Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (49150 Views)

Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by AfroBlue(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
MeAboki:

Let him explain what happened to Libya and Iraq - some ppl are just blindly ignorant and full of hate for the religion of Islam.

good post, many are unaware of the master plan

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

ISIS is working on Mossad/CIA/MI6 Plan to Create Greater Israel

http://www.middleeast.org/mereport/go.php?bWlkZGxlZWFzdC5vcmd8fG1lcnx8aHR0cDovL2FzaGVlcG5vbW9yZS5uZXQvMjAxNS8xMS8xOS9pc2lzLWlzLXdvcmtpbmctb24tbW9zc2FkY2lhbWk2LXBsYW4tdG8tY3JlYXRlLWdyZWF0ZXItaXNyYWVsLyNhcnZsYmRhdGE=

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by samijay8(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
rafhell:
All thanks to Obama and stupid Islamist ideology
Anti-obama Obama caused it from the start even after the Syria president started his own tyranny ideology
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Khd95(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2016
kidman96:

Its the Russians you ignorant muppet.
just shvt ur mouth nd bury ur head in ur damned assshole.

Russia entered syria to contain the activities of the extremists founded,funded,trained nd sponsored by obama nd hilary...have u forgoten what dis same obama did in libya

Do i need to remind u that obama openly armed those rebels that ousted gadaffi..pls shift

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Snowstorm: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Such a fine city
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by owoademola: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Buyeradvertcom:
The battle of Aleppo is slowly drawing to a close after almost four and a half years of brutal fighting. A ceasefire agreement was recently reached allowing people to leave besieged areas of the city and travel to rebel-held areas in Idlib province, and pro-government forces, who have taken nearly all rebel-held districts in the city, are in the process of evacuating civilians and rebel fighters.

Over 30,000 people are reported to have died since fighting began in 2012, and another 20,000 are thought to have been displaced from Syria's biggest city. Once a popular tourist destination, and famed for its spectacular white marble, Aleppo now lies in ruins. Much of the city's ancient heritage has been damaged, including the Great Mosque, which was built in the 8th century, and the citadel of Aleppo, considered to be one of the largest and oldest castles in the world.

The battle might be coming to an end, but some of the damage will never be mended. Take a look at some of these heartbreaking before and after pictures to see the scale of devastation for yourself.
Those IPOB boy will not listen, if they were not born during Nigeria civil war and Thank God infrastructure is not up-to this stage.
Pardon me kindly learn from this, war does not know family, Relatives, Friends etc........

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

Did u just say syria was a democracy?

Lol

Assad's father ruled for 30 years and died. His son president assad has ruled for over 15 years now. Funny enough the assads come from a minority tribe but because of the wealth and influence they run things. That president before his name was to make it look like it was democratic but assad is nothing but a middle east king.

What caused the crisis?

The people took a cue of what was happening in other arab countries i.e the arab spring and decided to push for democratic reforms where they will be able to elect their representatives and assad quashed it with heavy military force.

So please syria isnt a democratic country

...and Saudi Arabia is a democracy? And Bahrain? And the UAE.

Mind you, there were also Arab Spring uprisings in those countries, as there was in Syria.

Were there any changes in these countries?

Any new constitution?

Any democratic reforms?

People and journalists were imprisoned just for tweeting "freedom" in Saudi Arabia.

A flawed democracy is still a democracy. Syria is / was a democracy, a deeply flawed one, but a democracy nonetheless.

They hold elections. Regional and general elections.

Try that in Saudi Arabia and see yourself in a windowless prison.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by igbeke: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2016
dakkayode:
I dedicate this to the Biafrans who are agitating for war..you can only see the beginning of war, fate and fortune determines who shall see the end. I rep one Nigeria.
If calling for self-actualization is what you call "agitating for war"....
If refusal of continuous and unabated marginalization is what u call "agitating for war"......
If refusal to be a third class in a country we both called our own is what you call "agitating for war".....
.....Only cowards die many times before they actually die.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by persius555(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2016
iaatmguy:
please I don't mind you giving me details of how Obama, Hillary orchestrated the downfall of Syria.
Thanks
Tell us how the Free Syrian Army (FSA) came about. Who funded FSA? Where did ISIS emanate from?

You answer that

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by iaatmguy(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

Did u just say syria was a democracy?

