Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! (3115 Views)

Get Your 2016 Mavro Back From Mmm / Top 3 Earners From MMM And Co. / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi
Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?
In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?
So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.
Again, leave MMM alone and let us work.

Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January.

We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

Source: http://nigerianpropertyforum.com/p/41/appeal-to-journalists-from-sergey-mavrodi
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by Emilo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
God bless the russia man. Just checking d PO and am so happy now.
Make i take space here first.

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by Refino(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
If you mods are fair enough to your members who are MMMites(mavrodians),and don't want any to suffer heartbreak,depression or suicidal tendencies as you have been insinuating,kindly move this thread to front page.
The open letter came today,if u ain't a member u can verify this at MMM official website,the news section thanks.
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is it

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Emilo:
God bless the russia man. Just checking d PO and am so happy now.
Make i take space here first.

Pls forward to all

Together we can change the world!
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by humilitypays(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
But why can't he write a clear message to all, stating cleary how he (that's if at all its Mavrodi that wrote the message), his folks, members and the guiders get the 30% plus the numerous bonuses they share What businesses transaction did they do to make the profit to be able to pay and continue paying such bogus interest rate plus % bonuses to its members

I am sure if he makes this clear, journalists, bloggers, government, etc will stop condemning the scheme

2 Likes

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by djlaqua91(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
LOL, anyone who thinks Mavrodi personally wrote this letter is deluded.

This is the handiwork of the 9ja guiders who've exploited the masses.

Just hope MMM resumes in January so that so many people will not struggle.

Times are hard.
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
humilitypays:
But why can't he write a clear message to all, stating cleary how he (that's if at all its Mavrodi that wrote the message), his folks, members and the guiders get the 30% plus the numerous bonuses they share What businesses transaction did they do to make the profit to be able to pay and continue paying such bogus interest rate plus % bonuses to its members

I am sure if he makes this clear, journalists, bloggers, government, etc will stop condemning the scheme

They do a lot of Job you wouldn't know. You knw what it means responding to like 500 calls emails & whatsapp on daily bases?
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
djlaqua91:
LOL, anyone who thinks Mavrodi personally wrote this letter is deluded.

This is the handiwork of the 9ja guiders who've exploited the masses.

Just hope MMM resumes in January so that so many people will not struggle.

Times are hard.

Now i know your not a participant . Perhaps your might be one of those who peddle fake news about MMM. How can a guider gain access to send such messgae to everybody right in their POs?
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
The Mods ....lalasticlala and Seun
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by djlaqua91(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
wealthinfos:

Now i know your not a participant . Perhaps your might be one of those who peddle fake news about MMM. How can a guider gain access to send such messgae to everybody right in their POs?

Oga look at what I wrote. Mavrodi didn't write this letter himself. One of the Nigerian operators did. Don't take offence on a simple matter like this.

I merely stated the obvious. I am sympathetic to those whose money is trapped in the scheme. Maybe you can point me to whichever blog I wrote the fake news you're referring to.

And see it can't be a coincidence that when the first 'Mavrodi' letter came about to transfer blame on the Govt., they froze Mavros till January the next day.

Now 'Mavrodi' has come for the Media and bloggers.

We know Mavrodi himself doesn't run MMM Nigeria.

Think. Something isn't right here.

I wish us well
#TeamHustle
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seun wouldn't post this on front page. He rather makes negative posts about MMM on front page to ruin investments of his fellow Nigerians. I wonder if he has the interest of 3 million Nigerians at heart. Your negative posts can only weaken the system by causing panic thereby making millions loose their investments. Its either you start posting anything MMM or stop posting the ones aimed at only destabilizing the scheme. Journalism shouldn't be biased.
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
djlaqua91:

Oga look at what I wrote. Mavrodi didn't write this letter himself. One of the Nigerian operators did. Don't take offence on a simple matter like this.

I merely stated the obvious. I am sympathetic to those whose money is trapped in the scheme. Maybe you can point me to whichever blog I wrote the fake news you're referring to.

And see it can't be a coincidence that when the first 'Mavrodi' letter came about to transfer blame on the Govt., they froze Mavros till January the next day.

Now 'Mavrodi' has come for the Media and bloggers.

We know Mavrodi himself doesn't run MMM Nigeria.

Think. Something isn't right here.

I wish us well
#TeamHustle

So who runs mmm Nigeria? a guider? Guider Chuddy? Pls tell us!

pls stop giving out wrong information to the public. Guiders does not hv so previllages to send such messages to participants right in their PO, its only the Control room that has this previllage. pls be guided right
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by djlaqua91(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
wealthinfos:

So who runs mmm Nigeria? a guider? Guider Chuddy? Pls tell us!

pls stop giving out wrong information to the public. Guiders does not hv so previllages to send such messages to participants right in their PO, its only the Control room that has this previllage. pls be guided right

So Mavrodi Personally wrote this letter?
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
djlaqua91:

So Mavrodi Personally wrote this letter?

