Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To (849 Views)

Google Announces New Android Automotive Emulator With Google Play Store / Guys, Check Out And Rate My New Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To by dollarprincess(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2016
The Nigerian Government has launched a new app called the Federal Government of Nigeria Information App (FGN IAPP). The app is designed to provide relevant and authentic real-time information from the Nigerian government to Nigerians at home and in the diaspora, as well as the rest of the world.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed had this to say:

“The Federal government will not allow the media space to be dominated by those who are daily working to discredit the federal government and obfuscate its achievements.”

So, FGN is supposed to “send undiluted and factual information directly to Nigerians and bring about a paradigm shift in the way the government communicates with the citizens by ensuring that authentic and real-time information is delivered directly to them, irrespective of their location.”

The app’s interface looks like a mobile version of a WordPress site.

You have the menu option which includes so many categories.

Plus, I think the FG plans to monetize FGN because I could spot a Yudala ad in the newsfeed.

Based on similar projects in the past (Fashola’s website, to name a few), I am suspecting that the cost of developing FGN might run into millions of Naira, I might be wrong, though.

If you’re interested (Something tells me you won’t be), you can download the app using this link.http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/2016/12/federal-governments-new-android-app-wondering-much-spent-develop/

Re: The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To by casttlebarbz(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2016
God knows i cant download it
Re: The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To by dollarprincess(f): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2016
casttlebarbz:
God knows i cant download it
y do u say so
Re: The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To by feldido(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Dem give me Data to download? undecided angry
Re: The Federal Government’s New Android App Has Me Wondering How Much Was Spent To by casttlebarbz(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
dollarprincess:

y do u say so
am sure it's a waste of mb,

(1) (Reply)

I Moved From Blogger Comments To Disqus - You Should Too / VERIFY Your US Adsense Now / INSTAGRAM FOLLOWER Booster:be Popular On Instagram With The Help Of @b.l.u.e_ace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.