Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million (3059 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by nadirinamata: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
HOW MMM GUIDERS TOOK BILLIONS FROM THE SCHEME AND THEY CRASHED THE SYSTEM

Today i will reveal my Daily claims that MMM Guiders crashed the system.
Now one thing you must understand is the fact that MMM is a community built on mutual aid and assistance to people, who provide help and get help. According to MMM on Inception, when the big question was asked, how the bonus and 30% will come from, they replied that they have Google Adsense which was used to cover those Bunus. But as time went on, MMM never made the best of Google Adsense. You could only find the Google ads on the home page, now mmm have over 2 million users, lets amuse each user visit twice a day, the website will have nothing less than 4 million page views a day. HMM As a Blogger, Unique views have good out put, MMM would truly have made thousands of Dollars from Adsense from their massive views. But mmm pushed that aside when millions of Nigerians rushed it. Now where do the Bonus come from?

According to my Post on the 16th December 2016, Guider CHUDDY The claimed No1 Citizen of MMM nugeria, only him Made over 5 Billion Naira from MMM

This is just one of Thousand Other Guiders.

The big question Now is this,

MMM and The Bonuses have created a big Monetary Gap, Now whose money will be used to cover this gap. This Whatsapp Conversation i am About to Unravel is just from a petty Guider who made About 5 Million Naira.

When i compalained to him over the unfair Bonuses given to guiders which have eventually led to the collapse of MMM, See his Replies

READ FULL POST
Source

http://www.applygist.com/2016/12/mmm-hillarious-conversation-with-mmm.html

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by eezeribe(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
There is nothing as Good as working hard, and God's blessings on the Labour of your hands.
There is still dignity in Labour...
My signature is a testimonial

3 Likes

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by lagosrd: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
So, the next time a friend comes to you and says “Dude, I am working on a part time business for additional income” and talks about such Multi Level Marketing schemes, explain these concepts to him on a piece of paper and advise him also to stay away from such schemes. Losing money is bad, losing friendship is worse and being part of a fraudulent system is the worst

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by eezeribe(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
lagosrd:
So, the next time a friend comes to you and says “Dude, I am working on a part time business for additional income” and talks about such Multi Level Marketing schemes, explain these concepts to him on a piece of paper and advise him also to stay away from such schemes. Losing money is bad, losing friendship is worse and being part of a fraudulent system is the worst

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by marshalcarter: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
can sumone pls translate cos...wat both are talkin...m not understanding
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by nadirinamata: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
lagosrd:

BROS YOU MAKE SENSE ........ LOOSING FRIENDS AND LURING THEM INTO THE PIT OF LOSS IS BAD ,. They will never forget you fro the wrong

1 Like

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by nadirinamata: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:
can sumone pls translate cos...wat both are talkin...m not understanding

LOL ARE YOU FROM EKITI ?
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by marshalcarter: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
nadirinamata:

LOL ARE YOU FROM EKITI ?
noo....but m from ado-ekiti grin

1 Like

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by nadirinamata: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:

noo....but m from ado-ekiti grin

lol

1 Like

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by Mtncardseller(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Every bloggers just dey fabricate different news just to get traffics undecided
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by Glaxx(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
The major ideology behind this mmm is selfishness,not just selfishness insincerity, greed self-centeredness.

Well I'm not surprised. 45% of Nigerian citizens have the mindset to defraud.they engage in sport betting, gambling and other stuffs they don't care where the money comes from all that matters is the money getting into their pockets even if it is at the expense of a poorer neighbor.

They believe in miracles. you will hear a pastor telling people they would receive miraculous alert within 24hrs even when they didn't give their account details to anybody nor did they invest in any business. What kind of people are we living with in this country sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by Hiploko(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mumu thread for mumu people
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by BrutalJab: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ooops...Everyone self don turn reporter/MMM blogger.

Jobless boys everywhere.
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by Cocaiine(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
For MMM to come back, guiders need to offset the PHing. All guiders should PH at least 10% of everything they collected as bonuses.

1 Like

Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative PAID ROCKET today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines.
Paid rocket just requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you.
whatsapp or call 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for more info
Re: MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2016
lagosrd:

May God bless you nwanne

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Buy A Truck (pix) / 3 Dangerous SECRETS Affecting Your FINANCE / The African Petroleum (ap) N250/share Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.