Why not? If not him who? Guiders access have limitations. dont u own a group? Try to admin a whatsapp group, facebook group etc. you would see that every sub-admin membership has a limit to what it can do to the settings of that system, same applies to the MMM system

1 Like

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Giannakopoulos:
Seun wouldn't post this on front page. He rather
makes negative posts about MMM on front page
to ruin investments of his fellow Nigerians. I
wonder if he has the interest of 3 million Nigerians
at heart. Your negative posts can only weaken the
system by causing panic thereby making millions
loose their investments. Its either you start
posting anything MMM or stop posting the ones
aimed at only destabilizing the scheme.
Journalism shouldn't be biased.

most times i wonder why the anger, hate & attack of Nigerians on the program. Nobody is been forced to join the program. Its motivated by a personal willingness to volunteer to a community of ordinary pple like u n me to Donate or provide n get help amongst ourselves. Why the hate?
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by djlaqua91(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
wealthinfos:

Why not? If not him who? Guiders access have limitations. dont u own a group? Try to admin a whatsapp group, facebook group etc. you would see that every sub-admin membership has a limit to what it can do to the settings of that system, same applies to the MMM system

If you say so. There's no way of verifying that it's his handiwork. That's the issue here. He isn't the only main admin. This is a website. Someone with top level access can edit such.

I just know that something's isn't right here. The timing of the announcement is suspicious.

I hope they release the Mavros in time and hope that they haven't created more panic by freezing it in the first place.
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by AgamaHub: 4:11am On Dec 19, 2016
wealthinfos:

I'm am amazed at your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by AgamaHub: 4:15am On Dec 19, 2016
This recession in Nigeria is causing people to reason very abnormally. MMM is not coming back, your monies have gone to the top guiders. A Russian wouldn't write this type of Naija Queens English. Don't be fooled! Some individuals came together and started MMM Nigeria, called themselves Guiders, all downlines in Nigeria are crediting the top guiders. 3 million Nigerians N10k gone to one Top Guider making him a billionaire. What is he coming back for?

1 Like

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by ComradeAbu(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2016
"The MMM phenomenon is a cause for national concern. It depicts a deeper and bigger social problem, that of a lazy, get-rich-quick, get-rich-anyhow Nigerian psyche that renders our people desperate, unproductive and without a hope. "
"I heard that even staff of regulatory institutions like the CBN, SEC and EFCC are involved, the very people who should lead the enlightenment against the MMM scam. Our lawmaking and law enforcing institutions are useless because they are infected by a virus worse than MMM. Our universities and think tanks too are not spared, as many academicians are involved in the scam."
"Therefore, dear Nigerian, do not laugh at or cry for MMM. Laught at and cry for yourself. The joke and the tragedy are on us all. MMM is Nigerian. MMM is us. It is the most consummate and quintissential expression of the Nigerian social, cultural, economic and political orientation and values."
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
AgamaHub:
This recession in Nigeria is causing people to reason very abnormally. MMM is not coming back, your monies have gone to the top guiders. A Russian wouldn't write this type of Naija Queens English. Don't be fooled! Some individuals came together and started MMM Nigeria, called themselves Guiders, all downlines in Nigeria are crediting the top guiders. 3 million Nigerians N10k gone to one Top Guider making him a billionaire. What is he coming back for?

You are very wrong at your asercesion that guiders formed mmm Nigeria and that mmm Nigeria will not come back in january. pls refrain from missinforming the public.

If you say top guiders form mmm nigeria, are u also saying guiders also formed mmm China, mmm USA, MMM Russia, Mmm France, mmm Zimbabwe? where are u getting these lies from? Pls change frm these wrong information peddling!
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
AgamaHub:

before you go ahead missinforming the public that guiders came together to form mmm Nigeria, pls see list of countries MMM is currently operating in below.

And i ask you were they also formed by the guiders of those countries?

MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-

You can check them all out and read testimonies of participants in those countries

NB: Nairaland might not allow the links to show, but you can view the country MMM website links below:

http://nigerianpropertyforum.com/p/41/appeal-to-journalists-from-sergey-mavrodi
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by chimadele: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
its the season of investment, lets not get trapped like we did in 2016, due to the recession, plan ahead of 2017, we can put heads together, i need an investor for my trucking business, its lucrative, its big, any interested person should contact me on 08026478190.
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by Fmdipo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
while waiting for the resumption of mmm in January, u can join me in making 60% on your local currency and 100% on your bitcoin within 30 days. join through the L i n k on my signa ture and Whats App me on o8l85732lo7. I will show you the formulas I have been using for the past three months
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by moneybugs: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
wealthinfos:

before you go ahead missinforming the public that guiders came together to form mmm Nigeria, pls see list of countries MMM is currently operating in below.

