Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. (2549 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by ademasta(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
mportant news!

Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Oilwell(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nairaland Mods will never allow this news make front page

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by LarryBeryl(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oilwell:
I pray o
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by ademasta(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oilwell:
Why? Because it wasn't speaking negative of MMM?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by ademasta(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
LarryBeryl:

I pray o
Sir, what are you praying for
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by LarryBeryl(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
ademasta:

Sir, what are you praying for
FP ni
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by ademasta(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
LarryBeryl:

FP ni
Correct!
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by ademasta(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ememem
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Adekoolz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
The news doesn't need to get to FP or FB ...true mavrodians knows what's up and know what they believe in ....phew

9 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shege Mavrodi, keep giving them false hope
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
abuayman:
Shege Mavrodi, keep giving them false hope
Please contact me on this number 08178305880 or drop your number i want to ask you few things about Kano
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by peeta4u(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
They are all haters of MMM, dey will all b ashamed when MMM returns, including d mods of nairaland

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
anjigirl:
Please contact me on this number 08178305880 or drop your number i want to ask you few things about Kano

Yhu on whatsapp??
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
abuayman:

Yhu on whatsapp??
Whats app number is different just send me a flash call i will add you
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by tayooluwole: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can't wait for January 14 when all haters will be put to shame.... if mod fail to push this to the front page, then consider yourself one of the haters and come January 14, shame shall be your portion....

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by 3sexy: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
This will never ever make FP,
If its Bad news u will see it on FP even if its 5 comments!

There are more enemies of progress in this country than I can imagine

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by eezeribe(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
This thread will remain here...
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by buhahaha: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oilwell:
yes that's my thought immediately I saw this wonderful reply by Sir.marvrodi. I bet this will never make front page cos sm financial institutions must have paid them to help discourage pple to stop investing into it cos MMM is pple and pple is MMM ,,that's why they carry every unverified News to the front page. But we mavrodians will smile back at them when the system resumes..long live MMM

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by idrisalomagold(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Whether or not it gets to FP, let all mavrodians be positive in their expectations and not be drawn back by negative posts and thoughts by mods and medias.
Mavros are increasing and even support is responding messages.
Now this letter again is another bomb to haters. By now, they should be consorting their dictionary for another set of botanical vocabularies to spoil the minds of mavroduans.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by buhahaha: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
3sexy:
This will never ever make FP,
If its Bad news u will see it on FP even if its 5 comments!

There are more enemies of progress in this country than I can imagine
supported
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by 100dollarbills(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Nychillax(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016

Haterz be like... cool cool cool cool cool

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by iamtewwy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
I Saw the letter on my PO this afternoon.. I tell u i was realy happy when i saw it.. Atleast mavrodi has us at heart..wether this makes front page or not i dnt care.. Atleast sergey has giving us assurance

#longliveMMM
#istandwithMMM

1 Like

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Moblord(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
They should take this to front page too if they're not biased

1 Like

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by apidum(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by 3sexy: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
buhahaha:
Ewu mmee!!!U dnt do mmm. I do it with my hard earned money. is it ur bizness,is it ur money? U dnt do MMM but you feel very greedy when ur neighbour receives his return.. keep quiet if u don't like the system. LEAVE US ALONE it will not come bk January oooooh we agree. Idiot

Why the insult ? shocked shocked shocked
Read my post again ! This time very slowly

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by toritt(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
the letter was composed by a Nigerian. It doesn't look like a piece written by a Russian (Sergeyi Mavrodi).
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by BrutalJab: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Useless and bitter Nigerians
Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by mikaael(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
toritt:
the letter was composed by a Nigerian. It doesn't look like a piece written by a Russian (Sergeyi Mavrodi).

so show us hw a russian written piece looks like

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Sergey Mavrodi's Letter To Journalists. by Winneygirl(f): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Instead of calming the fears of participants, he is attacking govt, attacking media etc.

If the MMM system was strong and viable, why is he ranting about?

Why not go about doing 'business' and minding his business if the system was working?

Talk to the participants, not the media or the govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOREX LIVE TRADING : $107 TO $100,000. (BAL : $21) / How To Sell Skrill to Naira in Nigeria / Forex Rally Launches The First Nigerian Forex Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.