Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? (919 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by musicwriter(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
If you follow me here you know I' am not a religious person. So, this post is not about religion.

I've seen numerous TB Joshua bashing comments on this forum, and it have prompted me to ask; do you know any other pastor better than him? If yes, who? How?

What's you pastor's name and how is he better than TB Joshua?
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by shachris02: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
they all are scammers. Some are more experienced than the others.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by sekundosekundo: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
musicwriter:
If you follow me here you know I' am not a religious person. So, this post is not about religion.

I've seen numerous TB Joshua bashing comments on this forum, and it have prompted me to ask; do you know any other pastor better than him? If yes, who? How?

What's you pastor's name and how is he better than TB Joshua?

@OP, tell us TBJ's qualities first.
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by musicwriter(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
sekundosekundo:

@OP, tell us TBJ's qualities first.
How am I supposed to know that?
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by fromnigeria(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Who has made you a judge over them
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by butterflylion: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shouldnt you rather put TBJoshua side by side with Jesus and see?
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by musicwriter(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
fromnigeria:
Who has made you a judge over them

No, I didn't make myself a judge. I simply asked a question. In fact, the question is addressed to such people that have made themselves judge.
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Omudia11: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Did that and he has most of the attributes of Christ.
butterflylion:
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Omudia11: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
What is your problem?
shachris02:
they all are scammers. Some are more experienced than the others.
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by musicwriter(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
butterflylon:

That's a very interesting question!.

Sometime ago, I was actually pondering on my own on answer to that question, not just about pastors but about everybody I know. And my conclusion was that aside my late grandmother, the most Christ-like person alive is Mr. Noam Chomsky. and he don't even identify with any religion.

Not a surprise at all that Jesus said "not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven".
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Topgainer: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
musicwriter:

Do you know any other pastor better than him? If yes, who? How? how is he better than TB Joshua?
Some pastors are actually Scandal free you don't get to hear their names or associate them with gods of the land and territorys.
Most of the other PFN Pastors that ever called him a devil also have personalized gods like the prophet except that god of TB Joshua tend to have more powers and stuffs to demonstrate than the gods of the others. Believe me that will birth Jealousy. In terms of giving, TB Joshua and his god has set a bar. Did you hear when the god of Shiloh warned the poor in his midst to look for alternative Universities and stopped expressing displeasure over the tuition fees in his Covenant Schools or else get mouth odour?

Omudia11:
T B Joshua will be very pleased with your comparison except that he knows that you're lying when you used most attributes.
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Omudia11: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
To each his own.
Topgainer:

Some pastors are actually Scandal free you don't get to hear their names or associate them with gods of the land and territorys.
Most of the other PFN Pastors that ever called him a devil also have personalized gods like the prophet except that god of TB Joshua tend to have more powers and stuffs to demonstrate than the gods of the others. Believe me that will birth Jealousy. In terms of giving, TB Joshua and his god has set a bar. Did you hear when the god of Shiloh warned the poor in his midst to look for alternative Universities and stopped expressing displeasure over the tuition fees in his Covenant Schools or else get mouth odour?

T B Joshua will be very pleased with your comparison except that he knows that you're lying when you used most attributes.

Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by An2elect2(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
musicwriter:

That's a very interesting question!.

Sometime ago, I was actually pondering on my own on answer to that question, not just about pastors but about everybody I know. And my conclusion was that aside my late grandmother, the most Christl-like person alive is Mr. Noam Chomsky. and he don't even identify with any religion.

Not a surprise at all that Jesus said "not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven".
Joke of the century grin
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by An2elect2(f): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Omudia11:
You should imitate Paul as he imitated Christ not one man who dabbles into politics and gives false prophesy in the name of his *whoever he worships*

btw, what are the attributes your pastor shares with Christ

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Omudia11: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Judge not so that ye be not judged.

I do not imitate TB Joshua, and neither should I imitate Paul. Paul didn't die for my sins. Christ is my only standard.

Also endeavor to find out stuff before jumping into conclusions. Tb Joshua doesn't "dabble into politics". This is the first proohecy of his which has been negative so far... Before now, he was known for giving accurate prophecies and let's not forget that God can also change his mind like he did on some occasions in the bible.

