Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER (33439 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Bring All Amazon Gift Cards, We Buying At Good Rates / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
We still remain your best exchanger....Check signature for Contact.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Available today :

BUYING

Skrill,Paypal,Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal,Skrill,Neteller,Payoneer and Bitcoin

MYINTEG EXPRESS
Call/Whatsapp:::::08088759163.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Olumaeme: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tested and Trusted!
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal - Skrill - Neteller - Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Kindly,check signature for contacts
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2017
We are always available for all your exchange contact us today.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2017
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

SELLING

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by tbliss22(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Zdoh:
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

SELLING

WITHDRAWAL

Fully VERIFIED US paypal account also available at affordable price.

I've got 50USD here is my email:tideal20@gmail.com let's deal asap....
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
tbliss22:

I've got 50USD here is my email:tideal20@gmail.com let's deal asap....
Ok I will surely message you.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by tbliss22(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Zdoh:
Ok I will surely message you.

I sent you a text already
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
tbliss22:

I sent you a text already
Yes I got it.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by tbliss22(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Zdoh:
Yes I got it.

Nice one brotherly, the transaction was smooth and perfect. I recommend this guy for PayPal withdrawal & exchange, he is indeed efficient, trustworthy and smooth to deal with.

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbliss22:

Nice one brotherly, the transaction was smooth and perfect. I recommend this guy for PayPal withdrawal & exchange, he is indeed efficient, trustworthy and smooth to deal with.
Thank you very much sir..Its a pleasure transacting with you.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by emmdam(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
I had a smooth transaction with Zdoh. I recommend him. Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 4:48am On Jul 04, 2017
emmdam:
I had a smooth transaction with Zdoh. I recommend him. Thank you bro.
Highly welcome sir.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Call /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.
SKRILL ,NETELLER ,BITCOIN ,PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

+2348088759163.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Zdoh:
Call /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

+2348088759163.
I sent someone to transfer 100$ fiverr funds to this guy and since morning, he has not credited the person.

Now resolved.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
@EMMAACILE impatience is what you guys don't have .I told you all what's happened and I also told you guys to be patience.You withdrew funds before will added your email to PayPal and after confirmation funds was expected to reflect but the reverse is the case,nothing showed .Everyone know issues between fiverr and paypal do comes up atime and told you guys to be patience till maybe later today ..Does this sound like a scam??I did not qoute you because you still have to come and remove thus when and if possible the funds reflect .There are guy we had issues with for 3-4 days and you will not hear anything because they understand the system.Please don't come and ruined my rep here here the last transaction I did with you guy went on smoothly and you even thanks .I will upload screenshot of our chat even till around 3:45pm.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Zdoh:
@EMMAACILE impatience is what you guys don't have .I told you all what's happened and I also told you guys to be patience.You withdrew funds before will added your email to PayPal and after confirmation funds was expected to reflect but the reverse is the case,nothing showed .Everyone know issues between fiverr and paypal do comes up atime and told you guys to be patience till maybe later today ..Does this sound like a scam??I did not qoute you because you still have to come and remove thus when and if possible the funds reflect .There are guy we had issues with for 3-4 days and you will not hear anything because they understand the system.Please don't come and ruined my rep here here the last transaction I did with you guy went on smoothly and you even thanks .I will upload screenshot of our chat even till around 3:45pm.
Still waiting! Mr zdoh, you have to clear yourself. The sum is only about 99$
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Clear myself in what way Mr.??You guys should better stop all these.I am not PayPal or Fiverr so it beyond my capacity,I told you what to do as a mean of solution but you're dogging it.If ibhave your funds in my account I doesn't take me a minutes to credit you.I am not with your funds so stop waiting let us both take the necessary action or else I will remove your email.Tender your Fiverr login and will take it up from there we can bring in escrow into this matter no problem.

These is the screenshot of my account...transaction made yesterday.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

However after confirmation did you claimed the money?

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks God his funds reflected this morning after he agreed to give me his login details.He has been fully paid..thanks.

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by 6barz(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Zdoh:
Thanks God his funds reflected this morning after he agreed to give me his login details.He has been fully paid..thanks.

Can I do $200 FnF Paypal?

I have tried to reach you on WhatsApp, no show
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
6barz:

Can I do $200 FnF Paypal?

I have tried to reach you on WhatsApp, no show
Sorry boss funds not available @ the moments.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Zdoh:
Resolved
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good
rate.Bring your funds for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Contact on signature below
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's an happy Sunday to our esteem customers always at your services anytime any day.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Welcome to new beautiful week dear customers. Always at your services. Call/Whatsapp today for all your exchange .
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by ilyasmuy: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Zdoh is a legit buyer. The business was smooth and fast. I recommend him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
ilyasmuy:
Zdoh is a legit buyer. The business was smooth and fast. I recommend him
Nice transacting with you.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by schukwuma(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Zdoh has impressed me with his services, been exchanging PayPal for a year plus now but Zdoh is different from others have used his fast transaction time, quick response time and professional courtesy make him outstanding. Zdoh comes highly recommended, his tested and trusted.
Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by Zdoh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
schukwuma:
Zdoh has impressed me with his services, been exchanging PayPal for a year plus now but Zdoh is different from others have used his fast transaction time, quick response time and professional courtesy make him outstanding. Zdoh comes highly recommended, his tested and trusted.
Nice transacting with you.Thanks you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.