Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha (2170 Views)

"Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos) / Terminating Intels's Contract: Like ABACHA, Like BUHARI / Ishaya Bamaiyi: "Nothing Like Abacha Loot, It Is A Media Creation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by SoluB: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by CoolFreeday(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Be careful what you wish someone.
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by DropShot: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2016
This guy is a crying toddler. Be man and face the battle like a real man.

You can't sow apple and Harvey orange.

Yeye tout who doesn't know if he will die before next year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by Atiku2019: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Observing........
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:
Observing........

I hate violent politicians and followers
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by sarrki(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Freeglobe is here to defend their hero
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by FreeGlobe(f): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
DropShot:
This guy is a crying toddler. Be man and face the battle like a real man.

You can't sow apple and Harvey orange.

Yeye tout who doesn't know if he will die before next year.
someone that one the battle alreadt and you are still yapping rubbish lol.. bring it on
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by Pontaboki: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

You are a fool.Wike is a hero
I hate violent politicians and followers
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by FreeGlobe(f): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Freeglobe is here to defend their hero
Wike> Tinubu + Amaechi + Buhari

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by Corrinthians(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Very crude and uncouth fellow. Just look at him talk.

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by yjgm(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmmm. His mouth is unclad. Hence, the vituperations.

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Wike: Let Them Show us The Server, Where They "Offloaded" the result..... grin grin grin grin

See the illiterate, you are supporting...

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2016
I can't wait for the death of those who want you out smiley
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by ddippset(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2016
I think its mind games again. he's trying to use the word 'die' in a bit subtle note in order to play down the 'kill, kill, kill' he said in that tape. we don sabi all this wayo since wey we small.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Pontaboki:
You are a fool.Wike is a hero

I didn't expect less

Like leader like followers

1 Like

Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by sarrki(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2016
FreeGlobe:

grin

For your mind you know the truth

Conscience is an open wound

Only the truth can heal it
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by kcnwaigbo: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

grin

For your mind you know the truth

Conscience is an open wound

Only the truth can heal it
Wike has already defeated them twice even with their so-called federal might
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by sarrki(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Wike has already defeated them twice even with their so-called federal might

My concerns here is the word kill

An executive Governor of a state that is already tensed

Using that word is not appropriate and should be

condemned by all.
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by kcnwaigbo: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

My concerns here is the word kill

An executive Governor of a state that is already tensed

Using that word is not appropriate and should be

condemned by all.
You are yet to prove he said that. BTW there is nothing wrong in stopping election riggers by any means including killing
Re: Video: Gov. Wike Predicts That Those Who Fight Against Him, Will Die Like Abacha by dosk: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2016
The only way Wike can win anything is by violence. That's all he knows. If the fact that militants are SAs, CTCC, Legislators and board chiarmen does not appeal to ur reasoning NOTHING WILL

(1) (Reply)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria — By Femi Fani Kayode / I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi / BUSTED: Hatchet Job On Kemi Adeosun By Premium Times And Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.