Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

“brother Jekwu”, A Huge Load Of Crap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “brother Jekwu”, A Huge Load Of Crap (746 Views)

Mike Ezurounye Is Grateful For Brother Jekwu / Mike Ezuruonye’s Movie ‘brother Jekwu’ Hits N20million In 10 Days / Mike Ezuruonye's Movie 'Brother Jekwu' Sells Over N20 Million In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“brother Jekwu”, A Huge Load Of Crap by maestro2000(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mike Ezuruonye is one veteran in the history but has not been known to do comedies too much. He is always very serious and one of the most dashing men in the Nigerian movie industry. He has endorsements from a number of companies and is definitely one of the richest actors at the moment.

Therefore, it was easy for people to flood the cinemas to go watch his new comedy, “Brother Jekwu” to see what he wanted to dish out. I also joined the throng to watch this movie few days back an boy oh boy, was I disappointed.

No, this is not criticism, this is me saying, the movie was a major disappointment, a huge load of bull and a slamming wave of total let down.

Except for the fact that yea, he celebrated Naira Bet, Kaycee, Harry Song, E Money and co and yea, he did the movie majorly in Kenya, i got nothing else from the movie.

The camera angles were disturbing, the camera movements too were disturbing. His so-called earthquake english was outright annoying and the dialogue was watery. Some of the scenes were too irrelevant and me wonder what was happening and some of the acting was just childish. All in all, Mike, what the heck were you thinking?
I don’t want to keep ranting even though I still have lots of things to say but truth be told, I had a good laugh at some points.

So, on to the next one Mike.

http://megasblog.com/2016/12/16/brother-jekwu-a-huge-load-of-crap/

Re: “brother Jekwu”, A Huge Load Of Crap by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
thats a big lie my brother the movie is awsome!. hope u kno wat ya watched?

(1) (Reply)

Just Amazing, Mark Zuckerberg Now Supports Religion / Jenifer Akindele Struggling With Snap While Having Make Up For Shootin(pics,vid) / “to Be A Mrs Is Not Do-or-die-actress Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.