Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do (4634 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / Woman Seeking To Separate Fighters Set Son, Seven-year-old Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
A lady married to a man for 7yrs did not know what to do after her husband confirmed that the lady he brought to the house as his cousin, was actually his mistress. The lady welcomed and took care of her and even accompanied her for ante-natal. She got to know the truth after both of them start quarrelling and having nightmare of the mistress,threatening to kill her. During one of their quarelling sections, the lady mistaken told her that the child she is carring is her husband's own. After regaining consiousness, she decided to leave the house.

Fellow nairalander,she is calling for advise on what to do before she goes to do something stupid.
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by BlackDBagba: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by mii4u(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
If she is leaving the house, let be that she only wants to regain sanity and then return, she has more rights in that house than the mistress...wen she eventually come back, na run the mistress go take comot from the house except na charm she dey use. These men sure know how to break the hearts of women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
The wife should go back to her home with able bodied men and Jejely bundle the pregnant mistress outside the compound gate with her bags. Lock her doors and wait for her husband to come.. Then let the questions begin. His reactions and answers to her questions will then result to the second level of action on the husband.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Let me suggest a title: Ada the Deceptive Mistress part 1

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
mii4u:
If she is leaving the house, let be that she only wants to regain sanity and then return, she has more rights in that house than the mistress...wen she eventually come back, na run the mistress go take comot from the house except na charm she dey use. These men sure know how to break the hearts of women.

Thank you @mii4u, she is listening, planning to come back is in her plans, but don't know what to do when she gets back, to her husband and the pregranant mistress. Nairalander, more suggestion, @ seun, kindly put this on front page, it just happened and the lady is helpless
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Trusty15(f): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nah she has lost if she leaves the house for the mistress,go back and play cool is difficult but pray for God's direction and be calm u will see the hand work of God.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by sisisioge: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
But why craze finger the bobo's brain enough to embolden him to bring home his pregnant Mistress? Whew?

What does the woman want? Does she still want the disrespectful SOB or she wanna fork him up? Whew! The cool me will see what I could do to patch my estate(yeah for me and my kids while I plan my exit) , the let's-scatter-ground me would be too livid with annoyance...Na to fork him up I go dey think. But what can I do? Sue his behind (if we did court marriage) for as much as I could get and then mess his relationship up with the kids we have together...sod it! I'm not gonna be nice one bit! The SOB made her nurse the pregnancy of his mistress! Forking azzzzxhole!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2016
It is safe to think that the marriage is over (for me)
The disrespect, disregard and deceit is out of this world

The man is not, or has fallen out of love with his wife...this is a blatant "go to hell" from him to her..this is her time to walk away, and change her story from that of a victim to a victor. If he wants her back he should make proper, big amends, and then she should reconsider, weighing it against the dynamics of their marriage. If he has been a good man and husband prior to, then maybe he gets a second chance. If not, then the marriage is dead.

But why do I feel there is not going to be even the slightest one minute separation here? lipsrsealed. Is he even sorry/mortified/totally beat up at his deed? Or is he oozing entitlement and justification? Why is she the one running about when she was wronged? There is this need to be in marriages (any kind) by our people that I just cannot wrap my head around. Women make it soo easy for the status quo of " it's a man's world" to stay that way in these climes. It makes me wanna SMH most times, but then...what do I know!? Thank God for this I have to say! Good luck to them! And to her? My heart goes out to her, I hope she makes decisions and moves that would empower and better her as against the ones that would make her curl up most nights, with a sinking, nauseous feeling in her gut...

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
sisisioge:
But why craze finger the bobo's brain enough to embolden him to bring home his pregnant Mistress? Whew?

What does the woman want? Does she still want the disrespectful SOB or she wanna fork him up? Whew! The cool me will see what I could do to patch my estate(yeah for me and my kids while I plan my exit) , the let's-scatter-ground me would be too livid with annoyance...Na to fork him up I go dey think. But what can I do? Sue his behind (if we did court marriage) for as much as I could get and then mess his relationship up with the kids we have together...sod it! I'm not gonna be nice one bit! The SOB made her nurse the pregnancy of his mistress! Forking azzzzxhole!

