Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Murder Or Suicide? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Or Suicide? (642 Views)

Murder Or Suicide / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (picture) / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Or Suicide? by LilChamp: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Do you think it's Murder or Suicide. Give your reason.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Lemme guess..uummm.. Suicide.
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2016
I'll say murder
¤if it was suicide she wouldn't be holding a gun n a cigarette. she would have fallen off the chair ...hence the position she's laying on and the cigarette would hv been smashed or something .just my thoughts
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Definitely suicide. How she fell from the stool gives a clue after pulling the trigger. She was backing the window, with the gun on her right hand and the direction of the blood splatter, it all adds up. I would have been skeptical if the gun was on her left hand.
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by bigtboi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
its murder
d gun on d right hand, blood splatch to same right side of d house, ciggerate on her left hand doesnt add up wit d positition of her body nd d look of d scene.. only her left hand pullin d trigger could make such a scene, theres a shooter whose poor at frame up
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by bigtboi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
she even had herself a meal she planned on eating after shes thru wit wateva she was doin (studyin I think) it doesnt seem like d girl was contemplating suicide, she had plans.... d suicide note n d pen ar just there to make d frame up look legit
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by bigtboi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
OkaiCorne:
Definitely suicide. How she fell from the stool gives a clue after pulling the trigger. She was backing the window, with the gun on her right hand and the direction of the blood splatter, it all adds up. I would have been skeptical if the gun was on her left hand.
the girl's height nd d position of d blood on d wall doesnt add up, the blood splash says d girl was shot in a sitting position facing d mirror
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by xtivin(m): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2016
no way she would still hold a gun and cigarette after shooting herself.murder
Re: Murder Or Suicide? by vchykp(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Lolx.. thats an android game joor, its suicide, the object in the scene has answered it all..

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Friend Over N200 In Ogun – 30-year-old Man - See More At: Https: / Riot As Hausa Trader Kills Driver Over N30 / Missing Person!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.