Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) (25454 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by kevoh(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
I will give N500 airtime to anyone who can successfully predict the hour when the next MMM thread will appear on frontpage today!
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Obanz2(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016
MMM w b back!! if you lost your money just accept that givers will never lack. I stand with MMM.

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by tojahh(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Olanna45:
Oya listen to yourself. have you thought of the effect on the students? if seun is forming concerned Nigerian, let him extend his voice of concern to the plight of lautech students.

Miss, Lautech is not the only institution that's down at the moment. He will not force the hands of the authority to reopen the school for learning. How many Lautech student(s) has written an article about reopening their school?

There's something called "trending news". And that news stays up and supercede much other news (like the just concluded US election). Or the Rivers State election. So calm down and let the Man be. When they were collecting 30% none of them remembered that Lautech was on strike!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Doyin2(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2016
adisaigbo1:

look at this one....oya define 'spare money'

Simple!

Spare money is that money the owner can afford to lose,in a worst case scenario,depending on his current and future financial obligations and projected cash flow.

E.g. For some one with a total savings of N1 million,spare money could be say 5%,N50,000.

Interestingly though,for some one with N2 million savings,spare money could just be N10,000!

It all depends on financial obligations and projected cash flow,current or potential.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by back2sender: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Wasted generations. So this are the kind of future leaders in Nigeria to come ? God forbid!
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2016
God Deliver From Friends Who Ultimately Make My Life A Tale Of Woes.
The Stories Of These Unfortunate Selection Of Investors Is A Classic Example Of 'weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth'
I Salute Their Courage, Envy Their Maturity And Reflect On Their Mistake.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by progress69: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
TeamSimple:

Buhari also rule over Russia,South Africa, China and Zimbabwe that MMM is present..

You folks have lost your sense of reasoning just because you want to prove childish points.

Lol. U have sense die. I have asked those clowns many times. They come and tell us how MMM is in Japan, iceland, Haiti,. Ukraine grin. Then still tell us is Buhari's government that caused it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by basadenet: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Though everything we do in life is risk so this one is not an exception. But truly, they were all warned not invest their hard earned money but spare. Well they should hopefully.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by luvinhubby(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
TeamSimple:

Buhari also rule over Russia,South Africa, China and Zimbabwe that MMM is present..

You folks have lost your sense of reasoning just because you want to prove childish points.

Compare the level of involvement in the countries you mentioned with the massive influx of Nigerians into it, that is if you are articulate enough to do so.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Fidelismaria: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
grin
tongue
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by luvinhubby(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2016
WiseFool2:

Is Nigeria richer than Russia? Or you didn't know it started in Russia, where hundreds of people were defrauded? What has it gotten to do with recession? Even if the economy was booming, people like you would still engage in this MMM Scheme. Leave Buhari and APC out of it please. Afteral, when the government warned you, ya all called them names.

You mentioned hundreds in Russia a couple of thousands in other countries, but 3 million in Nigeria, shows the level of hopelessness in the land.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by HQuadreal: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
On your own.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by REXREGIS: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2016
RealSleek:
This is fake.lautech has bn on strike fr the past seven months. So those fake lsutech student stories are all made up. Bad belle people plenty for mmm o. Ota po go , buh its allowed
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
May you live longer to warn others. Yet you are invented to silent and cheap MMM, Baba IJEBU, Naijabet, Surebet, MTN 100 million day draw. Welcome.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by basadenet: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=REXREGIS post=52034787][/quote]

Yes you are right. The story was a cork and bull story.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by sugarygee(f): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Sorry ooo
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by francisbiz: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2016
OldBeer:
Even though I don't support the scheme, I hope it reopens in January.
Just so I could see the fûckfest that MMM participants will give back to their tormentors.

