Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor (45212 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Driftingking(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Popular Nigerian Editorial Consultant & Editor-In-Chief "The Redsheet Entertainment Magazine", Chris Joseph, Just took to Instagram, Saying the Engagement between Ogbonna nwankwo and Laura ikeji that stole the news this morning is a Forced Engagement.

In his words,

This is the kind of proposal you get when you copy everything you see online. If you've seen the video you'll agree with me that Ogbonna never popped the question "Will You Marry Me". Dude was just looking, acting as though he was giving a movie script and forgot his lines...while laura grabbed the ring. So it's safe to say she forced the engagement on the poor guy. Anyway, they've both been living as husband and wife before now, so I'm not surprised ... Just Negodu!!! Congrats All The Same!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOGGTGaFkbz/?taken-by=officialchrisay

And he also said Made joke of them here https://www.instagram.com/p/BOHML4olu-L/?taken-by=officialchrisay

http://otownloaded.com/laura-ikeji-forced-engagement-poor-ogbonna-popular-editor-chris-joseph/

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Driftingking(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
http://otownloaded.com/laura-ikeji-forced-engagement-poor-ogbonna-popular-editor-chris-joseph/

News That might Interest You

1) See exam questions of a Nigerian University that is Viral on the internet (Shocking)

http://otownloaded.com/see-exam-questions-nigerian-university-viral-internet/

2) WTF: what is going on here, 200 people in one swimming pool (See this)

http://otownloaded.com/wtf-going-200-people-one-swimming-pool-see/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chris Joseph make Laura catch u na like this she go do u cheesy

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by eezeribe(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bad Belle

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by TashaGirl: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
You guys will not listen!!!

Linda did the same thing to others, let the family enjoy it as well tongue tongue

I just dey smh for the girl that was screaming and shouting in the video. Hope no be Linda sha undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by LesbianBoy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
I have nothing to say undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Like seriously is it your mimicking? Some people can be stupidly stupid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Loool. If I be her sef I go threaten am to propose. Can't you see how she held that guy tight. As a lady when you reach a certain age and your elder sister is not married you need to take matters into your hands.

Nigerian proposals are always staged nau see the plenty people even the look on her face it is clear she knew.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin this APC scam government birthed all these fake and scam engagement nonsense angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Doug07034780891(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Warris this..?

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by veekid(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Weytin be ya concern
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
of course, you can tell if you got eyes
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Aliyu333: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Damn haters be hating even in recession.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Amastermovic(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
mtcheew
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by ibietela2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
None of my business check my blog www.healthable.org
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Afrok(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
To Joseph...
Wetin concern u undecided

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by curvilicious: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jesus!

Nigerians o

Una too wicked i was expecting this cry

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Opinedecandid(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
I see, tory.
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by pring: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
I concur.
Ugly laura forced the engagement.
As a close friend of d house.
We kn d truth.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by opsiradoo: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
At least she wan marry

Check my siggy jare
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Ayoswit(f): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
hmmm, akiko
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Donshemzy1234: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Same thing absolutely same thing I will do to Linda. I will force my engagement on her. shocked

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Antell95(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
stuuuipid people, see my signature
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Miles300: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Must everything be news , na today people don dey propose ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by tchimatic(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
We'll knw afta 6months

Waiting for anoda "On becoming".......this tym by Laura Ikeji
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by mrtayesynchro(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I have nothing to say undecided

you must say something grin

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Bantino(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
U don't mean it?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by lastmessenger: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chai see finishing. Laura or joseph will reply by tommorow.
Re: Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
This ikeji family dey find husband bad bad buahahahahah grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Karen Igho Shines In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.