Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? (9876 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Mayhorz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I see... U kinda right... You'd hardly see a dark, I mean really dark Edo girl
Hmm...so..U mean Fairer Dark or what?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mayhorz:

Hmm...so..U mean Fairer Dark or what?
Any way u put it!
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Mayhorz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Any way u put it!
Lol...you guys are beautiful Either ways..
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mayhorz:

Lol...you guys are beautiful Either ways..
Tank u!!!
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Mayhorz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Tank u!!!
This your Exclamation Mark...i dey disturb you abi...No vex o
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mayhorz:

This your Exclamation Mark...i dey disturb you abi...No vex o
Lol actually u're not!! M used to it
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Any idea on her age?
She might be the naïve under 20 sort.
I'm all for treating women like children, but that's just downright petty.
Obviously he's the "sit here", "stay here" type.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mayhorz:

Hahahahahahaha..You sound like a street girl..Or are you one?
yeah!am one
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Fourwinds: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:

True buh not necessary!!
When u see some guys, u need no one to tell u 'dis guy's a cultist... Nd when u see a gentle guy, m sure u'll know... So my own opinion, he's not a cultist
it is even d gentle ones dat are in cult....dat alone hide their identity
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fourwinds:
it is even d gentle ones dat are in cult....dat alone hide their identity
Well I gat no right to argue wif dat... Ion't know much bout cultism
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by martha89: 12:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
Okay, on a lighter note, it seems the girl is from Esan and probably a student at AAU....
What brought Esan into this topic if the Op didnt mention any tribe? Why because you went to AAU you now know the whole Esan from igueben to Ubiaja etc.SMH.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by midehill(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2016
sandayliz I know u like d gel

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Jayson1: 1:46am On Dec 19, 2016
martha89:
What brought Esan into this topic if the Op didnt mention any tribe? Why because you went to AAU you now know the whole Esan from igueben to Ubiaja etc.SMH.
"On a lighter note"

Calm your nerves down madam defender.

I mean no disrespect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by nwamehn: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Nothing to say? undecided
Ask her to kneel for what reason? It's too humiliating naah.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Eddodoh(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Ifakiland:

Ur papa...forking slut.
Lodge mate indeed.
Dats y y'all graduate and don't av notin in ur heads...u go to sleep to fork around, u fork lecturers for marks and bfs for money.....u even dey cook for am....well dats wat u biitches are for....sex and food.
Com'on dude!!! Be a gentleman. U don't have to thread words like this. Peace!!!
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2016
midehill:
sandayliz I know u like d gel
kiss
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

100%

Hmmm interesting wink wink
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

Hmmm interesting wink wink
Y interesting boo?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Y interesting boo?

Im Edo too..at least half smiley smiley
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

Im Edo too..at least half smiley smiley

I see! So where's d other 50% from?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nma27:
Lol... Lemme reserve my comment
As usual
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by drezo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
You didn't inquire to know what really was going on, it could be she was merely apologizing for one thing or the other.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Mayhorz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
yeah!am one
No wonder..
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Mayhorz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Lol actually u're not!! M used to it
Issorite...
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Y interesting boo?
Hello bae grin

#YOLO
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nonsreal(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
It depends on what transpired btween both of them, it might be dat she cheat and bcs of the love she has for him she kneel dwn to ask of his forgivnes
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
richommie:
Hello bae grin

#YOLO
Hey there!
smiley
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Hey there!
smiley

How u doing??

#YOLO
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
richommie:

How u doing??

#YOLO
M super good!!
Y do u keep YOLOing?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
drezo:
You didn't inquire to know what really was going on, it could be she was merely apologizing for one thing or the other.
Nonsreal:
It depends on what transpired btween both of them, it might be dat she cheat and bcs of the love she has for him she kneel dwn to ask of his forgivnes
I've seen guys groveling for chicks 101 times when they mess up, but the second a chick kneels for a guy all hell breaks loose. You have no idea what she did. Of course she said it was Nna Emeka that said she should kneel down, did you expect her to say she was kneeling down because she slept with some other dude, or was caught dating some old fuddy duddy/lecturer? Like you don't know how low you girls can go undecided
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by KingRex1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Are u sure the girl okay?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I see! So where's d other 50% from?

The other 50 is part Igbo n part Italian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra / Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! / Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.