Thank you for your words, but its a bit too harsh o,. But she is reading and learning from your comments
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2016
merahki:
It is safe to think that the marriage is over (for me)
The disrespect, disregard and deceit is out of this world

The man is not, or has fallen out of love with his wife...this is a blatant "got to hell" from him to her..this is her time to walk away, and change her story from that of a victim to a victor. If he wants her back he should make proper, big amends, and then she should reconsider, weighing it against the dynamics of their marriage. If he has been a good man and husband prior to, then maybe he gets a second chance. If not, then the marriage is dead.

But why do I feel there is not going to be even the slightest one minute separation here? lipsrsealed. Is he even sorry/mortified/totally beat up at his deed? Or is he oozing entitlement and justification? Why is she the one running about when she was wronged? There is this need to be in marriages (any kind) by our people that I just cannot wrap my head around. Women make it soo easy for status quo of a " a man's world" to stay that way in these climes. It makes me wanna SMH most times, but then...what do I know!? Thank God for this I have to say! Good luck to them! And to her? My heart goes out to her, I hope she makes decisions and moves that would empower and better her as against the ones that would make her curl up most nights, with a sinking, nauseous feeling in her gut...

Wow, what a mouthful. Can we pls be kind enough for the way forward for this woman? The marriage is just 7 seven yrs and she is still very much young o.
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by queenesthr(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can't see any marriage here. The lady should move on with her life.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
queenesthr:
I can't see any marriage here. The lady should move on with her life.

They were legally married for 7yrs
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by silverr(f): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lobatan
She should sue his sorry ass, take everything and walk away.
What is there for her to come back to? Unless the hubby loves her enough to relocate the mistress.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
silverr:
Lobatan

She should sue his sorry ass, take everything and walk away.

What is there for her to come back to?
Unless the hubby loves her enough to relocate the mistress.

The mistress has taken full liberty not to leave the house. Even his relatives has started to flock the house as she is almost due for delivery. The man has not said anything since.
More sugestions on what the legal wife should now, before she goes to rash decision. She has been reading all your comments. Pls keep it coming. Thanks all
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by silverr(f): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2016
blogAlive:

The mistress has taken full liberty not to leave the house. Even his relatives has started to flock the house as she is almost due for delivery. The man has not said anything since.

Nawa o......
Well, if she still loves him and wants to fight. She must first go back to that house. Then begin to call on God everyday and night.
I have a friend whose husband is impotent but another woman he casually dated got pregnant outside and decided to lie that the man is responsible. My friend went on series of dry fasting. The mistress lost the baby and confessed the baby wasnt for the man. The man kicked her out and hasnt messed up since.

If she's still interested in the marriage, then she can folow this line of action. Karma and God are with her on this one. It will be well.
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Any more suggestions or advice for this lady pls?
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by EfemenaXY: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
There are three things involved here:

@op is either the polygamous man, the embittered first wife, or just an attention-seeking desperate blogger. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amelian:
The wife should go back to her home with able bodied men and Jejely bundle the pregnant mistress outside the compound gate with her bags. Lock her doors and wait for her husband to come.. Then let the questions begin. His reactions and answers to her questions will then result to the second level of action on the husband.
You always go on about getting boys, men to 'deal' with people. You think say na beans? You just walk into the street and holla at area boys or how? A woman for that matter. Abeg stop am o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2016
BoboYekini:
You always go on about getting boys, men to 'deal' with people. You think say na beans? You just walk into the street and holla at area boys or how? A woman for that matter. Abeg stop am o.