Seun I piry you if you will still be in Nigeria by that time.
Who will GIVE HELP IN JANUARY?
If they attempt to do a photo-trick by re-opening it in January, the scenario will be-
MMM Population = 3million +
GET HELP = 3million
PROVIDE HELP = 0; Except NUMBER OF GUIDERS ONLY

2 Likes

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by eezeribe(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2016
toluxa1:
There is Bold Red text on a yellow background on the site that warns you should participate only with spare money.

You can add bold and colour to your signature... And it will standout
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Reference(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
toluxa1:
There is Bold Red text on a yellow background on the site that warns you should participate only with spare money.

If they put in their spare money will that hoodlum have married his sidekick complete with a boat cruise. When you offer 30 percent a month and say 'put in your spare money', you are like the fisherman that puts a piece of bread on the end of his fishing hook. Yeah, some fish will nibble and get away, most will be snagged and end up in the soup pot. Anyone who thinks Mavrodi intended to feed the world's fishes must be fish brained, swallowing that crap tale hook, line and sinker. The russian thief must be gulping down choice vodka right now with baluga caviar.....yeah, yeah, pickled fish eggs....
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Proffdada: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
undecided

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by tolaabi: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
EngrKUNLE:
I put my next session accommodation fee there, I have no idea who's going to squat me!!!
transfer d case to Ur institution Student Union Government
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by ukenke: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
'Spare Money'. Is there really anything like spare money? I see that condition as a red flag. Was it a subtle warning that the scheme will crash? Time will tell.
toluxa1:
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by deleo16(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by jinxet2000: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
If a pastor said bring your tithe to the church, you will say he is an end time pastor. But you will put your school fees in a place you don't have idea of what is all about.
If you had made a sacrifice at the altar of God, your life and your generation will forever see no poverty.
I pity no one.
I made sacrifices and I am forever enjoying the benefits. My God is not a rubber.
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Vaxt(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2016
keyzid:
Nairaland has really a big problem with MMM and it's participants. For crying out loud, are you really helping te situation at hand or you are just making mockery of them? What's really the owner of this forums' headache?
Do you think some are happily doing it or they dont bave any other means as to use what they have to get what they want! Well, i trust Nigerians to quickly snap it out and find another means.
No Mind them na traffic them de find but na trailer go soon jam them

1 Like

Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by dorisspecial: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2016
*How ultimate cycler works*

If you’re reading this article right now, I’ll assume that you’re interested in knowing how you can gain through Ultimate Cycler, right?

I’ll try and break it down in the simplest terms as possible…

Ultimate Cycler Nigeria gives you N50,000 after about a week, or even less  of investing just N12,500, and if you’re not the type of person who likes to refer others, you’ve got no problem as the system would automatically fix 4 people under you who would pay you N12,500 each summing up to N50,000.

Once you register, you’re paired with someone to whom you’ll make a one-time payment of N12,500 to and your account would be activated, then you’re set to receive your own payments of N12,500 from  four other people.

However, the only advantage in referring people is that it keeps the system going and it ensures that you get your profit faster.

If you register today on Ultimate Cycler Nigeria and your able to get 4 people to register today also using your referral link, then you’ll make your N50,000 in just one day.

If you don’t want to refer people, just sit back and relax and the system would automatically fix 4 people under you in about a week or two who will pay you the sum of N50,000

Introducing your friends only speeds up your collection of N50,000. If you choose to keep quiet, you’ll still get your N50,000 within a week or two through automatic pairing from around Nigeria.

