Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) (31061 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) by Nairasolutions: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2016
They gave him the title warrior because God used him to bring light in their land...Its epic...Dr Paul is heavily annointed,rugged and Powerful..All manner of healings and deliverance at the crusade...He is a blessing to our generation...God bless you Pastor
Re: Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) by Iamwills20: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Dis is not proper,cheiftency tittles r not ordinary any were,does he knw d backin of d whole preparation?hmmmm jux shakin ma head sha
Re: Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) by oaroloye(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2016
The problem is that NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS.

. MATTHEW 6:19-24.

I do not know what obtains in TIVLAND, but I doubt that their chieftaincy rites are any different from those of YORUBALAND, where a Chieftaincy Title means allegiance to the gods of the land, and their representatives, from the king downward.

I began to explain in my own Posts, how becoming king and chiefs changed my father and his friends and brethren, so that they lost all Human Decency and Consideration, from my point of view, murdered my mother, for breaking "the Law of the Land," (by divorcing my father, and having children by another man,) terminating sponsorship for my Higher Education, for becoming a genuine Born Again, Pentecistal Full Gospel Christian, framing me for Assault, and Exiling me from my supposed homeland, my name "cast out as evil."

To become a "chief" means to become party to all the Good and all the Evil done by the Monarchy and the Aristocracy.

The Chieftaincy Title moderates and censors what the chief would otherwise say, and reins their hands, so that they cannot do what they would normally do, and find themselves compelled to do things they would otherwise never think of doing.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

A Christian cannot say The Bible never warned them.
Re: Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) by collinsfhk(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2016
John 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

Think!
Re: Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) by graceforum: 6:34pm On May 04, 2017
This is a very big lie. He had a crusade in Tiv land and was decorated which is a popular Tiv way of welcoming people. Even in weddings the bride and groom are decorated in Tiv land. He did not in any way accept any Tiv title from any one. Social media is a blessing but should not be used to spread lies without verifying its authenticity. Who was the traditional ruler that conferred the title on him please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.