Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (36824 Views)

Photos From A Foiled Suicide Bomb Attack At University Of Maiduguri Today / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (2) (3) (4)

The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by lordkit400: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Billionaire oil mogul Alhaji Muhammadu Indimi will be celebrating the wedding of his son, Ahmed and daughter of President Buhari, Zahra today at his residence in Maiduguri.

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/17/photos-the-wedding-celebration-of-zahra-ahmed-indimi-continues-in-maiduguri-today/

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2016
ok,part two,see money dy shack dem
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Hope boko haram will not disturb them.
Is it not the same Damboa that makes headlines on bokoharam

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2016
Later Zombies will say Buhari is a low key person and doesn't like lavishing money. You can see the money they are spending since yesterday on Zahra.

For his other daughter's marriage. Who with his/her right senses will make a marriage of 4th wife extravagant.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by ufojude: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Jollification continues...
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by veekid(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Money outweighing problem

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by OXCUBA: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
THIS WEDDING DON FESTIVAL...... EVERYDAY CELEBRATION.
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Buharri just scammed his way into ASSOROCK for one reason .... TO CONTINUOSLY HAVE UNHINDERED ACCESS TO OUR COMMON WEALTH so as to enjoy the GOOD THINGS OF LIFE.

He has no plan for any other person nor the country. Very typical of the northern elite!

I regret campaigning blindlingly and voting for this hateful and greedy GOAT.

"Wailers" please find a place in your good hearts to forgive me cry cry cry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by wewe1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ahn ahn! E never do? Indimi, woris all dizz?! stop rubbin it in my face na! iv already made peace wt d fact dat uv stolen my dream girl!
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
And the poor will be like cry

Oh lawd in this recession angry

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
The spending continues. cheesy
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by blovesther(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
HML to them

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Buhari and his family are the ones experiencing change

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by rabex123(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
And some kilometres awaybfrom this location.. Some people are dying of hunger.. I would have been very impressed if all these food given to people who don't need them. Are given to those idp . God bless me so that I can help people around me.

16 Likes

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Omojolaray(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
I dey one place for parafa sun dey mama me.... Non of my biz grin
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by jeff160(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin angry
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
rabex123:
And some kilometres awaybfrom this location.. Some people are dying of hunger.. I would have been very impressed if all these food given to people who don't need them. Are given to those idp . God bless me so that I can help people around me.
what an irony

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Have you tried to count the numbers of letter "M" in Muhammadu Buhari? Please do it now

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Opakan2: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
HML zahra..

I think some people should inculcate fulani values of marriage.. it shouldn't be about selling girls or celebrating second hand brides
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by boman2014: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
seunlly:
Mods una get problem with this your zahra news.

Zahra time don pass now abi she pay u money
shurrrup
NextGovernor:
Later Zombies will say Buhari is a low key person and doesn't like lavishing money. You can see the money they are spending since yesterday on Zahra.
For his other daughter's marriage. Who with his/her right senses will make a marriage of 4th wife extravagant.
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by rabex123(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
ehie:
what an irony
Am telling you.. So sad.
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by teebillz: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
The mere feeling that Zahra got fuccked last night makes me jealous.

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by blogAlive(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na wow o. Enjoyment galo. Nigeria TSA is empty oo. Nairalanders what do u' all think?
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by FrskiT2: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
blovesther:
HML to them
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
See the way the man is smiling!

You can tell he has finally seen zahra's naked body!

Shakara don end! grin grin grin grin

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by lielbree: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
shocked the wedding has not yet finished
Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by Atiku2019: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

Browse about Indimi's wink

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Arrangement so dat oil bloc will remain... tongue

Re: The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) by kindklemz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
Have you tried to count the numbers of letter "M" in Muhammadu Buhari?
Please do it now

Oh NOT again..MMM cry
Oboy u badgrin

PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo