Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. (74626 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by MinorityTribe: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtncardseller:
Some people will just kill their self ontop MMM..... Different stories everyday.... All na fake and fabricated news....

Long live MMM

Meanwhile

LETTER FROM MR OLUSEGUN (SHEGE) MAFRODY grin

Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi
I believe it is time we all make appeal to sergey Mavrodi and the rest of the community to teach these worthless blogs and their owners a lesson. We can start by sponsoring a parallel forum of mostly MMM participants and then with time we can leave Seun and his sites allow. You can't fight with over 2 million people. If we can just unite for a while then Nairaland would be no more.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by ijenedu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
I pray o God let mmm continue working on January 14th in Jesus name Amen
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by just2endowed: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mmm Zimbabwe still functioning na.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by MrOreo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Na Naija like u dey write all this thrash. Is name is Andrew. Una nor even know wetin una dey do. I dey laugh una
It's obvious u are not a participant.... Naija Guy indeed...
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

Mr man. I don't argue without facts. That is a very big lie there. As i speak, nobody have recovered the frozen mavros in SA. Even though people are still putting money in the scheme. Zimbabwe is even worse.
I'm with you all the way.

Now see this: INTERNET BASED.....ALLEGEDLY.......FRAUDSTER.....and there's people crying, let mmm be. I tire for matter, make I retire for here

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by tianshie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
sportskid:
MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30 days unlike in Nigeria, where it is 30%. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need market penetration to attract participants. Their mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as it is been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
tianshie:

Keep fooling yourself.

You'd rather go along with information that sounds better to ur ears or the true stuff?

That's what happened in Zimbabwe. It never for one day crashed. Every other stuff u see was a hoax, all in an attempt to discredit the scheme and get traffic to their websites. Take it or leave it.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by keenn: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

You MMM participants are so....... cheesy
Did u even go high sch not even uni.
What kind of silly question is this?

if you know the answer to the question i asked him (where do banks get all the money it uses to pay her staff salaries, allowances and even build monumental banking halls) kindly reply to it.

only after then will admit my question was silly.

can u try?
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by francis247(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtncardseller:
Some people will just kill their self ontop MMM..... Different stories everyday.... All na fake and fabricated news....

Long live MMM

Meanwhile

LETTER FROM MR OLUSEGUN (SHEGE) MAFRODY grin

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi
Now I'm convinced it's MMM'S agents in high places that are spreading information such as this to give helpless members false hope and buy for themselves enough time to wipe out their accounts and flee completely and comfortably. Nigerians can't be this dumb and desperate. Mr. man, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy January 2017 is around the corner....

Mtncardseller:
go and drink otapiapia bro...you need some sleep
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Mtncardseller(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
francis247:
Now I'm convinced it's MMM'S agents in high places that are spreading information such as this to give helpless members false hope and buy for themselves enough time to wipe out their accounts and flee completely and comfortably. Nigerians can't be this dumb and desperate. Mr. man, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
you must be sick bro....
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by uzuede4(f): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin
eezeribe:

I thought you have passed struggling for FTC on your own thread... Ridiculous
yMake una leave her na. E easy to make front page
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Gbengageorge: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Leave MMM alone na, your money miss. Gbeborun.

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by kp3tech(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Follow this tread as I guide you thru the Powerful "Alpha" football betting technique
Week 1 starting this Tuesday 20-12-2016
www.nairaland.com/3525885/alpha-betti-ng-technique-practical
Open to all
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Dcaliphate(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
JonSnow:
I'm compiling my memes. On January 14, my Facebook friends who went into MMM would hate me for life. grin

This is how I feel knowing MMM has crashed after all the warnings.
Kuku talk say u wan show us say u don finally start to dey brush ur teeth.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Abeyjide: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pylony:
Thats the only excuse you guys will keep making.

that's the fact,moreover my kobo is not there.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by ikejohn(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
I will not comment till January 14th next yr, but all I know is that 'all d money I spended on MMM was well spended'

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Yarduni: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
AntiHater:

Did mmm crashed in Zimbabwe and s/a, did people lose money, yes or no?

Yes yes and yes
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by switch47(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
MMM Nigeria this is how MMM Zimbabwe crashed, very similar to what is happening to you now.

MMM Zimbabwe made a lot of people rich but eventually made a lot more poor, typical of any pyramid/ponzi scheme that has come into existence.

Yes, the whole concept was to use “spare money” and this is probably the gospel your guiders preached throughout your participation but the truth is many participants succumb to the lure and excitement of earning “free money” at 30% interest just because you helped someone and at some point you would need help too.

In Zimbabwe, as we later realised, a lot of the guiders made a fair bit of money, with many of them converting their “mavros” the MMM digital currency into BitCoin and bought cars from Japan and continue to enjoy their money safely stored in BitCoin wallets, which is probably why a few weeks ago BitCoin in Nigeria was trading at an all-time high, they knew this was coming, and they cashed out before you could.

In Zimbabwe the first signs of MMM Zimbabwe coming to a halt when the Reserve Bank effectively distanced itself from any activity outside of its regulatory scope, they were powerless to either stop MMM Zimbabwe or help those who could potentially be affected by its subsequent demise.

This made a lot of MMM Zimbabwe participants wonder what exactly was going on to have the whole Reserve Bank come out and say they have nothing to do with MMM, confidence still remained but eyebrows started to get raised.

The smart participants caught wind of possible system crash and initiated a wave of withdrawals (GH) which led to another public blow for MMM Zimbabwe, the mobile payment system they had adopted as their primary means of transferring money to each other also distanced itself from MMM, citing it had nothing to do with any illegal activities that may or may not be happening on their platform. Again, confidence remained, but more eyebrows were raised.

Then MMM East Africa, MMM Zimbabwe’s parent organisation, froze all participants accounts and promised to have them reopened in a month after the Mavros system was replenished. The freezing allowed people to PH (deposit) but would not let anyone GH (withdraw) and this left a lot of people confused, the end of the fairytale ride was truly coming.

After the accounts were frozen, MMM was hit with increased public pressure which finally resulted in it reopening accounts, [b]BUT, there was a catch, the Mavros had lost 80% of their value and were now trading at 1 USD = 5 Mavro, yet before it was trading at 1 USD = 1 Mavro,[/b]

We suspected that the change in the exchange rate was meant to prevent people from withdrawing as they could face massive losses of up to 80%. But on the other hand, the change in the exchange rate could have been placed to lure in new members after MMM promising that the exchange rate will stabilise back to 1-to-1 news existing members did not take well as new members would be offered free money while the old member are stuck in the system due to their accounts losing 80% of its value.

It was a take it or leave it stand-off between MMM Zimbabwe and its members, but that wasn’t the end of it, MMM then released another bombshell by granting participants access to just 1% value of their accounts, this is after the 80% reduction in value.

This meant that a participant may have had 10000 Mavros, losing 80% value to $2000, but can only withdraw 1% of that value which is $20, that is if they are fortunate enough to be matched with someone willing to Provide Help (PH). After the withdraw of 1% your account will be cleared out, leaving you with 0 Mavros in the system.

This was effectively the final blow and end of MMM Zimbabwe, very few participants got out with anything but the few that did are quite happy with all the hard work they put into getting new members and “guiding” them through the system earning bonuses and high-interest rates.

We were able to catch wind of some official communication which placed the affected MMM Zimbabwe Members at 66,000 and had MMM moving $3 million USD at its peak, a paltry figure if you compare Zimbabwe’s population to Nigeria’s which some media outlets are placing at a million victims.

Will you ever got your money back? Well its really up to you as participants but from MMM Zimbabwe experience the system is effectively shut down.

http://www.techzim.co.zw/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-mmm-zimbabwe-crashed-similar-happening-now/

LIES AND LIES AND MORE LIES FROM THE UNINFORMED MEDIA !! MMM In ZIMBABWE Promised 100% increase but reduced it to 20% that means if you put in 100$ you will get 120 $ instead of 200 $ your loss of 80% was not a loss in actual sense . the person who wrote this rubbish is uninformed and will be put to shame when MMM NIGERIA comes back stronger in 2017 . Ignorance is bliss GOOGLE MMM EAST AFRICA and you will see MMM is doing fine in Zimbabwe .
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by switch47(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Appeal to careercrew1 from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear blogger,

Sergey Mavrodi
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by REXREGIS: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

Mr man. I don't argue without facts. That is a very big lie there. As i speak, nobody have recovered the frozen mavros in SA. Even though people are still putting money in the scheme. Zimbabwe is even worse.
You are simply repeating what some are saying. Paste your proof based on research and investigation, that's all I am asking.
By the way,those in support of MMM are defending their stance that it is working in these countries and they are showing proofs,where is yours ?
You say u don't argue without facts,that's ok,but prove to us that what u are telling us is the truth.This is important because it is obvious that so many people are getting tired of all these MMM stories all over the place.The whole thing is appearing over exaggerated. Some panic topics are outright lies and even those against MMM can sense it.The fight against MMM is fast losing credibility and may achieve the reverse which is more patronage for MMM when they resume(reverse psychology).
So my guy, don't just retort that someone is lying,prove it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
REXREGIS:

You are simply repeating what some are saying. Paste your proof based on research and investigation, that's all I am asking.
By the way,those in support of MMM are defending their stance that it is working in these countries and they are showing proofs,where is yours ?
You say u don't argue without facts,that's ok,but prove to us that what u are telling us is the truth.This is important because it is obvious that so many people are getting tired of all these MMM stories all over the place.The whole thing is appearing over exaggerated. Some panic topics are outright lies and even those against MMM can sense it.The fight against MMM is fast losing credibility and may achieve the reverse which is more patronage for MMM when they resume(reverse psychology).
So my guy, don't just retort that someone is lying,prove it.

I liked and shared this post. The mere fact that some mongrels cannot afford to invest either with money of with their hearts, makes them so jealous that they fervently pray for the scheme to go down so bad.

Its appalling and I really have to feel sorry for them.

Long Live MMM## I rep it Everywhere I go.

Like this post if your life has been bettered by MMM#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by progress69: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
keenn:

if you know the answer to the question i asked him (where do banks get all the money it uses to pay her staff salaries, allowances and even build monumental banking halls) kindly reply to it.

only after then will admit my question was silly.

can u try?

Lol. You are asking where a business must have a minimum of 100bn capital base before it can start operations where they get money to pay salaries and u think u are normal?
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
samzy:
You did not invest instead of posted negative side of mmm why don't u focus on the positive side.., mmm don help many Nigerians ... Why Una nor dey post negative about buhari that is misleading Nigerians with lies...
And it will turn out that it has wrecked many more. May be times 10.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by iyaegin: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
The One question that would keep being asked where this mmm issue is concerned is why are we Nigerians so desperate to gulp packets of Panadol for another man's headache.Sebi you guys are now happy , you can and have been gloating for the last week about mmm crashing and i told you so...okay now we have heard loud and clear...can you guys now leave us mmm folks alone and go about whatever lives you supposedly had before last week Tuesday so everyone can be at Peace.i expect even Nairaland by now to be tired of this daily mmm tirade.we are sha not owing you people money are we
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by mcmyvoice: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
MMM Nigeria this is how MMM Zimbabwe crashed, very similar to what is happening to you now.

MMM Zimbabwe made a lot of people rich but eventually made a lot more poor, typical of any pyramid/ponzi scheme that has come into existence.

Yes, the whole concept was to use “spare money” and this is probably the gospel your guiders preached throughout your participation but the truth is many participants succumb to the lure and excitement of earning “free money” at 30% interest just because you helped someone and at some point you would need help too.

In Zimbabwe, as we later realised, a lot of the guiders made a fair bit of money, with many of them converting their “mavros” the MMM digital currency into BitCoin and bought cars from Japan and continue to enjoy their money safely stored in BitCoin wallets, which is probably why a few weeks ago BitCoin in Nigeria was trading at an all-time high, they knew this was coming, and they cashed out before you could.

In Zimbabwe the first signs of MMM Zimbabwe coming to a halt when the Reserve Bank effectively distanced itself from any activity outside of its regulatory scope, they were powerless to either stop MMM Zimbabwe or help those who could potentially be affected by its subsequent demise.

This made a lot of MMM Zimbabwe participants wonder what exactly was going on to have the whole Reserve Bank come out and say they have nothing to do with MMM, confidence still remained but eyebrows started to get raised.

The smart participants caught wind of possible system crash and initiated a wave of withdrawals (GH) which led to another public blow for MMM Zimbabwe, the mobile payment system they had adopted as their primary means of transferring money to each other also distanced itself from MMM, citing it had nothing to do with any illegal activities that may or may not be happening on their platform. Again, confidence remained, but more eyebrows were raised.

Then MMM East Africa, MMM Zimbabwe’s parent organisation, froze all participants accounts and promised to have them reopened in a month after the Mavros system was replenished. The freezing allowed people to PH (deposit) but would not let anyone GH (withdraw) and this left a lot of people confused, the end of the fairytale ride was truly coming.

After the accounts were frozen, MMM was hit with increased public pressure which finally resulted in it reopening accounts, BUT, there was a catch, the Mavros had lost 80% of their value and were now trading at 1 USD = 5 Mavro, yet before it was trading at 1 USD = 1 Mavro,

We suspected that the change in the exchange rate was meant to prevent people from withdrawing as they could face massive losses of up to 80%. But on the other hand, the change in the exchange rate could have been placed to lure in new members after MMM promising that the exchange rate will stabilise back to 1-to-1 news existing members did not take well as new members would be offered free money while the old member are stuck in the system due to their accounts losing 80% of its value.

It was a take it or leave it stand-off between MMM Zimbabwe and its members, but that wasn’t the end of it, MMM then released another bombshell by granting participants access to just 1% value of their accounts, this is after the 80% reduction in value.

This meant that a participant may have had 10000 Mavros, losing 80% value to $2000, but can only withdraw 1% of that value which is $20, that is if they are fortunate enough to be matched with someone willing to Provide Help (PH). After the withdraw of 1% your account will be cleared out, leaving you with 0 Mavros in the system.

This was effectively the final blow and end of MMM Zimbabwe, very few participants got out with anything but the few that did are quite happy with all the hard work they put into getting new members and “guiding” them through the system earning bonuses and high-interest rates.

We were able to catch wind of some official communication which placed the affected MMM Zimbabwe Members at 66,000 and had MMM moving $3 million USD at its peak, a paltry figure if you compare Zimbabwe’s population to Nigeria’s which some media outlets are placing at a million victims.

Will you ever got your money back? Well its really up to you as participants but from MMM Zimbabwe experience the system is effectively shut down.

http://www.techzim.co.zw/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-mmm-zimbabwe-crashed-similar-happening-now/

LEAVE us alone, MMM founder, Sergey Mavrodi writes
Nigerian bloggers, journalists
ON December 18, 2016 8:07 PM / IN News /
Comments
Irked by what he described as bad press against the wonder-
bank, Mavrodi Mundial Movement, MMM, its founder, Sergey
Mavrodi, has written an open letter to Nigerian journalists,
“analysts” and all kinds of “experts” who according to him are
guilty of causing unnecessary panic and tension among MMM
participants in the country.
Mavrodi who expressed his disappointed about the way MMM
is being painted in the media, said emphatically that “MMM
will be back in January” while stating that the rumour about
the scheme collapse should stop.
Mavrodi’s open letter is coming after a one-month freezing of
confirmed “Mavros” notice was sent to MMM Nigeria
participants on Dec 12, 2016.
Sergey Mavrodi went ahead to describe articles from Nigerians
journalists and bloggers as “provocative and worthless.”
His statement read: “Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds
of “experts”! Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity.
Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just
astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude.
Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at
stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you
fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are
you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your
purpose?
“In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles
and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have
any real information about what happens in the System, and
might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate
it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not
be working in January!!!..” etc.
“Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and
whipping up tension by any means possible in order to
increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention
to them? Don’t you care about people at all?
“So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its
work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for
holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more
than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the
usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were
not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to
advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make
the most of this news topic in any possible way.
“Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has
collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January.
We Can Change the World!”
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by mcmyvoice: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM is very much stronger than You haters of MMM. read this You busy body!!
LEAVE us alone, MMM founder, Sergey Mavrodi writes Nigerian bloggers, journalists ON December 18, 2016 8:07 PM / IN News / Comments Irked by what he described as bad press against the wonder- bank, Mavrodi Mundial Movement, MMM, its founder, Sergey Mavrodi, has written an open letter to Nigerian journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts” who according to him are guilty of causing unnecessary panic and tension among MMM participants in the country. Mavrodi who expressed his disappointed about the way MMM is being painted in the media, said emphatically that “MMM will be back in January” while stating that the rumour about the scheme collapse should stop. Mavrodi’s open letter is coming after a one-month freezing of confirmed “Mavros” notice was sent to MMM Nigeria participants on Dec 12, 2016. Sergey Mavrodi went ahead to describe articles from Nigerians journalists and bloggers as “provocative and worthless.” His statement read: “Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”! Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose? “In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. “Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all? “So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way. “Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!”
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by 123papas(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigerians have not only been scammed but have been brainwashed
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
jmoore:
MMM Zimbabwe is still functioning..........
leave dem mk dem dey lie now
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by BoboFashion(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
rosalieene:

Sergey Mavrodi

That's on PO
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by keenn: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

Lol. You are asking where a business must have a minimum of 100bn capital base before it can start operations where they get money to pay salaries and u think u are normal?

lol.

former CBN gov-dokubo threatened bank closure if the 100billion capital base wasn't meet. the quest to get the 100billion capital requirement was the reason selling of shares was sang like a primary hymn in the media. the same billion u talked about was gotten from yours and mine. And I believe u know what value those shares are now.

my question seem so simple and questions common sense, still u havnt provided an answer.

"where do banks get money to pay their staff monthly salaries, allowances and their monumental halls"

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by VickyRotex(f): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
dilini:

Madam CEO what do u have to say about the current trend of MMM Crash stories popping up everyday on Nairaland

My 2cents sha...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.