My Cousin Escaped Akwa Ibom Church Building Collapse by vislabraye(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Thank God for your cousin. His suppose discomfort turned out to be a blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Muslim Sisters / (litany Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus) / Get Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.