Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum (16940 Views)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!! / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by win10(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey have seen this robotic pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by donasere(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2016
ademasta:

Donasere, don't tell Harinholar o

Nutellar ni... undecided undecided

Oyo lo wa!

I guess peeps who got the rejection dint match the qualifications requested...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by ademasta(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2016
donasere:

Nutellar ni... undecided undecided

Oyo lo wa!

I guess peeps who got the rejection dint match the qualifications requested...
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by tempel(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello guys, I tried logging into my account and it said the application portal has been closed. Please I need your help to resolve this issue. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by deegwalas: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
JinX100:
I just logged into my account now and all I can see is the job advertisement. I even clicked on my profile from the menu button and nothing was displayed. Please anyone with similar situation here. Guys please log in to your accounts and give feedback.
Mine is showing dis

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Skilme(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
I just checked my portal now and to my surprise in the tertiary institution details that I put university of ilorin, industrial chemistry, second class upper I saw university of uyo, physics nd second class lower... I'm very sure it's system error because I didn't put university of uyo... the day i registered sef after completion I didn't see any details of the form I filled under just the passport nd pending successful application with email name date of birth etc of which I saved on my pc... it was afterwards they included the rest.. I don't know what to do about it because I can't edit it... though I've sent message to them via there contact link on homepage ...u guys should go nd cross check too... this is a surprise
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by donasere(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Skilme:
I just checked my portal now and to my surprise in the tertiary institution details that I put university of ilorin, industrial chemistry, second class upper I saw university of uyo, physics nd second class lower... I'm very sure it's system error because I didn't put university of uyo... the day i registered sef after completion I didn't see any details of the form I filled under just the passport nd pending successful application with email name date of birth etc of which I saved on my pc... it was afterwards they included the rest.. I don't know what to do about it because I can't edit it... though I've sent message to them via there contact link on homepage ...u guys should go nd cross check too... this is a surprise

This your situation is a strange one because. On your preview page all data inputed shows.. and same with on the submission page. Now the only reason you dint see this after submission is either because it dint load completely or maybe just maybe what you saved on your computer is a screen shot which wouldn't show these full details. Because mine shows all these down to my referees.
My advice for you is to try and see if you could mail support to help correct the error. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by mattyboy007(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dis is wat i saw on my profile sha

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Johnnyessence(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
mattyboy007:
pls be patient with them. They are working on it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
We are waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Boyopumping: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
after entering password it says credential not match their records
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by mattyboy007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls be patient with them. They are working on it.
Tanx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by donasere(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Boyopumping:
after entering password it says credential not match their records

Use the forgot password option
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Syjibrin:
DPR have stated the compilation of successful applicant list. A friend of my login to his page on their portal and he found this message "Sorry your application has not been approved. do not come to the exam center with this form" could it be that his page will still be revisited pls those that applied should kindly login to see what message were they sent. please this forum should be the place we shear experience and don't be among the dude that always scold on fellow naira lander. Thanks looking forward to getting your response on the Status quo

What did yours say?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by sleeknaija(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
I just logged into my profile now. I didn't c my tertiary institution details and i am very sure I added it during the application process. Is there anything I can do about it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by demolaxl(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by valentine52: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
lankylucky:
I believe when they are ready they will have to notify us via our contact details.

This there "pending-successfull submission" is just confusing one.

We'll all get there.

All is well ooooo......God see us all through.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by splendid2: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
D content of the post is saying a different thing from the topic.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Zirah: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Haha. Hilarious. Apparently, he forgot to mention his while soliciting on behalf of his friend.

BiggyB242:

What did yours say?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Zirah: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hey you. Click on "send exam slip to email" so your application status might change to "Successful candidates bla bla..".

mattyboy007:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by adonisvg(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
sleeknaija:
I just logged into my profile now. I didn't c my tertiary institution details and i am very sure I added it during the application process. Is there anything I can do about it?

Same issue here. I saw No Institution found.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by papyrus2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dpr magic
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by sleeknaija(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
adonisvg:

Same issue here. I saw No Institution found.

Na wao
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by abiambo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
If u read further u will see where they said come to the examination with this slip that means u r still being considered
geodemainguy:
Mine still writes "pending-successful submission". Hoping for the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Syjibrin(f): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2016
henryifunanya:
Mine is showing sorry not approved do not come to exam with this copy...... Pls WATS does it mean
what is your reference number @henryfunanya
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by 247Dior(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Syjibrin:
what is your reference number @henryfunanya
bro can u be of help? I need help please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Taskogagama(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Let relax and wait for their message
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by mattyboy007(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Zirah:
Hey you. Click on "send exam slip to email" so your application status might change to "Successful candidates bla bla..".

Ok tanx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by Boyopumping: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
mine still pending too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum by ademasta(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just login to portal 10 minutes ago... And I saw i am to take a 5mins test. I clicked on the test but nothing came up only the time started counting down.

No test shown... I had to click on submit when the time was few seconds to be up.

Then I was graded 0%

DPR una welldone o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Esther Breakthrough Nig. Ltd - Just Out To Hammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.