Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,040 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56125 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Roachas, which company did this flyover, and how much did you chop out of the contract value?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense

Its only foolish and idiotic elements that stereotype. Only an animalistic slowpoke comes up with statements condemning everyone from a town, city or state just because of the foolishness of a few. And the most annoying part of it is that these types of animalistic idiots abound in Nigeria.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2016
All these things are your basic rights as a Nigerian and Native of Imo state. Why celebrate all this? Sigh. You can never see an American Politician campaigning for things like he's going to give free Healthcare, good roads, education, Portable water etc. If he does, they'll pelt him with stones but its only in Nigeria you see our Politicians putting all these basic needs in their campaign. Sigh

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by LecciGucci: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Its only foolish and idiotic elements that stereotype. Only an animalistic slowpoke comes up with statements condemning everyone from a town, city or state just because of the foolishness of a few. And the most annoying part of it is that these types of animalistic idiots abound in Nigeria.

Sycopantic Goat ur name says it all.
And dats wat u are
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:09am On Dec 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense
iswr they are just senseless
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:

don't be stupid!
Am not from anambra but i can tell u that,,,of all ibo states, imo state pple are the cause of division among ibo's!!!

Have u heard of mbaise pple??
Theres a proverd thats says that
(if a snake and an mbaise man enters ur house,Leave the snake and kill the mbaise man first!)

stop talking what u dont knw!!!
he is cunning not stupid
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by drnoel: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
It is in pursuant of his urban renewal policies which anchors its flavours on IMO my pride philosophy that made Dr. Rochas Owelle Okorocha of IMO state to embark on the construction of two standard fly overs in IMO state.

One of the fly overs which you are conspicuously seen above has been completed and delivered.
It is situated along Okigwe road by the popular glass house.

The second fly over which is presently nearing completion is also located in Owerri,precisely at Amakohia new road junction.

It is quite disheartening and extremely fallacious for some of our brothers from the other side of the political divide to come here and raise a false alarm as usual that the Orji fly over has cracked.
Don't ever mind them brother. They are just wailing for nothing as usual.

The fly over as you can confirm from the above picture is stoutly standing strong and has been adjudged as one of the best.

May God continue to bless Owelle Igbo Nile for us. Amen.

Jeff Unamma
RMSMG Secretary.

Who is deceiving who? That flyover that ur government built that has a lake under it shey. Common get behind us
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by phenol33(m): 3:41am On Dec 18, 2016
Rossikki:
You people are not even ashamed to be saying it's your first flyover.
we in imo are not ashamed to say first fly over because imo state, owerri to be precised is a well planned state by sir mbakwe so we do not need much fly overs.. like ill planned anambra.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by adejaresalami1(m): 3:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Ok
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by oweman: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=RagnarBankz post=52016241]When anambra state has more than 20 flyovers!!

Anyways,i still thank God it's been completed! 6years under construction!!

±++++++(((((((++++++(((((((((((((((()((

Hpw Amy did tjr hobetrnts before.Okorocha cpmstrictesd that plprpcha is adding only two try to aprecoaye if olorocha has also being looting the treasury of p how could he jabr fod this two when you aprecoate the goverenmeny will be encourage to do even more ?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:39am On Dec 18, 2016
ethene:

the only thing is I really pity the south east for they are endowed with such God forsaking state called Anambra or rather Baberian. the truth is that Anambra people are jealous of imolites because imo people are more civilized than they are. don't u see Anambra people can't pronounce letter 'r' if an Anambra wants to say 'promise' he pronounce it as 'plomise' this alone is a sign that they are still in the stone age.

Poor thing. And he thinks we believe the Ikwere tale. You are pathetic. Omanbala till Jesus comes again. Whether we pronounce "r" properly or not it will not change our identity. Stop crying more than the bereaved and accept who you are. You are too little to cause me to insult Ndi Imo nor make comparisons.

Come rain come sunshine.... Hear this, Ọmanbala nnem, ọnye abụrọ ọna ebe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by kingmexy1997(m): 4:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Costello559:
Anambra own fine pass am wela...

Congratulations though
anambra and Imo which wan big pass, mtchewww
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by brokenplate: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Buy your Christmas goat. Check signature for details
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Sycopantic Goat ur name says it all.
And dats wat u are

I'd rather be a goat than be you.. undecided

Because even animals don't stupidly stereotype like you did.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Anambra has just four fly over
RagnarBankz:
When anambra state has more than 20 flyovers!!

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:
When anambra state has more than 20 flyovers!!

Costello559:
Anambra own fine pass am wela...

Congratulations though

What's the basis for this foolish comparison? If you are actually from Anambra, then I'm highly disappointed in you. But as always, we know that there are many moles and trolls causing division here on Nairaland so, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Tochukwu what about your hopeless non educated father? He does not even have none-ill gotten wealth nor ill gotten wealth. Imolites are useless and worthless. Take it from me..