And i ask you were they also formed by the guiders of those countries?

MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-

You can check them all out and read testimonies of participants in those countries

NB: Nairaland might not allow the links to show, but you can view the country MMM website links below:

http://nigerianpropertyforum.com/p/41/appeal-to-journalists-from-sergey-mavrodi
what? the mmm of a thing has been in those countries and have folded up and yet you are here telling me that it will come back you are a big fool infact you have the biggest fool i have ever noticed.

1 Like

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by AgamaHub: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
wealthinfos:

You are very wrong at your asercesion that guiders formed mmm Nigeria and that mmm Nigeria will not come back in january. pls refrain from missinforming the public.

If you say top guiders form mmm nigeria, are u also saying guiders also formed mmm China, mmm USA, MMM Russia, Mmm France, mmm Zimbabwe? where are u getting these lies from? Pls change frm these wrong information peddling!
Yes top guiders formed it. Don't be fooled! There is no connection with Sergio and Mmm nigeria. Now tell me how would someone design and host a website that he doesn't benefit from? Authoritatively, I'm telling you MMM has crashed!

1 Like

Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
moneybugs:

what? the mmm of a thing has been in those countries and have folded up and yet you are here telling me that it will come back you are a big fool infact you have the biggest fool i have ever noticed.

When will you grow up? I pity you.
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by yemmy66: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
This mmm of a thing popular ooh
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2016
yemmy66:
This mmm of a thing popular ooh

Ofcourse i know you are a mavrodian too grin
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by wealthinfos(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
For those who said guiders are the pple sending the messages, pls login ur PO and see the new msg frm mmm Admin
-''-----------------------

Promo Tasks: A New Tool for MMM Community Development

We all are part of the MMM worldwide Community. When someone needs financial help, her or she can ask for it and other participants will help him/her. At the same time, being a MMM member implies not only opportunities, but also a responsibility for the state and development of the MMM Community. MMM is our home, and we are responsible to build and refine it..

A lot of participants genuinely want to promote MMM, spread its ideology amongst people, though not always knowing what exactly has to be done. Therefore we have created a new PromoTasks section in the PO, which is added with various tasks: online and offline, easy and complicated, individual and team-oriented. A member who will perform these tasks will be benefited, because the tasks will allow him to attract new referrals, build his structure (and get bonuses for that), and it will be useful the whole Community, because more people will learn about MMM and its ideology.

In a special section of the MMM Personal Office, each member will find a variety of online and offline tasks. Tasks come with a detailed guide which is understandable even for inexperienced PC users. You can select on your own which tasks you will be doing today – you are free to choose any task and perform as many tasks as you want.

Not everything may go the way it is supposed to when it is done for the first time. Give it a try and do the tasks regularly! There can be different mistakes, but fulfilling tasks you will learn to use social media, forums, messengers, and other online resources for recruiting people to MMM and for creation of positive awareness about our Community.

For example, task may guide a member to join a Facebook group and write a comment. to create some tweets on Twitter, like a YouTube video, share news on Google Plus, and make your web site. There are also offline tasks: conducting home sharings, cafe meetings, organizing MavroPicnics, MavroParties or MavroGames.

Doing the tasks you contribute to the Community’s progress. Thanks to you and other members doing the tasks, MMM gains more popularity in social media and gets more registrations and PHs.

MMM needs you and depends on your activity! Please accomplish as many tasks as you can and encourage others to do them regularly as well. It is obvious that the activity of MMM Nigeria members is growing. MMM is very proud of its members who are becoming kinder and more responsible.

By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!

Together We Change the World!
Re: Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! by Egigwe: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Join us today @ www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2 and get richer. WE HAVE 50 COMPUTER systems WITH TRAINED personels to do your CATCHING for you every 2 hours as it occurs.

call emoney2 on 08163683091 to join our whatsapp page when you register by using: emoney2 as your sponsor.

www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2

this thing pays o!!! grin

Guidelines: How to #Make #More #Money this 2017 with donation hub
(Weekly/Monthly) by Freely Donating to Members ...Note!!! you have just 15 hours to pay! No more fake POPs or cheating; this one is very strict and for the serious minded!

For the interested ones, this is for you. Earn 30% weekly (Instant Donation) or
50% monthly (Scheduled Donation) on your investment. This is not MMM-Nigeria. In fact this
is more advanced, compared to MMM.

