Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? (6299 Views)

Which One Do You Fear Most? (pic) / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Magnoliaa:

aye sire. Correction taken *salutes*

goodies for where..??
are u a small baby sef?? They are the only ones entitled to goodies,okay?:p
Hope you know what i meant when i said goodiesgrin
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
firstking01:
Hope you know what i meant when i said goodiesgrin

yeah..? Sweets and biscuits and every other thing....or...that's not what you mean??
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Magnoliaa:

yeah..? Sweets and biscuits and every other thing....or...that's not what you mean??
Sweets and biscuits koundecided
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by BotafogoJunior(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Magnoliaa and firstking01,una for kuku lock this thread make e be say na only two of una!!! Ahn Ahn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by kazyhm(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Getting married to a wrong lady/woman

my one and only fear

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
kazyhm:

my one and only fear
so scary
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by kazyhm(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
so scary

and I don't like it effect it having on my relationship
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by HIRAETH: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Magnoliaa:

Just everything?
You mean everything about being an adult??
Yes
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
marriage
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by queendiamond(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Being broke.
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by erosimo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Losing bonds with my family!!! Never
Hi sandy
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2016
firstking01:
Sweets and biscuits koundecided

So...what then?
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2016
BotafogoJunior:
Magnoliaa and firstking01,una for kuku lock this thread make e be say na only two of una!!! Ahn Ahn.

grin
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2016
HIRAETH:

Yes

hmm. Okay
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by TeejayMaya(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2016
youngestmilly:
Being broke and tagged irresponsible

Exactly, but definitely God Almighty will see us all tru and also with adequate hard work on our part as well
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Magnoliaa:

So...what then?
Where have you been??

Goodmorning.
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by ochobaba(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Bills
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by mysticgal(f): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Been broke and birthing children.... These give me chills of life embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by mayorkent(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by youngestmilly: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
TeejayMaya:

Exactly, but definitely God Almighty will see us all tru and also with adequate hard work on our part as well
naxo brother. Definitely, God almighty will see us thru
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by TeejayMaya(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
mysticgal:
Been broke and birthing children.... These give me chills of life embarassed

Yes dear, I understand ur fear and it can be so frightening but God dey... If He can see our parents tru, he will do same and much better for us too
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by TeejayMaya(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
youngestmilly:
naxo brother. Definitely, God almighty will see us thru

Thanks baba, na so... God dey

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by mysticgal(f): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
TeejayMaya:

Yes dear, I understand ur fear and it can be so frightening but God dey... If He can see our parents tru, he will do same and much better for us too
God dey.... Come you be ruling the maya empire and forget a sister abi undecided
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
mysticgal:

God dey.... Come you be ruling the maya empire and forget a sister abi undecided

Lol u know I can't do that to my Queen na? Of course u're by my side as we both rule the entire empire together... Just chill for me in the other room in the palace my Queen, joining u there soon wink smiley
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by digitite: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jah.
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by mysticgal(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
TeejayMaya:

Lol u know I can't do that to my Queen na? Of course u're by my side as we both rule the entire empire together... Just chill for me in the other room in the palace my Queen, joining u there soon wink smiley
What other room? All i see are doors without rooms undecided
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by TeejayMaya(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
mysticgal:

What other room? All i see are doors without rooms undecided

Lol OK dear, enter thru the passage straight down, turn right and climb the stairs, then open the first door by ur left. That's the other room. Its quite large tho (so don't be scared wink) slowly UnCloth and step into the jacuzzi while I join my Queen shortly kiss cool
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by mysticgal(f): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
TeejayMaya:

Lol OK dear, enter thru the passage straight down, turn right and climb the stairs, then open the first door by ur left. That's the other room. Its quite large tho (so don't be scared wink) slowly UnCloth and step into the jacuzzi while I join my Queen shortly kiss cool
Pastor teejaymaya shocked shocked
Biko, # bring back teejaymaya #

His account has been hacked or his EX is trying to tarnish his good name # bring back our boy, teejaymaya # sad angry
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by TeejayMaya(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
mysticgal:

Pastor teejaymaya shocked shocked
Biko, # bring back teejaymaya #

His account has been hacked or his EX is trying to tarnish his good name # bring back our boy, teejaymaya # sad angry

Lmao grin OK here comes the real Teejay himself... Was in a trance & seeing vision lol

How u dey dear? Hope u're having an interesting holiday? Wishing you a happy new year in advance
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2016
firstking01:
Where have you been??

Goodmorning.

Morning..

Ve been where I am..
Mom phone got spoilt, she just repaired it today.
And I've been trying to reduce the time I spend online during the night....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Magnoliaa:

Morning..
Ve been where I am.. Mom phone got spoilt, she just repaired it today. And I've been trying to reduce the time I spend online during the night....
Ok...
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
Ok...

Happy new year..! smileysmileysmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Guard Spotted Having Sex With A Female Employee During Lunch Break-pic / Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? / Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.