Lol

Assad's father ruled for 30 years and died. His son president assad has ruled for over 15 years now. Funny enough the assads come from a minority tribe but because of the wealth and influence they run things. That president before his name was to make it look like it was democratic but assad is nothing but a middle east king.

What caused the crisis?

The people took a cue of what was happening in other arab countries i.e the arab spring and decided to push for democratic reforms where they will be able to elect their representatives and assad quashed it with heavy military force.

So please syria isnt a democratic country
, how come America didn't push for Democratic reformsin other Arabian countries.
America only goes to countries that they deem a threat.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by kidman96(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Khd95:
just shvt ur mouth nd bury ur head in ur damned assshole.

Russia entered syria to contain the activities of the extremists founded,funded,trained nd sponsored by obama nd hilary...have u forgoten what dis same obama did in libya

Do i need to remind u that obama openly armed those rebels that ousted gadaffi..pls shift

When russia entered the war Allepo was still standing .
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2016
olagold79:

I love the way you talk like you know everything, as if whatever half-truths you're spewing is not from another news source. No one knowledgeable enough can take everything you say seriously when U mentioned that Syria was a democracy , Uncle. ASSAD'S family have been in power for 45years and they are minority. Secondly trying to make Russia look like a saint shows lack of knowledge about the issue, but trust Nigerians we'Ll discuss what we have little clues as if na we gaagaan be experts. I live near Russia, I had Turkish , Syrians and thousands of Russians as acquaintances.I have first hand info...you blaming other for believing the news, tell us your sources.

You want my sources?

You said: "I live near Russia, I had Turkish, Syrians and thousands of Russians as acquaintances. I have first hand info..."

Sorry mate, "first hand info" comes from someone who actually lives INSIDE Syria and heard fighter jets overhead dropping bombs and firing missiles. From the quoted above, you most likely live in Chechnya.

Hardly a place to have "first hand info".

You came at my comment with so much certainty like you knew or had any idea who I was. I owe you no explanation.

Again, I never tried to make Russia look like a saint. Truth is, "Russia" is a saint, as far as wars and foreign destruction go.

But, then again, how can a country be a saint? I. thought sainthood was for PEOPLE?

Now, Obama vs. Putin, who is the saint in Syria?

History itself is already answering that question for you and I.

And it certainly isn't the American!

You mentioned the Assad family being in power for 45 years.

Are you aware that the House of Saud has been in power in Saudi Arabia for 500+ years?

And the one in Bahrain has been in power for 300+ years.

The Bahraini leadership is an even smaller minority compared to the Syrian leadership.

Bahrain is a predominantly Shia country, but ruled by a tiny Sunni minority...for 300 years.

The opposite of Syria!

But can you compare 45 years in a country (Syria) that actually holds government elections to 300 or 500 years in a country (Bahrain / Saudi) that doesn't even have a voter's register, where women are not allowed even to drive a car?

You want to talk to me about facts and "first hand info".

Try again later.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by seangy4konji: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
That city is finished..Not only Allepo...go to IRAQ,SYRIA,Libya...All in ruins...I feel pity..those city can never be the same again.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by ebby9z(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
It's quite disheartening and regrettable. Millions of lives have been negatively affected, children killed and traumatised. Landmarks bombed to high heavens. The tragedy is that the war was highly unnecessary and avoidable. A foreign government thousand of miles away from the country just upped and decided to choose another country's leader for them, forcefully. Irony is this same country refused to take in refugees. What a world

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
kidman96:

When russia entered the war Allepo was still standing fool.

And today, Allepo has "fallen", aye?

That's the same F word CNN and the MSM used to describe the liberation of Aleppo, so long as that liberation did not come via American bombs.

How's the liberation of Libya from Gaddafi going so far? I guess Libyans are enjoying their new found freedom at last.

Russians don't know about "moderate terrorists" or "moderate fighters".

"If it looks like a terrorist, if it walks like a terrorist, and fights like a terrorist, IT IS A TERRORIST."