[s]
MrEverest:
Not all of them are like that but the uneducated ones that stumbled on ill gotten money behave like re.ta.rds!
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Imagine this bastard from the useless Imo state claiming Rivers. Keep deceiving yourself, I have been watching your drama since yesterday cheesy

[s]
ethene:

but the world had always known u to be timid, having low self xteem and a bit of inferiority complex (no insult intended but that's the truth). Am not ibo though am ikwerre and we refuse to be ibo largely because of the attitude of Anambra people, u guys should deal with it. I also heard though I stand to be corrected that other ibo states dislike u people.
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2016
MrEverest:
Not all of them are like that but the uneducated ones that stumbled on ill gotten money behave like re.ta.rds!

I don't know if you're an Igbo man from Imo state. If you are, then what right do you have to insult Anambra people and what is the sense in it? All through my life, a few people from Imo state have done to me and my family what no other tribe ever did. Yet you don't see me running around the Internet screaming at Imo people. This is simply because I know that there are always a few bad eggs in every location. So stop making it look like an Anambra thing. Every tribe or group or state, have their own issues regarding their people but it's only fools that will stereotype.

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pope191: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2016
ethene:

u missed it except ur only trying to be mischievous, it is the Anambra bio that is fond of doing what u just described and everyone knows that, the average Anambrarian have this complex in them. Even today a yoruba man was telling another that of all the ibos it is the Anambra people that he hated the most.

Mischievous in what way? I don't have to spell the obvious out for you, try to understand the content and don't let your pride rule over you. If an average Anambra man have anything in him, is 'PRIDE' and you can't fault that, because they are industrious.

I know the truth, but it saddens the heart to see brothers at loggerheads over petty issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2016
pope191:

Mischievous in what way? I don't have to spell the obvious out for you, try to understand the content and don't let your pride rule over you. If an average Anambra man have anything in him, is 'PRIDE' and you can't fault that, because they are industrious.

I know the truth, but it saddens the heart to see brothers at loggerheads over petty issues.

The truth is that most of these fools who come here to test dick size aren't even Igbos. Just don't get deceived bro. It will only be unwise of people to take things they see from unknown elements on Nairaland seriously.

As for the mofo you quoted, no one cares if he's Ikwere or not. Having them among us doesn't make us any better so we don't really care if they choose to align with the Igbos or not.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Hopeless illiterate from the useless Imo state.

Show us equivalent of these people in your hopeless state if you think we are at the same level..

ethene:

the only thing is I really pity the south east for they are endowed with such God forsaking state called Imo or rather Baberian barbarian. the truth is that Anambra people are jealous of imolites because imo people are more civilized than they are. don't u see Anambra people can't pronounce letter 'r' if an Anambra wants to say 'promise' he pronounce it as 'plomise' this alone is a sign that they are still in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pope191: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2016
ethene:

guy u be Anambrarian I know u too well now me and u don get small gbege before ( I won't remind u) so don't come here to play pervert.

Please name one industry in Owerri?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2016
phenol33:
we in imo are not ashamed to say first fly over because imo state, owerri to be precised is unplanned state we do not need much fly overs.. Owerri and entire Imo state is very much unplanned.

You said it yourself cheesy
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Animals..

Okorocha insulted Anambra people the other day by telling them that they need APC but you hopeless people never saw anything wrong in it..

If I hear...

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by andycom(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:
Op why is that container blocking it. That flyover has never been used because of the poor quality. It has already cracked even without use.

See recent pictures below!

my brother, it shall be well with you. if that bridge was as good as the op said why has it been closed since it was completed? no human being has plied that useless flyover made with the worst substandard goods but yet you can see cracks, potholes on it.
for someone to post this and claim that this is achievement, that is why this crooked politicians will continue to play with our money, life, and futures.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2016
HQuadreal:
Well done rochas.

A man that's forcing old pensioners to give up 60% of their entitlements after a long service to the state?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by ylaa(f): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Please I want to know, y is it called a flyover when actually we walk over it. I know it's also called a pedestrian or foot bridge but the popular name is Flyover. R we to flyover or walk over it?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Girlbestfriend(f): 6:45am On Dec 18, 2016
dannytoe:
kai, obaseki where u dey oooooo..................i dey shame for my state.........n
o single flyover

make we siddon dey observe the guy(obaseki) he just became governor.....
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2016
pope191:

Please name one industry in Owerri?

Why are you being foolish? owerri is a capital city. Old Imo state was well planned by Sam Mbakwe. He made Aba the capital and commercial city and Owerri the administrative town. So you can't be talking about industries in Owerri as though that's the only criteria judging a big city.

You guys should forget about all this propaganda, nothing muchnis happening in Anambra especially in this Obiano's tenure. I schooled in Anambra so I know what I'm talking about.

My own is not to defend irresponsible leaders(actually, that's what most of our leaders are, including the ones in Anambra). Rochas is not doing well, and I must say it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / List Of Nigerians Who Own Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.