Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! (4497 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by walepter(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
HELLO MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS....

ABOUT YOUR FROZEN MAVROS:

MUST READ!!!
HERE ARE SOME FACTS U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MMM FROM THIER HISTORY RECORD.

1. MMM will reopen for sure in January like they say but not like most of you are thinking; please before you partake in any form of system or organisation do your research and understand how it works, and where it has worked.
2. MMM will not start paying out all it's frozen mavros immediately come January, This info i have known for a couple of months now (in case it crashes) because MMM has existed in other countries, crashed in those countries, and reopened again, now i'll tell you how they did it there and that's what they'll most likely do here (Nigeria).
First and foremost when you say MMM crashed in other countries, it is actually mavros being frozen, not the site shut down or they run away,etc so those saying it hasn't crashed should also agree that it didn't crash in the other countries where this scenario played out, because this is exactly what happened in those places(i know because i have a profile on about 3 other local mmm platforms; RSA, india and China).
DON'T BE SCARED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.
Will your money be refunded?, emphatically yes!!!, but don't think you will GH in January and say bye, this is why;
RATIONALE: if you just GH and go who will PH for you to receive?, because in January everyone will be GHing, and in these kind of situations there is no solidarity, no one will be a good samaritan/Guinea pig to give you their money to make you happy, so you already know this is not a very feasible option and Mavrodi (a seasoned Mathematician and Psychologist) knows this, and hence in times past had devised a means to see to it that you come back and trust me you will.
So Mavrodi won't let you off that easy, here is how you'll MOST LIKELY be refunded:
HISTORY: Get ready for the real RAT RACE, AND MAZE RUNNER2.0.
If you are thinking come January you are done with MMM once you GH please have a rethink because you are not:
First before you can collect your frozen money you'll have to PH first, i.e to say in January there'll be no GHin only PHing,
After you PH you'll get your usual 30% plus an added 10% of what you PHed as part payment of you frozen mavros, and this will continue until all your frozen mavros have been payed, in other words you need to keep PHing till you get your full money back. This singular act is literally the only way to resuscitate the system, and enable you get your money back. if not, there will be no one daring enough to PH in January after this.
EXAMPLE:
you have 200k of frozen mavros, come january you won't be able to withdraw your 200k directly, you need to pledge, lets say another 100k(it could be any amount actually, but for easy arithmetic) .
when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid.
I STILL HOPE I'M WR
ONG AND THAT THEY HAVE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS! FROM WHAT THEY'VE DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE MMM SYSTEM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by olanreyman(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2016
You mean like me now that has 150k frozen, I will have to PH a total amount of 1.5million to get all my money back abi? Dat rule will be damn hash if implemented.

1 Like

Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2016
U are right but ones beaten twice shy
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by eddd: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
In this period of economic downturn, there's no denying the fact that life has become very harsh and almost unbearable for the majority. But another truth we must accept is the fact that few are still thriving financially in the midst of this harsh economic weather. Why is this? I believe you know the answer already.
There are so many people today with their sight set on big financial goals for their future. More specifically, there are many individuals today who are looking for ways to become a millionaire. In fact there is no end to the different types of approaches and suggestions out there. But unfortunately, majority do not consider the trend in making decision on choosing their approach to building wealth. They seem to have forgotten that in every time and age, people who have become very successful are those that have carefully ride on the tide of trend .
Crypto-Currency (bitcoin) also known as e-currency is fast becoming the trend in the world today.
I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

BITCOINS

What is Bitcoin? If you have been on the internet, chances are that you must have heard about bitcoin even though it is just the name. However I'll explain briefly what the craze about bitcoins is about.
Bitcoin is an e-currency or digital currency which was created in 2009 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto and is currently being termed as the most important invention of mankind after the internet.
Bitcoin is one of the reigning and most expensive digital currencies in the world today, known as crypto currency. Presently more than 750,000 companies online uses BITCOIN for their transactions. Its getting more accepted, popular and stronger than the normal paper currency we are used to such as the dollar, pounds, naira etc.

1 bitcoin equals to $760 as at today and financial analysts have speculated that it might get to $1,000 before the end of this year.

For training on how to invest in bitcoins and make good dividends, join the Bitcoin Gold Classic investors.

For more details reach me via this number: 08164058477
or through email on okhamafea@gmail.com

I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

Note: training will cost you nothing
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by burrytee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Gobe
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by burrytee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
olanreyman:
You mean like me now that has 150k frozen, I will have to PH a total amount of 1.5million to get all my money back abi? Dat rule will be damn hash if implemented.