- Sergei Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister

Perfect definition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by damico: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
May God save us
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by CSTR13: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Ubiman:

How the Syria conflict take be Obama or Hillary wahala? Didn't Obama try to broker peace early on when the conflict started? When Bashir Al-Assad killed innocent unarmed protesters, where you blind? When the people demanded he step down for a true democracy to be born and he responded with military might, were you deaf? When he rebuffed Obama's peace effort because he had the support of Putin and Iran, were you mentally challenged? When Russia and Iran gave full military assistance to Syrian government, thus complicating the UN-US Peace effort, where were you? All the humanitarian crisis, war crimes, destruction, na Hillary or Obama cause am? Where you blind when the US refused the rebels' plea to send heavy artillery and troops to help them in the conflict just as Iran and Russia did for Al-Assad, thus preventing any form of escalation? May you receive sense indeed!
Don't mind these airheads.
Many of them are also supporting buhari in his dictatorial tendencies and putting down innocent people with force.
When people begin to revolt in Nigeria, and the US intervenes, they would start blaming the west.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by VeeBabs(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
buffalowings:

Tell them
True talk my brother...
Except they were not a democracy
People need to know what to believe when they watch BBC and CNN
People need to be rid of the toxins that is news from these liberal hogwash media
Syria is still holding on thanks to Russia
We might just have had another Libya in our hands.

Syria was INDEED a democracy. A flawed one, just like Nigeria, or Zimbabwe, or Malawi, but still a democracy.

They had regional and national elections in Syria, and even had one during the war.

Syria is (was) more democratic than Zimbabwe or even Nigeria.

"Elections" is a word you will hardly hear in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar or the Emirates. And these are the same countries trying to deliver democracy and freedom to Syrians.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by MONITZ: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Wat kind of nonsense R u tukin? Noriega was a military dictator of Panama & was neva democratically elected. He was also a confirmed drug trafficker dat even d CIA knew but cos he worked 4 dem @ a time he was untouchable Untill his cup was filled. I agree dat d US has soiled it's hands in many conflicts like Vietnam War & Korean War, but usin noriega as an example is totally off-d-point & ridiculous.

My bad, I wasn't sure if Noriega was democratically elected or a military president and I could ve checked to confirm bt I didn't and only did so after seeing ur comment,so I accept that I was wrong with this bit of information bt the other things I mentioned were on point. Thanks for the correction...

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by nwamehn: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
oluwaahmed:

How is Assad's Govt a legitimate govt? Was he voted into power or because he snatched power a long time ago he has now become legitimate over time? Smetyms war is d only option 2 real peace. & yes religion has 2 be involved because most of d rebels & residents of aleppo r Shia Muslims while assad & ISIL r sunni
N/B- it's Eastern Aleppo dats 99% under govt control not d whole of Aleppo. U are informed
Regards

Oga, Assad didn't snatch power. He was voted into power in 2000. He was also reelected in 2014. He didn't snatch power.
Second, Assad isn't Sunni. Assad is Alawite (a division of Shia). Get ur facts right, oga.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by iaatmguy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
MONITZ:

Nor mind them, they re rogues. It might interest u to know that a very similar example of Syria's case was exactly Wat happened in Bahrain during the Arab spring movement.The only difference is that Assad is an Alawite, which is a sub-sect of the shite group of Islam in a majorly Sunni country and this is clearly y Saudi Arabia, a Sunni country wants Assad out by any means.

On the other hand, Bahrain is majorly Shite with a Sunni minority in power with Saudi Arabia and the U. S. A supporting them.If the U. S re really about democracy, wat did they do wen the Bahraini issue came up? the people of Bahrain were agitating that the AL Khalifa dynasty which has been in power for the past 200+ years to step down so that elections can hold, bt the dynasty wants none of that and the citizens were mowed down with armoured tanks supplied by Germany and Saudi Arabia,which in its self is a war crime,and expectedlythe almighty U.S.A turned a blind eye to all these atrocities because the largest of all their bases in the Middle East is in Bahrain, they even went ahead to organise a formula 1 event in the heat of the crises to create a false impression that all was well the country.

Those in support of the U. S. A re either too dumb to accept that uncle Sam is the biggest evil and threat to world peace or they re clearly in a self-denial mode.

It is ironical that Russia which ve been accused of being a threat to world peace re now the ones preaching peace and the need to do things with respect to laid down procedures and guidelines so that a bad precedent is not set.

The subtle invasion. of Syria by Uncle Sam is one too many, before then we had Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan invasions with Iran to follow suit before things were sorted out,nir forgetting also that most Regimes change in the continent of southern America were orchestrated by Uncle Sam like the one that happened in Brazil very recently and in sharp contrast how many countries ve Russia invaded?

