Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (35727 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by emassflourish(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
[img]https://1.bp..com/-89K9ds2gnH4/WFUswAKC7rI/AAAAAAAAGBM/BkRaW1Wi7AEhF63fOMMY7dzJevwkblW2ACLcB/s1600/condition-of-prisoners-4.jpg[/img]

According to a Facebook user identified as Prince Gwanishu Harrison, who posted the heartbreaking photos on social media, some inmates at the Delta State Prisons, are currently malnourished and suffering from all kinds of life-threatening ailments.

The man who recently paid a visit to the facility revealed that even with the inmates' conditions, there were no drugs in the medical facility, some are dying of hunger, some can't urinate and some can't even stand for 10 minutes.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-1Y8iHRMPeE4/WFUszSHveTI/AAAAAAAAGBQ/TCAFrp9eZs4Hvo7JbLxNP-K0pKFGa28LQCLcB/s320/condition-of-prisoners-1.jpg[/img]

See more photos of the inmates below;

[img]https://4.bp..com/-jpDwN-7zsws/WFUs3rDCRrI/AAAAAAAAGBY/FcOqO4f88-sTjr8EzYT5EosjhTeNr_NhACLcB/s320/condition-of-prisoners-2.jpg[/img]

http://www.villaboot.com.ng/2016/12/the-heartbreaking-photos-of-conditions.html

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
In Nigeria, the food meant for IDPs are been diverted let alone the one for prisoners. Nnamdi Kanu said that Nigeria is a zoo but he was wrong, animals in the zoo feeds better than huge percentage of Nigerians. Zoo is better.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by tolugar: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Prison is not a hotel.

Keep off trouble en you won't find urself there

16 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is terrible shocked shocked

18 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by emassflourish(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:
In Nigeria, the food meant for IDPs are been diverted let alone the one for prisoners. Nnamdi Kanu said that Nigeria is a zoo but he was wrong, animals in the zoo feeds better than huge percentage of Nigerians. Zoo is better.

Nice talk

15 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Preca(f): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.
true talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

Not all that are there are trouble makers, some are just victims of circumstances.

My sympathy to such victims.

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
OMG this is terrible cry
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
@op, why are the inmates all na ked

Did the visitor request to see them na kedly
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Julietcutie:
OMG this is terrible cry

Very terrible, my sister.

Prisons are meant for rehabilitation, what and how are they rehabilitated like this now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
greatgod2012:

Very terrible, my sister.

Prisons are meant for rehabilitation, what and how are they rehabilitated like this now?
Nigeria still have a long way to go... feel like crying and most of the people in prisons are innocent

7 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
greatgod2012:

Not all that are there are trouble makers, some are just victims of circumstances.

My sympathy to such victims.
seconded

3 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nawao, they for just kukuma kill them instead of suffering them like that

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by DozieInc(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
chai.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
angry
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by vickyO(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
I wish all corrupt politicians would be in these people's shoes because they are the number one criminals. They get fat by devouring the common man's benefit and the common man suffers as a result. I'm sure of the fact that majority of the inmates wouldn't have been in this predicament if the situation in the country had been better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kai. Be like idp camp
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by DropShot: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Still waiting for Dilector Kanu's one million soldiers and riffles to destroy our zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
What? Our leaders are extremely wicked. Donate 1 million tonnes of food stuff to them and discover how these greedy buffoons will shear them

4 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by teamv: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
na wa oh
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Julietcutie:

Nigeria still have a long way to go... feel like crying and most of the people in prisons are innocent

Very long way, my sister! I'm yet to see what we've been able to get right in this country.

Once again, my sympathy goes to the innocent ones there.

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
What I see is that one immate is fat and the other one is very slim. For all those who what to watch their weight please go to Delta prison.
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
tolugar:
Prison is not a hotel.

Some inmates in Nigerian prisons are very much innocent if not half of them. Some are there because they have no money for bribe

11 Likes

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
na wa
but somewhere

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by wins18(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
see my
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
PMB again! Wailers go soon flood this site now. When will they recover from their 2015 loss. I think they need to get used to losses!

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by lastmessenger: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
No value for human life in this country and people are telling me to believe in this country.i give up

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians already suffering in Hell

1 Like

Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
deterrent to potential criminal
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by snezBaba: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by tydi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
the amalgamation of the southern and northern was really a mistake, once upon a time there was a country Nigeria called Zoo
Re: The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by taofeek11(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos / Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.