Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (64565 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by gemale(m): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Dc4life:
Honestly, people should grow up, why rejoicing because people lost huge amount of money in a quest to enrich themselves? Heard stories of single mothers who managed to carter for their children with the lil profit they got from mmm, in life we just have to take one hard quest in order to succeed. I never liked mmm scheme but I believe mocking/celebrating the lil problem that came up is uncalled for , we should learn to act like adults in all our doing , mmm is still better than fraud.
because those pple were warned dt it was a fraud & yet put money in2 it. Is dt nt criminal tendency? Dey deserved 2 lose their money IMO.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Emilo(m): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2016
I have a friend who has completed a massive 8- 2 bedroom aparment for lease, another bought a car n did his marriage, i was able to pay my kids school fees, n opened a fashion studio for my wife....all with MMM n u guys are here talking trash.

I have 1.2m freezed n do u think am bothered. If it resumes as is being anticipated. I would be d first to pledge dat same day.

For u jealous folks out there that have money in fixed deposit n getting 7% per annum tell me what u achieved in 2016. As for those of u that cannot afford t-fare from VI to Lekki....then ur case is not completely hopeless. My advise is by January try n find Chuddy to loan u sth to start MMM....cos me i would give u nothing..Continue they talk n call us lazy while we be balling, cos talk is cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Mayflowa(m): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2016
steppin:
Hahahaha! After chopping people money, dem still carry SUV dash am on top.
Why I no get this kain luck? grin

See this boy again. That is an evil luck. Someone that is part of the grandstyle to impoverish, torment and depress his countrymen for his own personal aggrandizement
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2016
gemale:

because those pple were warned dt it was a fraud & yet put money in2 it. Is dt nt criminal tendency? Dey deserved 2 lose their money IMO.

It was fraud nd many Nigerians are into it nd it has been benefits them.Are u intelligent than themMost of u non participants are even worried than the participants, Naija I tire for una oooo

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2016
gypsey:
lazy people waiting for free cash to fall on their laps, Rubbish! i blame ignorant, poverty and lack of employment. if any one is looking for people to scam go to nigeria there are a gullible 200 million of them waiting willingly and will be gratefull to be scammed.

You are not hardworking than us,who told u mmm participants are lazy?? Ignorance has reset ur IQ sir,people with different professions are into mmm nd we av taken the risk times without number nd it has been paying us.I av my 200k frozen there in mmm nd av provided help of 450k on the 15th of November in one of my 3acct,I will still PH on DEC 26 nd Jan 7 respectively. You can only thwart the mind of newcomers not we the old mmmite that bliv mmm is coming back by Jan nd it will come back better.What is ur problem with my hard earned money??

For ur mind,u think we are poor,lol,u are obviously wrong.Real men maintain movement,Leave us alone with our fate nd let see who will laugh last.We are too smart to buy junk journalism flying around,you will all dance to the tune of shame come January 13.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Aystarz: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
emmanuel2015:
People one die put for this lovely scheme, but can boast of 10k in their bank account

And you who dey die secretly nko? Dumb folks everywhere you turn.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Aystarz: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2016
cosade:

Profit is the surplus of Gross Turnover over Total Costs. How did she arrive at profit when there was no business activity that should generate Turnover?.
You dey mind that one wey dey spill regurgitated nonsense that we've come to associate with MMM foot-soldiers. The woman, plus every other person who's made money from this crooked scheme, has actually stolen from others!

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by fifteen1(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2016
you are a pity to this nation and to the youth. Evil thing.

sekundosekundo:
chai
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by fifteen1(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2016
you know nothing.

gypsey:
lazy people waiting for free cash to fall on their laps, Rubbish! i blame ignorant, poverty and lack of employment. if any one is looking for people to scam go to nigeria there are a gullible 200 million of them waiting willingly and will be gratefull to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by sekundosekundo: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2016
fifteen1:
you are a pity to this nation and to the youth. Evil thing.

fifteen1

I WISH YOU THE SAME!. Enjoy it.

