Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] (34193 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
DMW youngster, Mayorkun and popular producer and singer, Cobhams met for the first time at a recent media round. The veteran had so much knowledge to share with the youngster which left the 'Eleko' singer gushing about their meeting on social media...

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/so-much-love-between-ace-producer.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by dacovajnr: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Our own Stevie Wonder kiss kiss

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Oblitz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok

check my signature and thank me later

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by marshalcarter: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
naija steve wonder cool

4 Likes

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Opakan2: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
come o.. ewo le wo?

no be durent people I dey see so? 14yrs

5 Likes

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
My Generator has refused to start.... cry I have pulled it, to no avail...

all my hand just dey pepper me

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by HomesOfLife(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by katunboy: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
OK, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by harryboyng(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
..something great should be cooking now grin wink..

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Jjrhymez(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
who wants to see his ass crack. fuckboi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Securedbet24: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Fp things. In other news

Them no epp us like mmm did

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Sleekbabz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
God bless Cobhams. I've got so much admiration for this talented man.. God bless Cobhams again

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Cobhams remains one of the best in Naija.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by zizirecords(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Check that Mayorkun well oh.That hug lasted too long.
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Rekyz(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wow! I so love this guy. #Legend

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by crazygod(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wat kinda rubbish dressing this boy dey wear like this? People pls sagging is so much out of fashion now. angry

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Goldenheart:
My Generator has refused to start.... cry
use am observe the law of gravity cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by mekani(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Preparing to meet him one day and soon.
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by FisifunKododada: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool Mayorkun you are a talented young man but bros we don wanna see ur a$$ crack. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by onatisi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:
naija steve wonder cool
is he blind
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
use am observe the law of gravity cheesy wink

Epp me!
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by purem(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dis 2 ppl wey adey see so no set oooooooooooooo

Cobam dey luk lyk blind man wearing glass

While mayor dey sag lyk say in jus comot 4 Igbo
abete

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by asainco(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
*I'm Riley Freeman's voice*..uhhh cut that out,that's gay..

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Aspireahead(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
purem:
Dis 2 ppl wey adey see so no set oooooooooooooo

Cobam dey luk lyk blind man wearing glass

While mayor dey sag lyk say in jus comot 4 Igbo
abete

mumu, Cobham is blind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by HQuadreal: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice 1.
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by miqos02(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by iykekelvins(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
I like that man.
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
his mayakur sagging or something?
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Talk2Bella(f): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Goldenheart:
My Generator has refused to start.... cry I have pulled it, to no avail...

all my hand just dey pepper me

Hajahahahaajjahaja

Dammnmm

U just made my night

Pour am water na

Fuel fit don finish

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by purem(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Aspireahead:

mumu, Cobham is blind.

Guy afore 'tnks 4 d corekshion'
Buh na RAT brain dey ya head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Priscilla Okpara Buys N4.5m Honda Crosstour / Yul Accuses May Of Doing Breast Enlargement Surgery Without His Consent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.