America re always at the fore front of the concept of "Might Is Right".....With the Philippines president,Maduro suddenly seeing the "light" and insulting Obama of being the child of a LovePeddler,who does that before now to dare insult a sitting American president?,with Russia's defiance over Syria, expect more countries to dare America and align with Russia because the log of wood in their eyes is falling off gradually.

A lot more of Americans re unaware of the dubious dealings of Uncle Sam, they re fed with lies by the main stream media which propagates only those things they want the citizens to know, everything is shrouded in secrecy. America is gradually turning into a quasi - police state with all their swank of being the most democratic nation on earth.......
is world war III imminent?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by nwamehn: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
olagold79:

I love the way you talk like you know everything, as if whatever half-truths you're spewing is not from another news source. No one knowledgeable enough can take everything you say seriously when U mentioned that Syria was a democracy , Uncle. ASSAD'S family have been in power for 45years and they are minority. Secondly trying to make Russia look like a saint shows lack of knowledge about the issue, but trust Nigerians we'Ll discuss what we have little clues as if na we gaagaan be experts. I live near Russia, I had Turkish , Syrians and thousands of Russians as acquaintances.I have first hand info...you blaming other for believing the news, tell us your sources.

Boss, Syria currently practises democracy. Right that Assad's father was in power for so many years and he wasn't democratically elected, but when he died in 2000, election was held by a 9-man committee headed by Khaddam and Assad who was a contestant won. During that transition period, Khaddam was also the interim president and head of the transitional government.
Also, in 2014, Assad was reelected as the president. U can confirm these facts from those ur guys who reside in Syria.
Syria currently practises democracy and their type of democracy is semi-presidential system just as USA's and Nigeria's own is presidential system. Semi-presidential system involves the election of the president and the legislature by the people, just like presidential system, but now involves appointment of prime minister and cabinet members who are answerable to the legislature.
Whether the country practises a one-party system or multiparty like Nigeria doesn't change it from being a democratic country. Also, whether the election was massively rigged or not doesn't stop him from being a democratically elected president just as Nigeria's rulers that ar still democratically elected leaders in spite of our massive riggings.
Nigeria can also decide to extend the president's term limit to three terms like Obasanjo wanted earlier or remove any term limit like some countries, but it wouldn't still mean it isn't democracy.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by Easy1401(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jihad no good ooo Jihadist think twice before you turn Borno to Aleppo.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by MONITZ: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

You want my sources?

You said: "I live near Russia, I had Turkish, Syrians and thousands of Russians as acquaintances. I have first hand info..."

Sorry mate, "first hand info" comes from someone who actually lives INSIDE Syria and heard fighter jets overhead dropping bombs and firing missiles. From the quoted above, you most likely live in Chechnya.

You came at my comment with so much certainty like you knew or had any idea who I was. I owe you no explanation.

Again, I never tried to make Russia look like a saint. Truth is, "Russia" is a saint, as far as wars and foreign destruction go.

But, then again, how can a country be a saint? I. thought sainthood was for PEOPLE?

Are you aware that the House of Saud has been in power in Saudi Arabia for 500+ years?

The Bahraini leadership is an even smaller minority compared to the Syrian leadership.

Bahrain is a predominantly Shia country, but ruled by a tiny Sunni minority...for 300 years.

The opposite of Syria!

But can you compare 45 years in a country (Syria) that actually holds government elections to 300 or 500 years in a country (Bahrain / Saudi) that doesn't even have a voter's register, where women are not allowed even to drive a car?

Try again later.

I don't just understand the way people reason, they re neva objective, they have minds cast in stones and so re not flexible. How can they be comparing Syria, Bahrain, and Saudi Arabia? The fault lines re too glaring for one to ignore or feign ignorance of bt so far their master(U.S.A) want Assad out and label him undemocratic, then they re good to follow suit while ignoring Bahrain and Saudi.....

They won't reason independently, they must be spoonfed or told Wat is wrong and wat is right.They then come on nairaland to spew gibberish as usual....

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by goodnews777: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
OFCOURSE ITS A RELIGIOUS WAR. THE COUNTRY WAS PEACEFUL FOR YEARS UNTILL OBAMA THE DEVIL WHO IS A SUNNI RELIGIOUS FOLLOWER PITCHED TENT WITH THEM TO REMOVE ASSAD.10 percent of the population were christians. Two third of them have been killed by the Islamists in Syria. Obama took 10000 refugees to America from Syria . Out of that only 56 people were christians. What rationale did he use for their selection? Religion Ofcourse. Any wonder why Hilary lost? God hates wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by iaatmguy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
persius555:
Tell us how the Free Syrian Army (FSA) came about. Who funded FSA? Where did ISIS emanate from?