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Larablink:
no oh, It's my last cash and It shouldn't be use for charity ohm.
heya! Take heart dear, God will reward u.... You arent alone tho...
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by back2sender: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2016
handsam:
Lol. Lets conduct a test of faith. cheesy

If you believe MMM will come back in January, Click "like."

If you believe MMM has crashed and all hope is lost, Click "Share".
You dont need likes or share to decide.
MMM is dead and buried. Its a fraudulent scheme with an igbo man as the promoter. You know the trade mark of ipod yoot, everything crime.
Make i go withdraw 5k from my guaranteed union bank account and take buy one chilled wine to use enjoy my sunday.
MMM ntorr ntorr ntorr ntorr, maga naa bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by back2sender: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Nychillax:

It was fraud nd many Nigerians are into it nd it has been benefits them.Are u intelligent than themMost of u non participants are even worried than the participants, Naija I tire for una oooo

MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Dc4life:
Honestly, people should grow up, why rejoicing because people lost huge amount of money in a quest to enrich themselves? Heard stories of single mothers who managed to carter for their children with the lil profit they got from mmm, in life we just have to take one hard quest in order to succeed. I never liked mmm scheme but I believe mocking/celebrating the lil problem that came up is uncalled for , we should learn to act like adults in all our doing , mmm is still better than fraud.
Gerra jor! "MMM is still better than scam" If MMM is not scam they should have informed people about the freezing of Mavros and not freezing before informing. go and sit down. MMM is scam

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Kebabs(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Don't u want seun to make money?
charleseee:
Have they told you how much Saun make from this news u are reading? He is making money from mmm news and u are all here reading.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by tolexy007(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2016
handsam:
Lol. Lets conduct a test of faith. cheesy

If you believe MMM will come back in January, Click "like."

If you believe MMM has crashed and all hope is lost, Click "Share".

Dude hope u are convinced now, hope u can still see d level of faith Nigerians have in MMM.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by tolexy007(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2016
back2sender:

MMM is dead and buried. Its a fraudulent scheme with an igbo man as the promoter. You know the trade mark of ipod yoot, everything crime.
Make i go withdraw 5k from my guaranteed union bank account and take buy one chilled wine to use enjoy my sunday.

lolz....u only get pained because of the number of likes u see there....
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by handsam(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2016
back2sender:

No need for Tribalism here, bruh.

Naija is one big family

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by handsam(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2016
tolexy007:

lolz....u only get pained because of the number of likes u see there....

It's crystal clear. grin
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2016
back2sender:

MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED

Quote me back next yr if u doubt me,yer eyez gonna clear soon.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by RealityShot: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2016
lagosrd:
So, the next time a friend comes to you and says “Dude, I am working on a part time business for additional income” and talks about such Multi Level Marketing schemes, explain these concepts to him on a piece of paper and advise him also to stay away from such schemes. Losing money is bad, losing friendship is worse and being part of a fraudulent system is the worst
WhAt if your friend came and told you bring money so
You guys can join and start importing yams from
Ben ur state?

Would you advice one to do that?

Am sure you are probably saying yes naa!
But answer first
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Gerra jor! "MMM is still better than scam" If MMM is not scam they should have informed people about the freezing of Mavros and not freezing before informing. go and sit down. MMM is scam

Lol,they will inform people and u think that will not caused more problem?? If they informed the participants, who will leave his money there to the frozen date??It is just common sense nah,let wait nd see wah will happen next yr,but am telling u 80% of we the mmmites are optimistic that is why massive PH is going on now.Non participants are nitwit fools that can't do nothing but we the mavorians are the engine room to drive the system back to normal by power of massive PH.Shame will catch u all by Jan....Quote me back next yr.

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Mujtahida: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2016
guy1234:

You are just the typical Nigerian the OP talked about. The average Nigerian lack critical reasoning. They base their judgement more on emotions. Just clear ur head. It's a scum, but a very good scam.
And you are failing to see that he is saying that there are other scams perpetrated on us by the government and politicians that have not generated such heat and widespread condemnation by Nigerians. if we arise and condemn the government with such viciousness as you guys do MMM I think we should have a better country.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by FrancisAdl(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Dc4life:

Lol it may not be fraud but it's a gamble. And just like gambling it's vanity-driven and never ends well...

