Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New (1031 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New by Chizgold: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
It’s especially easy to fall in love with someone we don’t know.

I like you best when I hardly know you at all, glancing at you across a crowded tea house. You turn me on; I imagine us vacationing in Turks and Caicos, making love until the wee hours of the night, then again the next morning on our way to honeymooning in Paris.

You smile, not at me, but at a passing thought, and it is obvious yours is the smile of my soulmate, my one and only. We are to live happily ever after and all of that will happen as soon as I know your name, court you and caress your endlessly sexy body.

In my daydream your room isn’t strewn with dirty clothes, your parents aren’t overbearing and they live far away, you like the same sort of food I do and the times and places we want sex are........

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/how-to-properly-flirt-have-sex-with-somebody-new/

Re: How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New by Sexxkillz: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
For the citizens of a country in an economic recession, this shouldn't be of utmost priority. Flirting and having sex with someone new isn't an achievement. . . just saying.

7 Likes

Re: How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Beautiful Virgins That Love Me. / When She Asks What You Want For Xmas / MouthAction In OWERRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.