Why?
1. Your earnings are at N500 = $1 exchange rate. I.e you donate and receive at that rate.
2. You choose who to donate to and how much you'll like to donate. No waiting to be merged with anyone as in MMM (...you are the one to make reservations and mind you; it's very competitive cry wink ).
3. You earn interest on your donations instantly ("you don't have to wait for Mavro" wink ).
4. You're paid into your local bank account by donator (there're equally other means of payment you can choose From).
5. You earn $15 per referral.
6. You earn instant $10 sign up on sign up (recently removed).
7. Minimum donation is N25,000 for weekly based instant donation and ...
8. You have diverse payment options: Bank, Bitcoin, Paypal, Mobile money and Skrill.

Types of Donation

1. Instant Donation:
This has a maturity period of 7 days and 30% of your initial investment
together with initial investment will be paid to you as a donation by another donor
after 7 days.

2. Scheduled Donation:
This has a maturity period of 7days to 30 days and 50% of your initial investment
together with your initial investment will be paid to you as a donation by another
donor after 7 to 30 days. 20% of your donation is held back for you and will equally be
released to you on completion of your next transaction.

How To Receive A Donation
You must FIRST be a Donor or Donate to someone first before you are donated to.

How To Donate
1. Click on this link to get registered . www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2 ...call me on 08163683091 (this is not the Whatsapp number)
2. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link sent into your email box.
3. On the "DASHBOARD" click on "BANK" and fill in the details of your bank account if you'll like local bank deposit or you can choose any other
platform for receiving your donations and save it. (those options marked with Red * are very important. You may leave "Swift code" vacant but ensure you specify if your account is; savings, current, ...etc.)
4. Click on "Make Donation" on the "Dashboard"
5. Select "Instant Donation" or "Scheduled Donation" options by clicking "Continue".
6. If you select "Instant Donation" it'll take you to a page with two input form
"Minimum Donation" and "Maximum Donation". Here you'll add "1" as minimum Donation
and 1000 as "maximum Donation" and then hit the button "Search". This will bring out
the list of eligible people for Instant Donation. If you don not see any one from your
country of origin or an amount you can afford to donate to, please exercise patients
and stay longer online by repeating the process using the minimum/maximum input forms
till you find one.
If you selected "Scheduled Donation", you can go straight and pick your choice on whom
to donate to

...or better still:

Note: On the dashboard you'll see a digitalised blinking timer, this timer tells you when the the
floor would be officially opened for donation to take place. This usually takes
place in the morning around 7am, 9am, 11am ...5pm and 7pm i.e; every 2hrs. It will be more convenient to
wait till then to make a donation if you could make any after going through the
process.

6. Select from the list of those who you can donate to and click the icon "Donate", this
will reserve you the privilege of making the donation to that person within 1 to 15 hrs
of reservation.

Note: You must make the donation by paying into the receivers bank account (if it's
the mode of payment for the receiver) within the specified time frame. This is to
avoid the receiver making any complaint on your failure to do so (because, you'll be blocked!). You could be
banned from the platform when you failed to make the donation/payment.

7. The system goes to the page where you could view the details of your
activities and view the receivers details of payment to enable you make the payment.
8. Click on "View Details" to get all the information about the receivers payment details.
Please call the receiver via his/her mobile number to inform him/her when you're making
the payment and your username.

9. When making the payment, please use your username as the name of the depositor if it's
bank deposit option.

10. You should call the receiver about your payment and login into your account and click "Outgoing
Donation" on the "Dashboard". Here you'll be taken to a page to confirm your payments.
Yes, click on "Paid". Once the receiver gets the alert he/she will then confirm your
payment after which you'll now be in queue to receive a donation in 7days grin.

This program can only succeed if you're honest and sincere to yourself. Donate and get Donated To... ...don't try to play smart!

Join this platform now by creating an account today before now that it is beyond most peoples' reach.
Create a new account by using emoney2 as your sponsor or click on this link now:

Once you have registered with us using emoney2 as your sponsor; your User Name and ID appears on our emoney2 referal page and we can then see you. It is very important because:
1. You get instant N2,000 us at emoney2 when you have made your donation and the other person (donor) has confirmed it.

2. You will get assistance from us at emony2 to help you make reservations when it comes up every 2hours (...as it is very competitive and requires super sharp internet connetion "which we sufficiently have"! ...and we spend thousands of Naira every month on data).

3. You get first-hand information as it comes on our very own whatsapp page.

Note: We only add you to our whatsapp group page after you've decided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 6 Figures Monthly From Shoe Dropshipping Business / How To Use Mohamed Yunus' Grameen Microfinance Bank Model In Nigeria / 10 Richest Billionaire Bachelors In The World And What You Can Learn From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.