I knew d system wnt b straight forward to recover old mavro. My question is :will d GH after your analysis be like every three days? Mayb u might nt need millions to recover 150k.u just do multiple ratio to hv yr cash back.
Cc: walepter. Cn u reply
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by murphyrichy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid. [/quote] pls Can someone explain this part, if my frozen mavro is #200k, and i phed anoda #100k by next year, den withdraws #130k +10k(10% of 100k) normally. I think the frozen mavro left will be #160k and not #190k as the OP stated.

1 Like

Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by drstan(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
#loyalfan
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by byvan03: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
This actually makes sense.
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Benemond(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by erajude: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am interested in your bit coin class. My email is erajude2000@gmail.com
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Dwise11(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnaemekamordi@gmail.com
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by karllyG(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
I gave similar opinion in one of my write up earlier....
The worst that can happen after the 30days would be to provide a fresh help to get certain percentage of mavros defrosted afta providing help before getting help. which could run for some months to stabilize the system.

2 Likes

Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by seunoni34(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
If everyone with a frozen Mavro PH, who are they going to be paired with?
Cos according to your post, no one will be able to GH without PH.
who will GH their PH then?
Or some special people will be entitled to GH?

1 Like

Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Mtncardseller(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok

Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Highbe(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
tibyahni@gmail.com
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Glaxx(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
walepter:
HELLO MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS....

ABOUT YOUR FROZEN MAVROS:

MUST READ!!!
HERE ARE SOME FACTS U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MMM FROM THIER HISTORY RECORD.

1. MMM will reopen for sure in January like they say but not like most of you are thinking; please before you partake in any form of system or organisation do your research and understand how it works, and where it has worked.
2. MMM will not start paying out all it's frozen mavros immediately come January, This info i have known for a couple of months now (in case it crashes) because MMM has existed in other countries, crashed in those countries, and reopened again, now i'll tell you how they did it there and that's what they'll most likely do here (Nigeria).
First and foremost when you say MMM crashed in other countries, it is actually mavros being frozen, not the site shut down or they run away,etc so those saying it hasn't crashed should also agree that it didn't crash in the other countries where this scenario played out, because this is exactly what happened in those places(i know because i have a profile on about 3 other local mmm platforms; RSA, india and China).
DON'T BE SCARED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.
Will your money be refunded?, emphatically yes!!!, but don't think you will GH in January and say bye, this is why;
RATIONALE: if you just GH and go who will PH for you to receive?, because in January everyone will be GHing, and in these kind of situations there is no solidarity, no one will be a good samaritan/Guinea pig to give you their money to make you happy, so you already know this is not a very feasible option and Mavrodi (a seasoned Mathematician and Psychologist) knows this, and hence in times past had devised a means to see to it that you come back and trust me you will.
So Mavrodi won't let you off that easy, here is how you'll MOST LIKELY be refunded:
HISTORY: Get ready for the real RAT RACE, AND MAZE RUNNER2.0.
If you are thinking come January you are done with MMM once you GH please have a rethink because you are not:
First before you can collect your frozen money you'll have to PH first, i.e to say in January there'll be no GHin only PHing,
After you PH you'll get your usual 30% plus an added 10% of what you PHed as part payment of you frozen mavros, and this will continue until all your frozen mavros have been payed, in other words you need to keep PHing till you get your full money back. This singular act is literally the only way to resuscitate the system, and enable you get your money back. if not, there will be no one daring enough to PH in January after this.
EXAMPLE:
you have 200k of frozen mavros, come january you won't be able to withdraw your 200k directly, you need to pledge, lets say another 100k(it could be any amount actually, but for easy arithmetic) .
when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid.
I STILL HOPE I'M WR
ONG AND THAT THEY HAVE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS! FROM WHAT THEY'VE DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE MMM SYSTEM.

Dear OP, pls read the information on this link

https://mmm-sa..com.ng/2016/05/mmm-south-africa-news-29-may-2016.html?m=1

The term old mavro was only used in South Africa, when MMMGlobal was broken down into regional P.Os, as sustainability with 100% failed and had to be reduced to 30%.. The deficit was much and that's where Old Mavro/New marvro came in.

Regards
Stanley Chukwuma
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by funstufz: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kindly info me on the step by step training on: nushyte@yahoo.co.uk

eddd:
In this period of economic downturn, there's no denying the fact that life has become very harsh and almost unbearable for the majority. But another truth we must accept is the fact that few are still thriving financially in the midst of this harsh economic weather. Why is this? I believe you know the answer already.
There are so many people today with their sight set on big financial goals for their future. More specifically, there are many individuals today who are looking for ways to become a millionaire. In fact there is no end to the different types of approaches and suggestions out there. But unfortunately, majority do not consider the trend in making decision on choosing their approach to building wealth. They seem to have forgotten that in every time and age, people who have become very successful are those that have carefully ride on the tide of trend .
Crypto-Currency (bitcoin) also known as e-currency is fast becoming the trend in the world today.

