Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme (26498 Views)

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Cbn, Ndic Set To Investigate Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by dowjones(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
The unholy solemnization between MMM and Bitcoin may spell doom for BitCoin...BitCoin shouldn't have meddled with MMM.

LMAO. Look at the amount of ignorance displayed by your comment

2 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Carrottop(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
eph12:

I knew a lot of people doing mmm and none ph with btc so which blog have you been reading? You don't need to grab an economics text book written 5 years ago. Get updated by making research yourself.
Relax Chief...You knew a lot ofof people who did MMM, are they up to a 100?...even if the amount of people you know is not a sufficient basis for you to say the 50% of for BTc users never attracted more people into MMM via BtC.
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by laoludavid(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls I need more information and enlightenment on bitcoin,
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by just2endowed: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
Brother Chill....BitCoin is a Cryptocurrency.. the Naira isn't a Cryptocurrency, so don't mix them up...Is the Bitcoin a legal tender?...Grab an Economics Textbook man and read up....BitCoin users were given preference under MMM( they were offered 50% more) this act attracted more people into MMM.

Crab ur ss1 economic text book and tell me what's a money. Do u think anything can't be accepted as money dude.

U haven't known what blockchain is. When other advanced countries in the world had adopted it and start receiving cash of it into bank account, ur clueless government just like how daft u are in understanding the technology are saying u want to probe. This country dey annoy me. Associating it with mmm is stupid. I am not defending mmm, I am telling u what bitcoin can do. Dude try think, think man and read up. Don't stop at economic text book.

2 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by bsideboii(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
The unholy solemnization between MMM and Bitcoin may spell doom for BitCoin's operation in Nigeria...BitCoin's Operators shouldn't have distanced itself from MMM.
The bitcoin will outlive MMM by far.
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by dominique(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
So FG are just hearing about bitcoins, they must have been living under a rock. What they should be investigating is Ponzi schemes involving bitcoin. They're also a gaining momentum.

1 Like

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:
Awon werey!

Looking for a way to make the poor poorer so that #500 can be shared during elections to buy away their future.

I just dey shake my head for all this jobless graduates that thinks the government is helping them.

1000000 likes for u
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Carrottop(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
bsideboii:
The bitcoin will outlive MMM by far.
Sure it would bro...no disputing.
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Zedoo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
Brother Chill....BitCoin is a Cryptocurrency.. the Naira isn't a Cryptocurrency, so don't mix them up...Is the Bitcoin a legal tender?...Grab an Economics Textbook man and read up....BitCoin users were given preference under MMM( they were offered 50% more) this act attracted more people into MMM.

Ure so ignorant?
Bitcoin has more value than naira that is the reason. And it even has more value than dollar...
You are talking about economics TEXTBOOK?? JEEEZZ! No wonder some people jus never move to the future...TEXTBOOK? WRITTEN IN WHAT YEAR? BY A GADDAMN NIGERIAN OR AMERICAN WHO EXISTED IN WHAT CENTURY... When you hear the world is a global village...i don't know the meaning it makes to you.... Bitcoin is simply a currency that belongs to no country..... Be educated....not schooled

3 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
WARNING:
Some folks will use this thread as an opportunity to advertise bitcoin sales, so be sure to make your research well on how bitcoins work so you don't lose your hard-earned money to scammers.

If you need to purchase bitcoin, I'll advice you go to an e-currency shop near you or check for trusted merchant in your area via localbitcoins.com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
laoludavid:
Pls I need more information and enlightenment on bitcoin,

Check bitcoin.com and use wikipedia
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
curiositymaster:

You don't know how it works. You surely need the wikipedia to help you

You amuse me. For your information, almost all digital currency platforms are primarily set-up by their promoters to launder ill-gotten money. So the very moment a case of money laundry is established against such founder/promoter/top user automatically the platform will collapse.
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by mildflame: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

You amuse me. For your information, almost all digital currency platforms are primarily set-up by their promoters to launder ill-gotten money. So the very moment a case of money laundry is established against such founder/promoter/top user automatically the platform will collapse.

Bro stop embarrassing yourself, the world in about ten years from now will be totally digital. UK Banks all will be on Block chain before 2019 and digital currency is the way forward
Ask Richard Branson and Trump why are they are investing in kcrytocurrency, how many have you heard that collapsed instead it is spreading like wildfire coz the world is going fully digital

2 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

With due respect bro, you've just shown your level of ignorance about how bitcoin works. While I agree with you on the prospect of using it for money laundry, as a matter of fact so many things are going on on the web that you don't know of (search google for 'silk road market' to have an idea of the criminal activities going on with bitcoin). Bitcoin is nothing like paypal, liberty reserves and the likes, it's not operated by a body. You need to fully understand the term 'block chain' to know how this crypto-currency works.
I'm in no mood for further argument bro, all you need do is dedicate abt an hour of your time today to get yourself updated (don't waste it on unnecessary argument).