There are 101 ways to make legit income online that would still pay you till 2025. Search and you shall find!

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Mujtahida: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
mecussey:

Yea...but the list scam in Nigeria....I stopped going to the polls long time ago when I discovered it was all scam. Right now, nothing is working in Nigeria....absolutly nothing, we provide everything for ourselves so...allow Nigerians to try new things both reasonable and unreasonable. One guy who was been interviewed today on cnn said he was callled names when he mentioned mining from the space in the 90s. Now, the world is thinking of mining minerals from space. Nigerians should start doing ...inventing and discovering what works for them.
My brother, see our hypocrisy. I voted once in my life and for buhari but I will never do it again. I joined MMM because I looked around and chose it out of the different ponzi schemes we have - religion, banks, government, political parties etc. What has happened is just a mismanagement of communication. If they had perhaps informed people since say Nov 1 that everyone phing in December will have their mavros frozen all this jam and panic would not have been created. People would have confidently put their money since the system had garnered some measure of trust from participants. But with this sudden freeze injury has been done.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by FrancisAdl(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
tolexy007:

Dude hope u are convinced now, hope u can still see d level of faith Nigerians have in MMM.

Lol it's not faith...it's their only choice. Either you wait or throw tantrums as much as you like
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by dapsonlou(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2016
I truest my? Village, they would have paid him a visit at home. Coming if MMM don't return they will born his house down
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Mujtahida: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Stevengold:
Hmm , been reading comments from this post. Lemme throw my final punch on this ,
MMM without doubt is a fraudulent scheme , but what could be more fraudulent when a politician emembezzles public fund of billions down to Swiss bank?
MMM is without doubt for the lazy , but would it be better for people to go abt robbing and snatching bags on streets?
MMM is a scam , Over 3 months people have received 30% of what they invest ,people have paid fees wwith what they've invested , the hardship was reduced for me. Or would it be better than 8 months unpaid salaries?
MMM will take the better of us because the government in its entirety has failed us , so people rather damn the consequences and go on with the fraudulent scheme. After all our leaders are not far from fraud.
I bet 80% must have gained a whole deal from the scheme even with the current freeze on mavros.
When the government seats up , we will Shun any kind of scheme that comes our way...

All our leaders as in politicians are not near fraud. they are fraud. Tell me, is election and voting not a pyramidal scheme? One man comes and tells millions: vote for me, vote for me, 5k for the unemployed, free meals for your children, I will provide infrastructure etc. since 1960 ooo that politicians have suckered the Nigerian people. After we vote them it becomes a one man festival of embezzlement and thievery leaving the voters dry.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Nychillax:

You are not hardworking than us,who told u mmm participants are lazy?? Ignorance has reset ur IQ sir,people with different professions are into mmm nd we av taken the risk times without number nd it has been paying us.I av my 200k frozen there in mmm nd av provided help of 450k on the 15th of November in one of my 3acct,I will still PH on DEC 26 nd Jan 7 respectively. You can only thwart the mind of newcomers not we the old mmmite that bliv mmm is coming back by Jan nd it will come back better.What is ur problem with my hard earned money??

For ur mind,u think we are poor,lol,u are obviously wrong.Real men maintain movement,Leave us alone with our fate nd let see who will laugh last.We are too smart to buy junk journalism flying around,you will all dance to the tune of shame come January 13.

to prove me wrong, perhaps you should give me an idea on how is works and how authentic it is, i may invest too. smiley maybe i am been Naive about the whole thing.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2016
fifteen1:
you know nothing.

okay! prove me wrong, give me an idea how it works and how Authentic it is, i may invest too smiley
maybe i am Naive about the whole thing.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nychillax(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2016
gypsey:
to prove me wrong, perhaps you should give me an idea on how is works and how authentic it is, i may invest too. smiley

I can't convince you for now coz it seems like scam to you,I will let u knw wen yer eyez is widely open,let wait nd c.......

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by tolexy007(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Adeevah:

Nigerians get hope sha
this is not hope, It is called Trust

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.