Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit (46437 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by lordkit400: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Billionaire businessman and Chairman of Forte Oil Plc, Femi Otedola is pictured as he kisses his mother Lady Doja on the lips during Visits.

Such an adorable family.

Oh and in one of the photos, you will see the billionaire with his ‘kpalasa’ phone, Lol.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/17/photos-billionaire-femi-otedola-kisses-his-mother-on-the-lips-during-visit/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by lordkit400: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b?

the thing tire me self

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by tellwisdom: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b?

How e for be?? Arranged with Gold?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Jazzlite: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
what kind of apartment is this? he should be ashamed

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Jazzlite: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

well since you don't have any sense of decency.... I won't blame you
maybe you even put your parent in a shack who knows

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by fernandoc(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.

263 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by eezeribe(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
I never Hammer and My Mama don dey Age...

God abeg reply my text... Na me send you that text with my mtn line wey end with...840

Modefied=
Two years later, God not only replied my text, he actually called me....

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Sunnymatey(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
The woman is alergic to tiles, flat screen and other modern gadgets.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jazzlite:

well since you don't have any sense of decency.... I won't blame you

What is wrong with the sitting room??....U think u can come here to form porsh when u can't even afford wrapper for your mom in the village?? ..oniranu jati jati

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

not Gold bro...my parlor even better pass am. dis is d mum of a billionaire for christ sake, even if she decides to stay here I no gree...guy u self if na ur mama nko...dis is not an average rich man ooo but an oil baron

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
fernandoc:
these people asking if na em mama palour be that? you don't expect her to leave her matrimonial home which was tastefully built according to her era cos her son is a billionaire.
she mustnt leave,,but he can arrange it wel

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by tellwisdom: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
not Gold bro...my parlor even better pass am. dis is d mum of a billionaire for christ sake, even if she decides to stay here I no gree...guy u self if na ur mama nko...dis is not an average rich man ooo but an oil baron

Bro, I don see this kain thing tire. These women no dey fancy flashy things. The man fit provoke her if he dare make changes to that room. B'lee me.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

Bro, I don see this kain thing tire. These women no dey fancy flashy things. The man fit provoke her if he dares make changes to that room. B'lee me.
hmmmmm...baba dis tin na hm image hm dey tarnish. den he shldnt have taken a pic in dat parlor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Jazzlite: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

What is wrong with the sitting room??....U think u can come here to form porsh when u can't even afford wrapper for your mom in the village?? ..oniranu jati jati
am not you.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Jazzlite: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The woman is alergic to tiles, flat screen and other modern gadgets.
that TV is flatscreen

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
hmmmmm...baba dis tin na hm image hm dey tarnish. den he shldnt have taken a pic in dat parlor

Dem say, Wetin old man sidan dey see; small pikin go climb ladder, he no go see am. Na her own mansion u dey see so and na only she know why she leave am like that. Abi u think sey the guy never make attempt to building a better structure for her?? Oboy, make we talk another thing. U don chop?? sad

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Jazzlite: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

Dem say, Wetin old man sidan dey see; small pikin go climb ladder, he no go see am. Na her own mansion u dey see so and na only she know why she leave am like that. Abi u think sey the guy never make attempt to building a better structure for her?? Oboy, make we talk another thing. U don chop?? sad
who you epp?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by ekpeye(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

You n impress me at al, that man is s billionaire and that's not how the Mothers sitting room should be pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't believe this sad
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Teague4league(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

Lol what image? You do t understand old peoples way? You don't mess with the way they want their things . If she's eating good and looking good, wearing good things on her.
What else do I have to do.
Does he need public attention or what image are we talking about here ?

29 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Teague4league(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
ekpeye:
You n impress me at al, that man is s billionaire and that's not how the Mothers sitting room should be pls

Is the sitting room tattered ? No!!!
It is well arranged with old gadget of the moms time bro. Let's leave it at that
My mom refused to use gas cooker still when her kids have got her many so I kinda respect the man and her mom.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by yinkslinks(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2016
wanted to say same.
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Dongreat(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2016
What's the complaint about her apartment? Our parents of old are not like us today that are very materialistic and place all efforts just to satisfy our vanity. No matter how wealthy a child is, he can never convince his parents to abandon their house, full with memories, love and happiness so as to go eat bonbons in a fancy castle with him/her.
And finally, money/wealth are worthless to people of such age as they have lived their lives to fulfillment and don't care about castles, gourmet meals, fancy cars but just companions of which I think she is getting in abundance

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by yinkslinks(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2016
well he said when he makes it. his also right cus i cant be like otedola and my mom will live like this. tufai kwa.
tellwisdom:

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Tjohnnay: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Hmm ok
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by skedman(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2016
fernandoc:
it is the responsibility of the son or the wife to rehabilitate that palour ,with the look of things it seems she is suffering . Just guessing

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by martineverest(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2016
my mama's place is far better than that

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Olaiman(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=nnamdiokere45 post=52016651] trust me, if Ur a typical Yoruba boi, u will understand dat most parents dnt ever want to leave dere husband's own for anything else. they prefer visiting d children's home, staying for few days ad dats all.. D point is d mother is living a Hapi n comfortable life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.