CHEERS

2 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by begwong: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
PLS MAKE UNA CHANNEL UNA PROBE TO HOW TO STRENGHTEN THE NAIRA RATHER. CLUELESS A$$H0LES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by sammexxy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
someone should tell them that they have no work to do..
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
mildflame:

Bro stop embarrassing yourself, the world in about then years will be totally digital. UK Banks all will be on Block chain before 2019 and digital currency is the would be the way.
Ask Richard Branson and Trump why are they are investing in kcrytocurrency, how many have you heard that collapsed instead it is spreading like wildfire coz the world is going fully digital

Just shut up! It's obvious you don't know anything. Conceit is truly God's gift to petty people like you.

Before you even know what the internet is, I've long embraced it and made enough legit money from both known and unknown sources - you will never dream of understanding in your lifetime - including digital currency operations. Stop being conceited and myopic.

2 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
mildflame:

Bro stop embarrassing yourself, the world in about ten years from now will be totally digital. UK Banks all will be on Block chain before 2019 and digital currency is the way forward

Thanks for that bro, I wonder why some ppl are so blinded by what they learnt in school that they believe it's all they need in life.

1 Like

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
mildflame:

bro. you hit the nail on the head...some people are ignorant of what the world is turning into concerning currency and banking.. if only they knew,they won't be spewing thrash..
now concerning the government probing of bitcoin.. its not a bad idea but having a total clampdown on bitcoin isn't gonna be possible..
I was fascinated having to purchased BITCOIN and do transactions at a go without exchanging local currency to the foreign one..it's the newest thing to have happen this century and I will advice those who are ignorant to to thorough research about it before saying rubbish..
I will want our govt to key into this modern means of transaction as it's fast and transparent..

1 Like

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
curiositymaster:

With due respect bro, you've just shown your level of ignorance about how bitcoin works. While I agree with you on the prospect of using it for money laundry, as a matter of fact so many things are going on on the web that you don't know of (search google for 'silk road market' to have an idea of the criminal activities going on with bitcoin). Bitcoin is nothing like paypal, liberty reserves and the likes, it's not operated by a body. You need to fully understand the term 'block chain' to know how this crypto-currency works.
I'm in no mood for further argument bro, all you need do is dedicate abt an hour of your time today to get yourself updated (don't waste it on unnecessary argument).

CHEERS

Boy! I don't join issue with you and your ilks. The future will tell. You and your ilks just validated the saying "conceit is God's gift to petty people."

A computer platform/software doesn't create itself, a human being do.
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Hoodfriend(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
If not for MMM, will there know what is Bitcoin..long live MMM
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by MozB: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bullsh!t
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Boy! I don't join issue with you and your ilks. The future will tell. You and your ilks just validated the saying "conceit is God's gift to petty people."

A computer platform/software doesn't create itself, a human being do.

Your calling me 'boy' just shows how pathetic you are.
Have a nice day
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
emmanuelpopson:

bro. you hit the nail on the head...some people are ignorant of what the world is turning into concerning currency and banking.. if only they knew,they won't be spewing thrash..
now concerning the government probing of bitcoin.. its not a bad idea but having a total clampdown on bitcoin isn't gonna be possible..
I was fascinated having to purchased BITCOIN and do transactions at a go without exchanging local currency to the foreign one..it's the newest thing to have happen this century and I will advice those who are ignorant to to thorough research about it before saying rubbish..
I will want our govt to key into this modern means of transaction as it's fast and transparent..

Thanks bro, some ppl are ignorant and unwilling to learn
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by lumzybo: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
If the currency is approved, rule 16 will need to be amended.
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Nychillax(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2016

So many idiots on this thread, they no poo about bitcoin nd they are shouting like madt dog.Stupid government that doesn't knw the right thing to do at the right time, US govmnt can't even do anything to bitcoin not to talk of yeye government here,keep on chasing shadow till thy kingdom come,awon wereyy........

1 Like

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Ebukax(f): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
1.2 Bitcoins available for sale at 520 rate WhatsApp me on +234815 952 4545 negotiable
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by Ebukax(f): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
1.2 Bitcoins available 4 sa.le @ d rate of 520 negotiable
WhatsApp me on 0815 952 4545
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by menwongo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fucking stupid CBN workers that can't control the economy
Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by 100dollarbills(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
curiositymaster:

CHEERS
curiositymaster:

CHEERS
curiositymaster:

CHEERS

There's in fact a movie on it. The title is Deep Web narrated by Keanu Reeves.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this thread. I wondered why these clowns-in-circus called government always like chasing shadows. Even the U. S Federal Reserve Bank, DEA and FBI couldn't do jack about BitCoin...... Now CBN wants to step in... I laugh in Satoshi Nakamoto

2 Likes

Re: CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme by juicydiceyjoe(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
fratermathy:
New schemes coming up everyday. Nawao.
You must not comment.

Bitcoin is not a scheme as you put it and it is over 6 years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Which Loan App Is The Best? / Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.