@ the bolded...smh for you!
An2elect2:
You should imitate Paul as he imitated Christ not one man who dabbles into politics and gives false prophesy in the name of his *whoever he worships*

btw, what are the attributes your pastor shares with Christ
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by An2elect2(f): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Omudia11:
Judge not so that ye be not judged.

I do not imitate TB Joshua, and neither should I imitate Paul. Paul didn't die for my sins. Christ is my only standard.

Also endeavor to find out stuff before jumping into conclusions. Tb Joshua doesn't "dabble into politics". This is the first proohecy of his which has been negative so far... Before now, he was known for giving accurate prophecies and let's not forget that God can also change his mind like he did on some occasions in the bible.

@ the bolded...smh for you!
How many times will you say judge not when you are not supposed to?

If Christ was your standard you would give Him all the reverence you give to a man. And yes you should follow the teachings of Paul because they are not his but Christ's. 1cor 11:1

I didnt say you should imitate a man, i said imitate a man who has imitated Christ. And Tb j has not.

My dear friend your heart is not right before God. If your every post is made in defence of a man i wonder why you have not called this man your Lord
Whether he dabbled into politics half a time, it doesnt change the fact that he has no attribute of Christ that can be recognised.

He gave accurate prophesies and failed once, then he is a liar and speaks not for God

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Omudia11: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
You are in no position to say that my heart isn't with Christ. Girl, I reference no one but Christ. Again, quit jumping into conclusions.

Tb j who you so vilify has the attributes of Christ that you are in dire need of. Never does he judge, never does he use curse or use abusive or hurtful words on others. He shows love to everyone including Muslims, atheists, pagans, armed robbers etc oh and isn't love the greatest commandment?

He isn't uncouth like most men of God in Nigeria and preaches forgiveness whereas others pray for their enemies (humans) to die.

Notwithstanding, Jesus Christ is my "only" standard, not man!

I will not respond further nor read further comments from you because you who criticize other people need help too.
An2elect2:
How many times will you say judge not when you are not supposed to?

If Christ was your standard you would give Him all the reverence you give to a man. And yes you should follow the teachings of Paul because they are not his but Christ's. 1cor 11:1

I didnt say you should imitate a man, i said imitate a man who has imitated Christ. And Tb j has not.

My dear friend your heart is not right before God. If your every post is made in defence of a man i wonder why you have not called this man your Lord
Whether he dabbled into politics half a time, it doesnt change the fact that he has no attribute of Christ that can be recognised.

He gave accurate prophesies and failed once, then he is a liar and speaks not for God

Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by An2elect2(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Omudia11:
You are in no position to say that my heart isn't with Christ. Girl, I reference no one but Christ. Again, quit jumping into conclusions.

Tb j who you so vilify has the attributes of Christ that you are in dire need of. Never does he judge, never does he use curse or use abusive or hurtful words on others. He shows love to everyone including Muslims, atheists, pagans, armed robbers etc oh and isn't love the greatest commandment?

He isn't uncouth like most men of God in Nigeria and preaches forgiveness whereas others pray for their enemies (humans) to die.

Notwithstanding, Jesus Christ is my "only" standard, not man!

I will not respond further nor read further comments from you because you who criticize other people need help too.
Tb j does not judge but Christ judges and even commanded us to judge too. Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:4

I am not judging or condemning Tb j's weakness of the flesh. I am judging what he professes to be. He claims to be of God but denies Him in deeds and holds the truth in unrighteousness.

Tb j shows love to everyone, Jesus didnt. He rebuked some and called them the children of the devil. Jesus was not at peace with men who appeared good and holy

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness matthew 23:27

You see the difference! One is a shepherd, the other a wolf. One light, the other darkness

Tb j definitely does not know the Christ of the bible. If he did, he would be like Him.

Dont reply. I'll appreciate you think about these things again

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by butterflylion: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:
So he is in the class of Christ?
Re: How Is Your Pastor Better Than TB Joshua? by Omudia11: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
I didn't say that. Jesus Christ is unmatchable and is God the son. No human being comes close to being in the class of Christ. However, as a christian one has to be Christlike, that is having the attributes of Jesus Christ such as meekness, being slow to anger, etc. This is what i mean.
butterflylion:

So he is in the class of Christ?

(1) (Reply)

Testimony - Got A Brand New Car From My Boss / It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka / Islam With False Conversion Story Busted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.