Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? (1447 Views)

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / Peepz Like Me, Sign Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pls pardon me for this thread's topic but it happened yesterday that I finally scored dis girl(not my girlfriend though cuz she has her man).
I have been eyeing her for 2years but yesterday the did was done. Moreover, I haven't called her...since that time of my departure frm her place.

My question is, is it right for a guy to call her to say thank you after sex?or what and what do I need to say or do that she would appreciate....guyz I nid ur hint badly.

Guycodes needed
No insult pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lol n SMH*

Morally ur deed is wrong but if u must know about what u asked.....just see the next comments after .
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
ozohtony:
Lol n SMH*

Morally ur deed is wrong but if u must know about what u asked.....just see the next comments after .
Nor post me like this now....I'm in state of confusion
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
lipsrsealed
at least say something dear
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Nor post me like this now....I'm in state of confusion
U don't need call her as regard that and just act like nothing ever hapnd.
Be ur normal self

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
ozohtony:
U don't need call her as regard that and just act like nothing ever hapnd. Be ur normal self
word

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

at least say something dear
Dont av anything 2 say

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by varmint: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
First, go home, kneel down and tell mum you are sorry... Do the same to every family member.

Now read what you typed out loud and promise not to act like someone with single digit IQ next time.
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
varmint:
First, go home, kneel down and tell mum you are sorry... Do the same to every family member.

Now read what you typed out loud and promise not to act like someone with single digit IQ next time.
Are you preaching Mr man?
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by marshalcarter: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
is it Just me or is nairaland harbourin useless useless topic??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by Splinz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
My people, where did we go wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? by ojun50(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:
is it Just me or is nairaland harbourin useless useless topic??
i think is u

(1) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Never Ever Google! / Silly reasons girls now date guys / SEE How Two Sisters Were Defiled By A 24-year-old Refugee In Borno (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.