BITCOINS

What is Bitcoin? If you have been on the internet, chances are that you must have heard about bitcoin even though it is just the name. However I'll explain briefly what the craze about bitcoins is about.
Bitcoin is an e-currency or digital currency which was created in 2009 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto and is currently being termed as the most important invention of mankind after the internet.
Bitcoin is one of the reigning and most expensive digital currencies in the world today, known as crypto currency. Presently more than 750,000 companies online uses BITCOIN for their transactions. Its getting more accepted, popular and stronger than the normal paper currency we are used to such as the dollar, pounds, naira etc.

1 bitcoin equals to $760 as at today and financial analysts have speculated that it might get to $1,000 before the end of this year.

For training on how to invest in bitcoins and make good dividends, join the Bitcoin Gold Classic investors.

For more details reach me via this number: 08164058477
or through email on okhamafea@gmail.com

Note: training will cost you nothing
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by Cocaiine(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Guiders should all PH first before ordinary participants start.
All guiders should PH part of their guiders bonus if they have any conscience.
Re: Good News For All MMM Participants. No More Fear, No More Panic! by eddd: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
NB: Apologies for derailing this thread. I am only out to share important information.

Please don't scroll without reading this:

*AUTHENTIC Predictions for Nigerians in 2017!!!!*
*1).* More Billionaires are going to lose more Money in 2017 especially those in the oil sector and Industrial sectors,cos wealth has shifted from these business environments and gone into Technology.
*2).* Many smart Poor people are going to become wealthy out of nothing cos the only time the poor become rich is during recession Though this is for the smart poor people.
*3).* Cost of things are going to get higher, no apology.
*4).* More people will lose their jobs, that is for certain. don't spiritualize it. It doesn't need prayers, it must happen. cos this is the time for that.
*5.)* More Entrepreneurs are going to be Created cos that is the only way out to strengthen the economy. We don't need more workers cos workers are not productive people. if u don't tell them what to do, they can not think out something. Though it's not so much their faults, cos that is what the Professors thought them in school for 6 years.
*6).* Many Students are going to drop out School in search of better Opportunities, as they have come to see the Higher Institution as the Biggest Scam of the 21st Century. Return On Investment(ROI) for a University degree right now in Nigeria is less that 1%. Will u invest ur hard earned money in such a venture?
*CAUTIONS:*
*1).* Don't use a political point of view to look at the ongoing opportunities in Nigeria.
*2).* Don't miss the grace that goes with Recession. Every Recession is a Blessing in disguise. If u miss the grace that goes with this ongoing recession, Wait for the next Century or enjoy the recession while it last.
*REASONS:*
Cos History repeat itself every once in a while. During any recession according to economic history, one thing is constant. Viz;
New set of millionaires are produced. Right now Nigerian economy is heavily Pregnant about to deliver new set of Millionaire.
Qst: Are u going to b one of its Babies?
There will be what we call Wealth transfer or wealth shift
Most rich will have to get broke for some poor person to become rich
many big business will have to die for new ones to emerge.
For example, the recent Money scarcity in the banks right now will create a new sector of financial institution as many have lost confidence in the banking sector. And the Banks in Nigeria as we know them are not quick to Changes. So they will be caught on Guard. What a negative effect it will have on them. Well it's not our fault. Its called, Recession!!!!!!. Money will always move or shift hands every once in a while.. Watch out for this!!!!!
Some will have to cry for some to smile.
Its not your fault that is how it has always been.
*ACTION STEPS:*
Ask serious and meaningful questions.
Don't Emotionalize the situation.

There is no loyalty in business. If its not working, its not working. the many years u have spent on that job does not count. If wealth has left that business environment, Move and shift to the environment wealth has shifted into.
Importantly, Put God first. Cos u need His assistance to sail through.

*CONCLUSION:*

Don't b carried away by the news paper headlines. they are gimmicks meant to distract you from your focus, and to make you Politicize every situations and miss out of the grace that goes with this ongoing recession.
The future is Crypto Currency........ Invest quality time in it.

For information on how to invest in cryptocurrency, call this number or send a watsapp message; 08164058477

(1) (Reply)

IQ Option Withdrawal / How To Trade Online On Nigeria Stock Exchange / I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.