0 8 1 3 7 0 5 2 0 7 0
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Achukswap1(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Have you read the latest gist in town!! If not this is it
Its story time, read this to the end!
The area of land marks the boundary between the East and the North Central part of Nigeria is characterized by rolling hills and deep valleys. One of such wide valleys is enclosed on all sides by hills that rise slowly from the valleys bed. And found in this valley is a cluster of houses that look like they are cupped protectively by large hands. The beautiful land of Dufil!
Dufil is a community that is blessed with many good things that nature can give: wide fields of grass in which animal find shelter; clear streams and springs that delight the eyes; rich fertile land which supports plant and animal life; and a cool serene atmosphere that makes the inhabitants look with gratitude towards the almighty creator of all things.
A long time ago, when Dufil was still emerging from its old ways and was about to embrace civilization and modernity fully, there lived in it a happily married couple, Daniel and Marycynthia. They had been married each other out of love and respect. They had been married for a long time but were yet to be blessed with the fruit of the womb. In spite of this lack, they were still happy, and they continued to bless the name of the creator upon whom they waited patiently.
Daniel was a tall man whose dark skin and lean figure were the result of long days in the farm under the harsh sun of the tropic region. Already approaching fifty years, Daniel still stood strong, and the many veins that cascaded down his arms gave the impression of strength and handwork. He seldom smiled, and this usually made people who did not know well mistake him for an unhappy person. But Daniel was really happy and friendly.
His wife, Marycynthia, was a sharp contrast from him: very light skin; less than five feet tall; a rich almost rotund figure; and a bright friendly countenance. Daniel's wife radiated that inner joy and contentment that made her unique and cherished wife, and her husband found no reason to wish for another woman. And despite the pronounced difference between their ages, Marycynthia loved her husband. Their home was not one of the beautiful houses in Dufil, but inspite of its poor appearance, it was always neat and tidy. As a result, their neighbours and children from the surrounding homes found it difficult not to come there in the evening and relax their tired minds and bodies after the day's work. Daniel therefore ensured that the thatch roof of his house did not leak and that the fence of bamboo sticks that enclosed his home was always intact. Share this post and stay tuned for chapter two, always visit our site and also invite your friends.
To show us how smart you are please answer the questions below.
1. What features identify Dufil as a rural area?
2. When did the events in the story happen: now or in the past?
3. On what foundation is the marriage of Daniel and Marycynthia built?
4. What characteristicsmake Daniel different from Marycynthia?
5. Why do neighbours come to Obinna's home most evenings? Follow the link below and drop or post your answers/comments to see how smart you are.........!also if you love this post please share and like also to drop your answers visit www.funnygossips.tk/2016/12/sweet-mother-1.html
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by Bakrabas: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Bro. You are a great thinker. I love your comment.

Two things came to my mind when this (M. M. M) Man Made Monkey was introduced to me.

gurunlocker:
Stupid educated people everywhere..... As a God - fearing minded guy I believe that whatever I would become in life is already written down in the book of destiny.

1. I googled "what is M. M. M?"... As we all know Google now with multitude reply. Therefore, I clicked on the M. M. M owner 's profile where i saw.... We RUB PETER TO PAY PAUL". The statements challenge my thinking faculties and I was like... You makes PETER cry before PAUL could be happy.

2. I remember the quote of GEORDGE THE FREE in the movie tittled "Brick Mansion"..." People Pay most for what they cannot get"

I saw many comments from both C. B. N and the Senate House warning every Nigerian that before April 2017, M. M. M will crash.

Greediness killed Majority... Especially those who collected loan to run the business that's no define in the Qur'an and Bible. M. M. M is ungodly business

The sound of MMM alone beside me when people introduce me to it makes me want to break their head, robbing Peter to pay Paul, becoming lazy because you need quick rich thinking you are providing one foolish help.... In which they are only paying those who are in the scheme already with new comers money, most of the participants know this, but since they get the money the greed won't let them think..

Happy New Year 2017 (14/01/2017) to all Mavrodians in advance
Re: We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) by orlando5: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Ralphlauren:
Where's sagamite AKA sagamumu when you need him?

He needs to come and read this and see his "fellow products of Nigeria's failed education system". grin grin grin grin

I'm sure these students studied Economics 101 as a prerequisite/compulsory course. Which bank on this earth offers 30 percent interest in 30 days?
not all departments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / Oil Marketers Holding Nation To Ransom,Says Okonjo-Iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.