You answer that
slow down, I just want to know somethings. Am not trying to argue.
Am sure you don't want to argue with someone who is not knowledgeable in the said topic.
I actually want to know more from you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by iaatmguy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ubiman:

How the Syria conflict take be Obama or Hillary wahala? Didn't Obama try to broker peace early on when the conflict started? When Bashir Al-Assad killed innocent unarmed protesters, where you blind? When the people demanded he step down for a true democracy to be born and he responded with military might, were you deaf? When he rebuffed Obama's peace effort because he had the support of Putin and Iran, were you mentally challenged? When Russia and Iran gave full military assistance to Syrian government, thus complicating the UN-US Peace effort, where were you? All the humanitarian crisis, war crimes, destruction, na Hillary or Obama cause am? Where you blind when the US refused the rebels' plea to send heavy artillery and troops to help them in the conflict just as Iran and Russia did for Al-Assad, thus preventing any form of escalation? May you receive sense indeed!
must you Always insult. Haba Na wa
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by nwamehn: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
goodnews777:
OFCOURSE ITS A RELIGIOUS WAR. THE COUNTRY WAS PEACEFUL FOR YEARS UNTILL OBAMA THE DEVIL WHO IS A SUNNI RELIGIOUS FOLLOWER PITCHED TENT WITH THEM TO REMOVE ASSAD.10 percent of the population were christians. Two third of them have been killed by the Islamists in Syria. Obama took 10000 refugees to America from Syria . Out of that only 56 people were christians. What rationale did he use for their selection? Religion Ofcourse. Any wonder why Hilary lost? God hates wickedness.

U might be right about ur other assertions here but u ar definitely wrong about Obama being a Sunni Religious Follower. Obama is actually a Christian, or in ur own tongue, a Christian Religious Follower and not Sunni.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by nwamehn: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
iaatmguy:
must you Always insult. Haba Na wa

It's like u ar new to nairaland? The way these people brandish insults anyhow here is terrible. Next thing now they will start insulting one's parents. U better drive clear o before they will dash u ur own insults.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by iaatmguy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
nwamehn:

It's like u ar new to nairaland? The way these people brandish insults anyhow here is terrible. Next thing now they will start insulting one's parents. U better drive clear o before they will dash u ur own insults.
yes sir
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Khd95:
All thanks to obama nd hell-ary

It was Obama that bombed Aleppo?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by olagold79: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
VeeBabs:

You want my sources?

The opposite of Syria!

Try again later.

I am not comparing anything, I do not sidelivered with anyone of them. They are all rogues. I hope you know a few Syrians have fled since the war n many of them still have trapped family members. They don't have to remain in Syria to know what's happening. I am a Nigerian residing elsewhere n I am as current on matters in my country as anyone living there. Assad used chemical weapon on his people, he's not Gaddafi or anything. He just came to power desperately trying to preserve the family's legacy. He has made so many unforgivable mistakes. His people doesn't even want him. America would not have been so much interested if he had not gassed his people. Russia presently has killed more civilians than any other group except Assad, that's the undeniable fact. Russia just wants to assert itself as a power broker. If you think they are doing anything because of the Syrians ...think again. The only foothold they have on ME is in Syria n they are sure if the US (which is as terrible ) conquers Assad, Russia will have their already dwindled influence completely obliterated. Those are the facts. I perfectly understand the role of Turkey, Saudi n other golf states which makes the war complicated, yet most people tend to think only the US is the problem. Power n Religion are the problem here. The vacuum created in Iraq n so on made sure the war quickly escalated, but I can assure you no resolutions will be made except Assad steps down some way. His people can't forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City by amanikondo: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
ednut1:
Woe to the USA. They will one day suffer same fate one day. And be nuked to the ground
Woe to Nigeria and your family. You will all suffer. The day your nuke comes in You should know it is the end of your world.
You speak without brain. Go and read about Mutual Assured Destruction MAD.

The Russians and the Syrian govt bombed Aleppo not the US.

The United state doctrine is to fix anything they destroyed. They reconstruct Germany and Japan after World war II. Russia wont re-construct Aleppo.

This lack of brain is the reason Mavrody is stealing your hard earned money. Receive brain in the name of your creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.