U can't just walk into a street and Holla at boys.
Also a strange woman cannot just take over my home and u expect me to walk away? And do nothing?
My dear, if she steps her crooked legs into my house, because of my husband assuming am. Married that means whatever she sees, make she take am like that.
Shikena. Only she look for trouble and trouble is finally awake for her to enjoy cheesy

So don't worry I have my ways cool
Lemme worry about the boiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

U can't just walk into a street and Holla at boys.
Also a strange woman cannot just take over my home and u expect me to walk away? And do nothing?
My dear, if she steps her crooked legs into my house, because of my husband assuming am. Married that means whatever she sees, make she take am like that.
Shikena. Only she look for trouble and trouble is finally awake for her to enjoy cheesy

So don't worry I have my ways cool
Lemme worry about the boiz
Just take it easy. Hot blood.
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by EfemenaXY: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
BoboYekini:

Amelian na area mama smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
BoboYekini:

Hahahahahahahha

My blood is only hot when am on the right. grin
It's not my fault jare... It's simply how God created me. cheesy
Can't run away from my shadow. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Amelian na area mama smiley

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by EfemenaXY: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

You sef know na.

Seasons greetings, babes. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You sef know na.

Seasons greetings, babes. kiss

Thanks dear smiley wink

I know sha but mine is on the refined level wink

Compliments dear with a lovely Christmas in few days time kiss

1 Like

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
blogAlive:
A lady married to a man for 7yrs did not know what to do after her husband confirmed that the lady he brought to the house as his cousin, was actually his mistress. The lady welcomed and took care of her and even accompanied her for ante-natal. She got to know the truth after both of them start quarrelling and having nightmare of the mistress,threatening to kill her. During one of their quarelling sections, the lady mistaken told her that the child she is carring is her husband's own. After regaining consiousness, she decided to leave the house.

Fellow nairalander,she is calling for advise on what to do before she goes to do something stupid.

Fake story
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Dear nairalanders, there is a new development o. The mistress has given birth. And her family are planning a naming ceremony in the man's house. Meanwhile, the legal wife took to your advise and she is back in the house, with some of her own family members. The husband has gone to jos on a one week training from his office hoping to be back during the naming of the child( a boy).

It seems there is going to be commotion by friday, the date for the naming.

Also the legal wife has reported the case to the police, being civil as she is, she needs justice.

Pls do you all think this is right, and what other further steps should she take, because right now some of the family of the mistress are already moving things into the house in preparation for the naming ceremony and causing inconvinences for the legal wife and relatives who came to be with her in case there is fight.

She is keening listening to your comments and advice, guys. Your words have gone a long way. Keep them coming in.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 4:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

Fake story

Kindly note that your words were not appreciated and didn't go down well with the lady. But ofcause you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by blogAlive(m): 4:55am On Dec 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:
There are three things involved here:

@op is either the polygamous man, the embittered first wife, or just an attention-seeking desperate blogger. lipsrsealed

Far from it. Op is a concerned neighbor and friend of the legal wife, who will like to see justice done and expose man inhumanity to his/her fellow man.
Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by egopersonified(f): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2016
While in school, I once visited my cousin, the guy asked me to show his wife my school ID card to prove to her that we had the same surname. grin

Didn't blame her, the guy is something else

1 Like

Re: A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do by EfemenaXY: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
blogAlive:

Far from it. Op is a concerned neighbor and friend of the legal wife, who will like to see justice done and expose man inhumanity to his/her fellow man.

Sure you do. grin

blogAlive:
Dear nairalanders, there is a new development o. The mistress has given birth. And her family are planning a naming ceremony in the man's house. Meanwhile, the legal wife took to your advise and she is back in the house, with some of her own family members. The husband has gone to jos on a one week training from his office hoping to be back during the naming of the child( a boy).

It seems there is going to be commotion by friday, the date for the naming.

Also the legal wife has reported the case to the police, being civil as she is, she needs justice.

Pls do you all think this is right, and what other further steps should she take, because right now some of the family of the mistress are already moving things into the house in preparation for the naming ceremony and causing inconvinences for the legal wife and relatives who came to be with her in case there is fight.

She is keening listening to your comments and advice, guys. Your words have gone a long way. Keep them coming in.

Subscribing...

This is almost as good as Hints! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need Wisdom To Train And Teach Your Children Very Well. / Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? / And He Has A 'side Chick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.